Raildex

It's finally time for Junko to kill some bitches. Full power Rampage Dress soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/jphxcd8brezjb8k/Index-san 28.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Saint

Where's my food?!

>JUDGEMENT DESU N-

When is the church going to properly sew her robes back together?

This would have been better if it had been Kuroshit

Wow, Women are so mean.

Numbers 2, 4, 6, and 7 are missing. Do you think they'll add the rest?

I don't think they'll spoil Beetle or new Mugino, so I'd only expect Gunha if we're lucky.

this girl actually did nothing wrong

>Numbers 2, 4, 6, and 7 are missing. Do you think they'll add the rest?
to that game? DOUBT

>being in Misaki's clique
That's what she did wrong.

This brat makes me want to vomit.

>Girl getting internally bloody and bruised
The TRUE NUMBER 1 LIKES THIS.

The TRUE NUMBER 1 LIKES THIS TOO.

Those are the girls that got mind broken after defending themselves with powers they actually didn't realize were lethal.

Index-san 28 Translation: mediafire.com/file/jphxcd8brezjb8k/Index-san 28.txt

They couldn't find another titty monster instead of that Railgun bitch?

It seems Yumiya's gang is different. Maybe they're not even in Tokiwadai anymore after this arc, who knows.

The coolest.

DELET

Thanks

BLONDES

That meme frog doesn't know what hit him.

I'm willing to bet Tsuchimikado has a secret stash of Kanzaki lewds hidden somewhere for blackmail purposes.

Thanks

Poor clueless girl doesn't even know what paizuri is

Right, that is why one must teach her.
And that should be the true number 1

>Kakinefag

>51. Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.

We're all THE TRUE NUMBER 1 fags here, even if some may reject the idea.

>meanwhile Kuroko is busy with shota shenanigans
Well, it's not her jurisdiction anyway, despite the fact she has already gone beyond where she supposedly has authority

He's cooler then cool, and his power is number 1 too.
Do you have a problem?

Someone call for a knight?

Watch out Aleis-tan, Birdway is coming to reclaim her rightful spot on her Onii-chan's lap.

I can't believe anyone actually likes Blandway. Can't really think of a person less interesting...

Kakine is winning tonight!

>It's another "Kakine poster smears his shit over what could have been a good thread" episode
Getting tired of this rerun.

Best raildex male character

Sasuga TRUE NUMBER 6.

Best Raildex character

Add a clone googles and its perfect

I T B O T H E R S M E

Go back to jail.

TIS CAUSING ME A SLIGHT DISCOMFORT

Lucia is cute when she's not angry.

Mitori's husbando (female) is cool!

>hurting her clique members
Man, Misaki is gonna be mad when she wakes up. I wonder if this pushes her to pretty much permanently brainwash Iruka and her lackey. Probably not since Misaki is kind.

Spooky Lessar.

>literally the one who wears the pants in the relationship

Can somone post the colored version of this ?

100% Rampage Dress soon

Kakine will job to Mikoto soon.

Why is Raildex so many times more interesting when it's not about "lol I can negate everything" and "lol I can reflect anything" fags?

Yeah it's better when you have a man who can produce the most superior material

Is she trying to go super saiyan?

Powerlevel fags ruin everything, news at 11.

>“Oh, I thought any body part worked as long as you touched your breasts with it.”

>“Niang-Niang, that’s completely backwards.”

>Something burst from Mikoto’s temple.

>If she had to say what irritated her the most, it was how the pointy-haired boy did nothing to stop the sudden situation.

>“What. Do. You. Think. You’re-…!!!???”

>She never finished her furious shout.

>Before she could, Niang-Niang (who was still meaninglessly pressing Kamijou Touma’s left hand to her flat chest) pointed her baggy sleeve toward Mikoto in annoyance.

>That was all she did.

>A thick blade shot from her sleeve and mercilessly stabbed into the center of Mikoto’s chest.

>“Wha-?”

>She had no idea what this meant.

>She was filled with confusion.

>“Ah?”

>The first thing to pierce into the girl’s chest looked like a crescent-shaped blade on the end of a spear.

>But that was not the only one. Now that Mikoto was pinned in place, a great number of weapons shot out to tear, pierce, and slice through every part of her body.

>A frenzied rush of dull sounds continued for some time.

>She felt no pain and she shed no blood, but she felt dizzy at the definite fact that she had been “stabbed”. This was not a mental manipulation like the #5 used. This was physically happening. Dark unease oozed out from the depths of her mind and quickly spread to every corner of her brain.

>The result had already arrived, but it was such an extreme situation that the physical phenomena could not keep up.

>It was just like a shockwave reaching the surroundings only after an object had moved at supersonic speeds. It was like the rumble of thunder arriving only a few seconds after the flash of lightning.

>So once the situation caught up, would she already be…?

Who was in the wrong here? Did mikoto overreact? Did Niang Niang?

Library mode opens in 6 hours

100% Rampage Dress mode. Prepare for some smash.

Full Cowl Junko

Watching some Level 4s fight isn't really all that interesting anymore.

By superior, you mean most bouncy? Maybe bouncy enough to win a volleyball match? Or bouncy enough to go out of bounds?

It's a nice change of pace from the large scale catastrophes that happen every volume.

Misaka was in the wrong. Gods were kind and saw her act as pitiful human throwing a tantrum, as such Niang-Niang showed mercy on her by not fucking killing her.

>Magic Gods
>Magic
>Ever in the right

Only other example we had was the teleport battle with Awaki and Kuroko. This will be more physical I hope.

>see Touma scared from HP all day
>see Touma scared from Neph and Niang
>loudbitch.webm
>gets stabbed
Mikoto did everything wrong.

Junko Bianco.

>do 10 roll
>get one orange upgrade token and shitty purple support card with defense stats
Feels fukou da man

How do you access it?

You talk to Komoe

>tfw pachinko hasn't give me a single usb in two weeks

shitty cards all day baby

>yfw Junko could just rampage dress herself to have Ultra Instinct, all her senses on the optimum, giving her a psedo-Precognition

Thanks for the info.

Damn, that's just horrible.

Post the shot of the blonde's ass.

Why do it when crippled Accel banner is soon

>tfw Shutaura only has link with Arisa
I suppose it makes sense giving her crit chance

Why doesn't Accelerator carry a portable electric generator with him? The energy he can generate with vector manipulation must be more than the battery power it expends.

The novel Road to Endymion explains how the Endymion appeared in the skyline almost instantly, but the movie chose to simply retcon it by insisting it was there the whole time. In Road to Endymion we find out that the rockets Academy City has been launching under the guise of participating in a contest to put a probe on Venus, were actually carrying the supplies for the Endymion. They built the spaceport and the tower sections in orbit while also preparing the tether that would connect the spaceport to the base of the tower. The base of the tower was constructed within District 23 which is not only large, but limits access. Connecting that first tether was the hardest part and took several years to plan and execute. But once that line was secured, the tower sections would simply attach to it and be lowered down, constructing the tower. A typically multi-decade project is suddenly finished within a few days. I much prefer this explanation to "lol, it was there the whole time!". I don't know why it got changed for the movie.

How can raildex even compete?

Probably because it doesnt matter

>the space elevator will be in the background of AC from S3 onwards

Easy.

I was talking daily pachinko I'm close to 5k gold coins for the next rate up

What is the library mode?

desire to spank intensifies

Reminder that these women are the best girls Kamachi has written in the series and they deserve love

Put on some underwear already.