STOP TURNING YOUR BACKS ON THE GOD EMPEROR

Anyone else somewhat depressed at the way tides are turning on here? I feel like the shills were looking for any reason possible to turn us against our God Emperor and took advantage of minor issues by blowing them out of proportion (the spending bill is ultimately irrelevant), and Sup Forums took the bait hook line and sinker. Yes, maybe the spending bill isn't perfect, but it runs out in September anyways and he said he won't sign a bill like it again. That doesn't negate the fact that he's still one of the best presidents we've had in a very long time and he needs our support more than ever. Stop falling for ShariaBlue tricks and get back on the Trump Train if you were foolish enough to depart because of one stupid bill.

Attached: trump sad.jpg (640x420, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LX3qRPLhHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The shills took over awhile ago.

This, anyone with a brain who's been here since before 2015 can see that

We're at shillcon 1 right now OP, don't take it personal. ISRAEL TO CHAMBER #2.

So at what point will r/ptg/ admit they've been kike'd?

Attached: 1464960680277.png (600x460, 110K)

Today this board is really full of shills. Go to 8/pol/, it's a better site.

Attached: get_out_shill_2.png (1080x1920, 1013K)

You are a faggot

I don't support gun grabbers. He fuck off back to New York City with Jared.

You are also a faggot

Do you actually believe the garbage in that post? Trump was played, he gave congress what they wanted for literally nothing but an airy promise about line by line veto.

Brazil is a black country and you're a nazi?

He ain't wrong

The shills were the ones supporting this fucking jew, you stupid newfaggot cunts

Yeah fair enough, during the elction he was the better choice, but now? HE HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT HE IS A ZIONIST JEW.

Anyone still supporting him is anti-white

hard to tell when NO ONE KNOWS WHATS IN IT

>you are a fag for supporting the first amendment
You dicksuckers have really tied yourselves into pretzels eh?

He's correct
You voted for a fucking jew, lmao

It's not that hard to win us back.

Attached: jerusalem trump.jpg (845x762, 169K)

I've been listening to Stefan Molyneux since 2011 but this is just lame. What a drama queen. Alex Jones said exactly what I was thinking here

youtube.com/watch?v=5LX3qRPLhHY

What is a "God Emperor"?

I think I'm finally starting to understand the r/T_D infestation on this board. You fags don't care about policy at all. Trump could slaughter your family and cut off your dick, and you'll say he's making America great again. Fucking pathetic.

Also I'm going to keep posting this to remind you.

Attached: le shinkiro face.png (652x726, 93K)

No one with a fucking brain watches alex jones unless for comedy
Fuck off being stupid

100%

I personally won't be voting for Trump a second time. More so because I think he will be even more cocky and useless.

Both the Obama and Bush second terms were also pretty disasterous.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1491740282365.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Look how fast you little homos jump in. You will be dealt with soon.

drumpf's kikes want to take our funz, exactly like the most pessimistic blackpills predicted. But no matter what that means for our future, what it does NOT mean is that we have to go on blindly supporting him. In fact we must punish him for what he has done. Don't vote in 2020. Just stay home. No matter what gay muslim lesbian the DNC runs just ignore it, it's the only way to get drumpf back for selling us out.

Attached: 241d9122cfca0811d1c189784d701ae1904e7adfc5965c553ad83d48b81ace93.jpg (480x344, 45K)

Trump would pretty much be Bush's fourth term

You're upset because your country has no hope and mine does

>Anyone else somewhat depressed at the way tides are turning on here?
Mate, if you are legitimately depressed because some anime fans on a Mongolian cattle raping forum said mean things about your political candidate, it may be time to shut off the computer and go outside.

>That doesn't negate the fact that he's still one of the best presidents we've had in a very long time and he needs our support more than ever. Stop falling for ShariaBlue tricks and get back on the Trump Train if you were foolish enough to depart because of one stupid bill.
Or maybe, just maybe, I will stick to my principles regardless of what our President does and support him if he represents my interests, and not support him when he does not?

>It'll happen in a minute. We promise (tm). Tick Tock (R). It's 4d Intergalactic Zoggammon, goy!
Fuck you. Meet the new boss, same as the old.

Attached: 1515062814830.jpg (400x400, 20K)

So many fucking morons. People "shilling" for the second amendment and giving money to our nation first aren't leftist shills.

ISRAEL #1
PLEASE KEEP FEEDING THEM BILLIONS
DELICIOUS

Attached: 1496957944782.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

>The shills were the ones supporting this fucking jew, you stupid newfaggot cunts
at this point its just shills shilling shills on both sides i lost faith in Trump after the whole syria debacle but i've just tried my hardest to ignore all of it and try to post in the occasional /natsoc/, self improvement or unrelated threads since

Your president is literally just a blond bush.

It's not the spending bill, it's the spending bill, it's kissing Israel's ass enough to know the taste, it's hyping shit up from Damascus to Beijing, its the "well it's only 7 million and not 11" it's not only not draining the swamp but the fact most of his goddamn cabinet now is THE SWAMP, we have one of the key fuckers from Iraqi and the mad neocon adventures who outright lied to us in a top posting. It's the baby steps towards the gun grab it's the utter failure to support any infrastructure rebuilding, it's the fact he has had his hands tied and balls snipped with Congress in regards to foreign policy.

I don't give a shit if these are "minor defeats" a defeat is still a defeat and for a man that insults losers all the time in the most boorish manner possible it seems the only winning he's doing is for goddamn wallstreet and the jews.

>I've been listening to Stefan Molyneux since 2011 but this is just lame. What a drama queen. Alex Jones said exactly what I was thinking here
>caring about molymeme
>caring about jonestein
sounds like someone needs to go back

your depressed because you know trump is fucking up but your brain is so wired now to think he is perfect you literally cant deal with it, get some sunshine and fresh air.

DON'T VOTE IN 2020

Attached: e8cc35660f26d8443204a5a9ccc98834e44f0e0a79ba08e0608d85f5f231ce12.jpg (525x540, 179K)

noone is, its just shilling similar to 2016 every time liberals saw trump do something they could attack.

I read the specifics of the bill, the freak out about it is overblown. mostly military spending.

Attached: 1511588800174.jpg (1178x1116, 193K)

Nobody everybody who dislikes your Jewish loving president is a liberal.

Attached: 28rno85.jpg (400x258, 21K)

>You're upset because your country has no hope and mine does
America is a shopping mall with an army that will be out of business by the middle of the century tops

Attached: 1519938683723.png (352x390, 359K)

>Everyone who doesn't like Trump is a shill
Literally imagine being this delusional

Attached: p5090745674.jpg (650x797, 392K)

Gun control is not something I tolerate. Sorry, I'm off the train. It's ogre

I get plenty of sunshine since I haven't made a career out of concern trolling

That's not even correct, its worse than that, anyone who criticizes a decision he made is a shill.

My whole issue is the fact that everyone on pol acts like he is a God Emperor. You've literally brainwashed yourselves into worshipping a fat blithering idiot who doesn't give a shit about anything you believe.

Black pills are filled with soy.

NO WALL
O

W
A
L
L

Attached: 9b3a455a93db0fafac6aba5ddda940981c71cd80273bea5ab63040b4d81ef039.png (748x834, 1.54M)

Maybe you should finally off yourself considering so much of your self worth was wrapped up in the machinations of a fat obese incompetent orange cheeto. Do the world a favor OP, off yourself

STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS
>STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

SAGE

Attached: 1518018440717.png (560x408, 312K)

I'm ~90% sure all the pro-Trump threads in summer 2015 were a handful of campaign astroturfers. They did what the Kremlinbots did though and meme-ified themselves to the point where the community took it to another level. Also when it became apparent that /ourguys/ Rand Paul & Jim Webb had a snowball's chance in hell, Trump became all the more popular. I actually heard about Bernie Sanders from Sup Forums before he even announced his candidacy so take that as you will

I don't give a fuck what any of you obvious electionfags say, gun control is unacceptable. You're not going to talk us into giving up our second amendment rights.

I just want Sup Forums back on the Trump Train. The dream is not dead; as a matter of fact, things are only getting started. When the indictments go out for the corrupt former Obama officials, I know for a matter of fact Sup Forums will pretend like this never happened.

>Black pills are filled with soy.
>cant prove me wrong so he mentions soy
The absolute state of polebbit

Attached: 1517528798045.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

>tides are turning
lol no, these fags are yet again, just temporarily mad at trump, by tomorrow theyll all be on his dick again, like the fucking cucks they are. at this point he can completely ban guns but theyll still like him because “he makes le libtards mad xd”

Yeah, there was already Trump support, they just made it organised and consistent. This board has been shilled for years now. The general level of discussion in threads completely dropped off and instead it was just pictures of the latest meme and e-celeb bullshit.

This place is Reddit 2.0 already

>Dream is not dead
HE IS A FUCKING JEWISH ZIONIST
WHAT DON'T YOU GET? ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?

>are you braindead
did you already not know the answer. these people are literally a cult, more than any lib or sjw can ever be.

Your employers will be arrested soon.

Attached: RedMemes_6.png (620x567, 468K)

Don't remind me; this place hasn't been this shit since Jewt nuked it and advertised our buttfucking to the rest of the Internet

>When the indictments go out for the corrupt former Obama officials
Lol i've heard that one before l

Blackpilled oldfags =/= shills; though they may sound similar there are subtle differences

wow what an amazing meme

Attached: 0a125e1dfa1840d56222fdc2966697efc5926963.jpg (800x820, 87K)

What? Lmao

>stop doing idolatry
>"NO!"
that is you. and blasphemy too. and youre so casual with it. why isnt prostitution illegal for the jew college man?

How about stop being a retard and actually criticize him when he does something retarded.
This week we got Bolton, no wall funding, and a horrific fucking spending bill filled with Dem priorities. And then he tweeted that his opposition to the bill was because it lacked a clean DACA bill. Yes, I know he doesn't actually support DACA. That's not the point. He's cucking when he says shit like that, and he hasn't thrown us a bone in ages.

This has been a fucking horrendous week for Donald. We have every reason to be mad at him. There are still plenty of reasons to be glad he's President, but John 'just walrus my shit up' Bolton is not one of them. I hope an Iraqi orphan cuts John Bolton's faggoty little mustache off, lights it on fire, and sticks it up his shabbos goy neocon ass. Stop sounding like Bill Mitchell and admit that he fucked up, retard.

Attached: 1520379737787.jpg (2602x3302, 3.98M)

>arresting costco

>gives 3 billion to Israel
LOL
ISRAEL #1

Yeah just like after Syria BS. Hate people on my side having estrogen meltdowns though

We got funding for sixty miles worth of wall, you're being a bitch for no reason.

The mere suggestion that we can turn our backs on a God emperor is prove enough that he is not.

The border is 1954 miles long, as in only 10% of it will be a wall while the rest is going to be fence repair.

I'd never turn my back on trump.
I love that he's accelerating the end of capitalism by crashing the economy.

No you just want to continue being an autistic little bitch who obviously cares more about feels instead of reals. Go the fuck outside and WAKE THE FUCK UP

The indictments are already sent out you fucking dunce.

>le god emperor XD

is there a bigger red flag of a redditor than this cringey shit?

Attached: 1350874598358.jpg (391x402, 51K)

God-Emperor Trump will lead us to glory!
Heil Trump!
Heil Victory!

Attached: images (32).jpg (350x420, 28K)

yes and they're called the_donald

The "God emperor" turned his back on his supporters a while ago. Fuck him. John Bolton and the budget were the nail in the coffin. He doesn't give a fuck about "America First" or anything else he ran on. He is a neocon kike. Fuck him, and fuck his bullshit excuses for passing a terrible budget. He had the power to veto and he just ate it like a good ole boy. George W. Bush and his father are so proud right now. Can't wait until we squander thousands of lives fighting a frivolous war with Iran. Fuck this.

Anyone know the details on pic related?

Attached: 1521857668541.png (1000x1080, 161K)

HAHAHAHAHAH fuck you. That's literally nothing. The wall was a fairy tale to get votes, just accept it.

>summer 2015 were a handful of campaign astroturfers.
That's exactly what it was, I feel like half the ones trying to damage control now for Israel are the same faggots.

Bolton was not hired to start new wars. He was hired to take down the deep state.

Attached: deep state john bolton quote.png (1500x1106, 2.14M)

It was just a type 2 shill storm, no worries! MAGA 2020!

Attached: 1521577737766.jpg (1080x1376, 258K)

>he said he won't sign a bill like it again

Yeah, that's kinda the problem with Trump.
He says one thing, and then does the complete opposite.
Bottom line, is that he should've never signed it in the first place.
And if you think that it's so insignificant, then it's clear you know very little about what's in it. If Trump doesn't stand by the principles and beliefs that he based his campaign around, then I have no reason to stand by him. His actions are what matter, not his words.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Attached: 4099326aab7457c7c44d27ccf2db97074fb57fb9.jpg (540x587, 73K)

>gives Izzy yet more fucking money, rewarding them for doing fuck all but painting a target on the US, as if we weren't already despised worldwide
>takes a monster shit on his base by doing the exact opposite of reinforcing an infrastructure falling apart
>does give money to PP which won't do fuck all to encourage she-boons to stop pumping kangletz out of their clown car vag butt instead will likely result in more White choosing opioids over motherhood
>hires super-turbo-neocon-zionist bootlicking war monger as head of defense and no one sees this as the first move before more wars for an ally that has never done fuck all for the US constituency
>he single-handedly just gave the midterms and 2020 to the Dems/lefty jews proactively fucking up the US
butt at least he pretended to ban trannies. 24-DD underwater backwards Tunisian backgammon

Attached: lil Moshe.jpg (530x662, 52K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

THIS IS A SHILL POST.

Shills have been instructed to associate Teump with anti masculine and anti white comments. Be smart.

Not until Rand & Webb were out did the Trump support really solidify. Though it's become a cult among the r/t_d types who unfortunately are too autistic to be bullied into chan culture or off the site entirely

this
tired of hearing about this faggot
PTG should be culled from the board

We need to make pic related happen

Attached: mlpoltrash.png (844x484, 97K)

What a retard. Bolton IS the deep state.

HAHAHA OH MY FUCK

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.png (400x400, 207K)

Nothing has turned, asshole. Libtards are mad at him. Libtards are paid to shill on Sup Forums. Nobody here has abandoned Trump.

>being this delusional
Bolton is as close to Deep State as you can possibly get. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Why do people who only started paying attention in the summer of 2015 speak so confidently about politics?

I hope they have this same energy when Flipped Mueller unseals the indictments he has for their employers.

I don't know who's shilling who at this point really, or if this kids just turned 18 and just started paying attention to politics recently

>Nothing has turned, asshole. Libtards are mad at him. Libtards are paid to shill on Sup Forums. Nobody here has abandoned Trump.

Most of the board literally wants Trump cultists gone. This is the final straw on the cammels back. He's only got 8 months and I doubt he'll actually do anything remotely positive.

I abandoned trump a year ago or so. First and last time I'll ever vote. STAY HOME 2020. PUNISH TRUMP'S TREASON.

Attached: ff313a5cad05a46f954b2a1ec879480f32ed1c8dd0a32852894c97fa9d12c814.jpg (1000x1083, 133K)