Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

How did Sup Forums like drunk potatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3qLBkCAPl4
thingiverse.com/thing:2635032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/qa

Pretty damn good

Oh goodie, a thread where we can discuss a currently airing anime that we really like. Hope nothing bad happens to it.
The EDs in this show are great. I love when a series does things a little different with an ED or OP every few episodes.

very cute

Quit being such a pessimist, chi-chan

>asking questions in OP
MODS

is that a question?

What if it was a rhetorical question designed as a thinly veiled attempt to discuss a show for which I haven't seen a thread since the translation dropped?

Oh, fuck that was another question, I'm fucked.

What's the problem with questions?

Questions are not allowed on Sup Forums.

It was Kino.

Are you sure?

even tkmiz prefers the old Kino

REMINDER THAT THE OP AND ED COME OUT TOMORROW

Rest in pies.

I'd rather have this out
youtube.com/watch?v=b3qLBkCAPl4

POPA POPA PO-PA-PA

I think this is the first time ever I saw minors drinking alcohol in Anime. Rika came close but she was only shown holding a glass or bottle of wine, never actually drinking.

That struck me, too, I was pretty sure it was actually illegal or something.

Are they minors?

Shokugeki no Souma, 2nd or 3rd episode, I don't remember which one.

I don't think they are minors.

>I was pretty sure it was actually illegal or something.
That's what Sup Forums told me, too. Maybe Sup Forums lied or the law changed or they found a loophole.

or maybe it was never explicitly stated they're minors

The law doesn't apply to spuds.

the story takes place in the future, when all society and laws have broken down

therefore it doesn't matter

>Tfw know nothing seriously bad is going to happen to the potatoes
>The show manages to make me legit worried for them over and over again
Also the part about the statues being there as witnesses to the civilization that came before was both depressing and weirdly comforting?

Like, it made sense.
>Even after you die, the statues will be there to have seen you, to remember you were there.

if some crazy bitch ever pointed a loaded gun at me (even jokingly) I would kill her the first chance I got

I'm enjoying this show so much.

lewd

It's almost like they aren't minors isn't it

They're like three feet shorter than any of the adults they've met.

There's no such thing as pointing a loaded gun at someone "jokingly". They deserve their laws taken away from them.

Airing anime is only allowed on /qa/ didn't you know? It's /qa/ - quality anime after all.

It was at this moment Yuuri knew, she fucked up.

At this rate the untranslated stuff will start midway through episode 11 or at the beginning of 12.

>You'll never dance drunkenly with your waifu under the light of the full moon

There are only 4 episodes left

I see, this would make sense all things considered.

wan tsu free

have they managed to get the radio running?

And those adults could very well be in their 30s, their ages were never stated either.

The anime ends before the manga ends.

It was just nice to see Chii-chan happy for a change.

Powered by yuri.

They ended up taking the radio? Or is another one?

>not stretching blondie's vagina

I think it's already running but there's only one or two automated stations that might not even be properly tuned with their TX antennas, and the massive chaotic structures probably give weird propagation paths.

Get your Kettenkrad
thingiverse.com/thing:2635032

But that's clearly the new one, silly user.

SnW?

Sure, but you don't live in an empty wasteland with enough food for ~3 more weeks at any given time. Their lives are meaningless and they know it, they talk about it all the time. How can you live if you're afraid of death?

And then you read 39th chapter.

>and the massive chaotic structures probably give weird propagation paths.
So I'm not the only who's curious about propagation in a multi level megacity.

People don't just keep growing you know ?
If they are significantly than the adults, it means that they still haven't undergone their main growth spurt ; so younger than 15.
Or maybe it's just that food was more scarce where they lived than where map-man and Ishii were from, so the potatoes are just shorter because of that, not because of age.

It was an OVA, the law only applies to airing on TV.

Guess there are three of us.
It's already an issue nowadays in big cities, with all the smartphones and stuff.

Not many anime show minors drinking alcohol even in OVAs.

>It's already an issue nowadays in big cities
They don't have the multi level aspect going for them though, to piss you off if you're trying to transmit between levels or to achieve longer ranges than normally possible by bouncing off the bottom of the next level up.

>3d printer arriving soon

YESSS TY

I find it disgusting how this show sexualizes young underage girls so I'm writing to my local representative to get this smut banned.

Enjoy this shit while you can you perverts your time is almost up.

Say hi for me.

There's a show this season where a 20 years old woman looks like a 10 years old little girl, just to remind you that physical appearance doesn't really say anything in regards to someone's age in anime. It's better to just not concern yourself about such things and enjoy the potato.

who cares about underage drinking, underage, unlicensed driving is the real issue here.
Also this vehicle is probably not passing the MOT

Subways though.
I heard it's a lot of fun to determine where the antennas should go.

Artstyle is a thing.

I wonder how young they were when they left their grandpa. They seem rather young in Chi's dream and if we go by the alternate manga they're in their early 20s. That makes a long time for kids to survive by themselves.

Why did Chi want to leave those dead people's things behind?
It's not like they're using them or anything.

Consider the following:
Shoujo Shuumatsu is part of Niheiverse

She's desperately trying to convince herself that the world isn't ending with them and that upholding moral values and stuff is important.
See : her keeping a journal, as if there was going anyone to read it.

>See : her keeping a journal, as if there was going anyone to read it.
I thought people kept journals for themselves to go back and read, not for other people to just find and read.

Chi thinks of herself like a historian I think.
What a dork.

I want one of those watching over my grave.

I might have some additional room on my desk soon, and now I have an urge fill that room with a small potato plant and have a small version of one of those statues stuck in the pot.

>minors

And Kino was like 1/3 the height of a bunch of characters.

I didn't because I still can't find translations of 27 onwards.

And then you'd be alone.

That's because there are no translations.

Should we just start making our threads on /qa/ and have the OP be "Did you enjoy the episode?"

She's always happy, user.

There are none in english.
The japanese is pretty easy to understand if you've spent a few months on /djt/.

But I see people posting translated pages here all the time.

She spends half her time bored and the other half in mortal terror from being three feet off the ground.

The font might be hard to read after just a few months.

Then they're posting the first ~20 translated chapters.

Not post-#27.
Or they translated themselves the page.

The font ? I'm not sure what you mean.
I always managed to look up the kanji with jisjo.

She's happy just to be around Yuu, she only acts bored because that's who she is. My face naturally frowns, so my friends think I'm sad or bored even when I'm just quietly enjoying whatever we're doing.

I read through all 26 recently and didn't see all the pages I've seen posted.

When they get to the top level they'll find a bustling city full of people and realize that the world isn't over r-right?

Might be the best episode yet

>The font ?
My bad, I thought it was written in a messy handwriting, turns out it's not. My memory is playing with me.

26 chapters are translated officially, 27 and 28 were translated by some user from those threads. Nothing ahead comes in English, not that i know of, at least.