Dragon Ball Super

What the fuck is he doing? He woke up from meditation in episode 116 and saw goku use UI again. Why isn't he finishing him off?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/QUOZuuD8qy1DYeTFQTq43A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why isn't he finishing him off?

he fears gohan blanco and el grande padre

Thoughts?

hes a superhero facing off against superheroes. hes in no rush to fight someone under his level, it would seem cheap to him. hes waiting till goku is an actual threat to him to act.

Who cares about these bitches? They're already out.

Jiren was too busy learning about love from Ribrianne.

waifufags are cancer

Wait so Gods of Destruction can freely give power to their team? Why hasn't Beerus done this already?

*tap tap tap*

At least based manga is here

Goku and Vegeta would never want help from outside

>goku
>not getting help from the outside when he did the spirit bomb

To be fair this tournament has been pretty shit considering that we're still not rid of jobbers nobody cares about. Vegeta has literally no screen time but 1-2 minutes every second episode, nothing from gohan or piccolo either. Toppo is probably the only character I somewhat care about besides jiren from any other universe and we see nothing as well.

Instead of wasting everyone's time, they should have focused on main fighters and give them 2-5 episodes for each fight. It's clear that toei is trying to milk dragon ball as much as possible by this point.

>it's okay taking energy from literal gods to get an immense power boost tho
>it's okay having a transformation that wouldn't have been possible without outside help

thoughts

vegeta has not done this in super

HAHAHAHAHA

How did he acquire SSJB then?

because he is super

best scene of the ep, which isn't saying much. got a sensible chuckle out of it

by training. goku even said vegeta didn't do the ritual and achieved it via training

looks good for U7

Why was 17 so weak? Why was 18 so strong?

the only time vegeta has ever gotten outside power boost in canon was babidi. Even that was temporary

>implying

By training with whis as I remember. I'm sure whis helped him get ssjb because how else is vegeta supposed to get godly ki?

What happened to 17 and 18, they aren't as bad ass as they used to be. How the fuck does 18 let a bruise on her ankle affect her?

right but he trained for it not some ssg ritual and then training. he trained to reach ssg and then ssb unlike goku who only trained for ssb

Yeah, it's weird as fuck.
All the jobbers/comic relief remain in, while all the heavy hitters outside Jiren(Hit, Kefla, Kale) are already out and U7 barely took a dent to their numbers in the process.
ATM toppo is the only one outside Jiren who's not a redshirt.

With four months left to go, I honestly, for the life of mine can't figure out where are they going with it except for El Grande Padre Forma Verdadera, turning out to be true after all.

it's probably
>muh goku

What's up with this shitty writing?
Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

>18
Ribrianne was losing to base Goku and Vegeta a couple episodes ago. Her winning easily against powered up Rubrianne is consistent with her previous performance in episode 101 too, where she saved base Goku struggling with the heavy pride trooper.
>17
It's obvious by now that he was never intended to be SSB Goku/Vegeta or Golden Freeza level. That episode was meaningless wank much like episode 100 with fembroly and the kamehameha scene.

>every Universe other than 7 is trash

17 kinda jobbed, 18 was able to fight against brianne (god tier opponent)

It was a good episode. I like these episodes where Jiren is not included, being all bulky and not doing anything before he oneshots someone

nah. It was just a little blockage in order to finish their Android Double Team

U6 is on average better because their frieza copy was worse and didn't do as good a job as U7 frieza smashing possibly threatening civilizations.

At least based 18 finally rid us off that fat annoying cunt. That alone was worth the episode.

Truly Based

Mystic Gohan vs Jiren when?

>implying he will take Jiren

Well he'll take part of Jiren.

Let's not forget Toppo either (h-he totally didn't show his true strength before the GP cut short their match guys his true level could be SSBKK Goku tier) and yet he didn't do much of anything against Vegeta. Jiren personally taking on Goku and also Hit means that Toppo really was no match for his kaioken after all. And then there is the Gohan episode which was nonsensical as well. His Ultimate form did allow him to get in one hit on base Freeza I guess but he still is no match for Golden.

So why did anyone besides Jiren get all these promos and advertising if they're all meant to be fodder?

have fun watching dyspo ringing out jobhan because he's too slow and can't adapt

bandai got to sell new toys

You are samefagging, right? 17 helped 18 quite a bit here and his strength was reconfirmed when he beat Kakunsa. Rozie did nothing and he defeated the other robot offscreen.

Bad user, bad! Gohan is for GREENING only, no PROBING allowed.

>and also Hit
Jiren didn't want to fight Hit. Hit is the one who came to him. And Toppo is still in the tournament. Vegeta and Toppo dind't fight for long and Vegeta is quite strong himself. A few episodes ago people were calling the Namekians jobbers and now it turns out they are stronger than expected. It is retarded to say that Toppo is weak.

>Mystic Gohan
you mean gohan blanco

>"Toriyama-san, what color should we draw Frieza?"
>"oh, he's purple"
>"How unique! An interesting choice for such a big villain!"

>"Toriyama-san, what color should we draw Majin Buu?"
"oh, he's pink"
>"Hmm... that is interesting too we suppose! We sort of already did the surprising color villain thing, but pink is even less expected than purple for a villain!"

>Fast-forward

"Toriyama-san, it's great to have you back after so long! What color should we draw Beerus?"
>"he's.. uh... purple.."
>"A callback to earlier origins! Great."

>"Toriyama-san, what color should we draw Hit?"
>"Hit is.... purple..."
>"Hmmm... we suppose it's unique that yet another purple antagonist shows up so soon..."

"Zamasu is so cool-looking, thank you Toriyama-san!!!"
>"Wait STOP .... in the final fight in his true form...change part of him to be purple."
>"w-...why, Toriyama-san?"
>*clutching something in his pocket and shaking* "Do it..."

"Toriyama-san... we do not understand.. this Jiren character has absolutely no background or backstory. He seems to be thrown into the story out of nowhere. Are you ok, Toriyama-san? We've read reports on early signs of dementia.
>*shakes uncontrollably* *silent*
>"Forgive us... we will do as you bid... but.. what color shall we draw him?"

>"it...must be..."
>*gestures to lean in*

>"....purple."

>*raffs*
>*dies*

today i will remind them

>17 and Ribrianne's first fight
>Ribrianne seems on part with 17 and she's strong enough to destroy his force field with a single punch
>a few episodes later, a powered up Ribrianne is defeated by a single punch from an injuried 18

So universe 2 and 6 are going to lose next week?

The anime showed part of the training actually. Both Goku and Vegeta were hitting each other when in one clash of their punches both flared the Blue aura for a second. Whis is surprised and notes that this is probably why Beerus said they had potential.

While it's not shown him acquiring God, not even in the manga, he does use it and it's pointed out he did reach it through training

Hey guys, question: So what are the odds of Vegeta attaining UI?

Admit it, you thought 18 was gonna lose and 17 would finish that 2 bitches.

What is up with the bald rivals these days in DB?
Why must Goku have to fight guys with penis shaped heads?

on par I meant

>Strongest of their universe
>Top 3 of the ToP
How do we stop them?

U4 shall win

>with Goku triple kill next ep its 4 universes worth of oponent wiped

So, its more like theatre of one, maybe two actors. Its look like others just wait until some u7 guy decides to break him or get the initiative and force themself out by attacking u7 fighter

You spamming that every thread is against the rules and that is a fact

>Goku is using defensive UI
>Vegeta will get offensive UI
>PERFECT VEGITO SOON

This is the strongest woman in the multiverse who isn't a filthy space monkey. Say something nice about her

>How the fuck does 18 let a bruise on her ankle affect her?
Because the explosion was powerful?

Shit writing

Her brother is cooler.

So what after the ToP?

End of Z story? Do you think Super will ever do the DBO/Xenoverse storyline? It's technically canon.

It's funny despite being the third strongest he sure hasn't done a whole lot.

RoC

Zero in the current arc.
Guaranteed to happen off screen before the ppearance of the next big foe in store for him and Goku.

She is stringer than filthy space monkeys. SS2 Caulifla struggled against a zero stamina base Goku and Mary Sue LSS Kale together with Caulifla struggled against zero stamina SSG Goku.

>mfw jiren is just superman if superman was an alien

LMFAO

I know it's a common anime trope, and particularly so with DragonBall, but I just wish every single opponent didn't do the exact same cocky routine of smiling and grinning like a retard and being so fucking assured they're going to win the whole thing.

Like did you not just see those other fighters? Do you not understand you're about to be erased, almost certainly? Show some varied emotion, for fuck's sake. This is all just too light-hearted. Zamasu arc did get slightly dark, so I don't buy the argument that the show can never go that route.

Nice pasta, retard.

LMFAO indeed.

so what was the point of giving these universes such weak fighters?
seriously, most of them can hardly keep up with base goku and get blown the fuck out by SS1 goku

If they were made weak so krillin, tien and roshi could do something it'd been alright, but krillin and tien hardly did anything, they went down like the jobbers they are so we are left with a bunch of tien-tier enemies fighting against goku and getting their shit pushed in in the most boring ways

It will. Majin Buu's hybernation was foreshadowing to the start of the Majin Race. Next arc we are gonna have time-travelling future Buufus

Taiga is fucking trash

>RoC
what's an roc

Woah.

Can anyone stop him?

She's delicious.

It's basically a repeat of the u6 vs u7 tournament, complete with Goku and Vegeta (mostly Goku though) wank meanwhile Piccolo and others get absolutely trashed.

Retard

Are you implying 18 would fare better against Goku?

I thought 18 was going to lose yes.

This

I'm more pissed how all women we god are obnoxious cunts except for 18. Seriously, all of them have been "don't attack me now! Give me time! Stop dodging!"

This is a fighting tournament and they can't even fight right.

to be fair, universe 10 would have done a lot more if Goku Black was on their team

Buu even got sidelined for dumb reasons both times.

>but krillin and tien hardly did anything,
Krillin did enough. Tien was rather pathetic though.

I am gonna say it, at this point the only thing that could possibly save this arc is if Gohan actually goes Blanco, Grand Priest actually turns evil and UI Gogeta becomes a thing. Memes are the only thing that can save this arc from boring jobber fights between U7 and everyone else. Either that or they skip straight to Goku vs Jiren.

this arc could have been done so much better

So the only threats as of now are universe 3's robots, and two of them recently got their shit pushed in.

i wonder what the absorption felt likefor cell i mean

I don't think they're really all that weak, because at this point base Goku is insanely strong as fuck. Remember that before Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time that Frieza was the strongest mortal in universe 7, so it makes sense that the majority of fighters from other universes would be at DBZ Frieza level or even lower.

Autism.
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/QUOZuuD8qy1DYeTFQTq43A/