THEY KNOW!

THEY KNOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/archives/1067350068.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nip editors probably check Sup Forums periodically to gauge gaijin opinion.

I wonder if they wonder why we always hate everything, or does everyone on the 2-chans hate everything too

From what I gather, japanese image board tendencies mirror our own pretty closely. Waifufaggotry and shitting on everything with the occasional bouts of heartwarming adoration of the most random damn things.

Sup Forums has largely the same opinions as nips and when something like Watamote catches on, the cancer unfortunately makes it known directly to the author.

2ch are pretty similar to our Sup Forums, they have your occasional shitposting and hate threads to popular manga/anime.

I'm glad we just have the same autism as the Japanese due to exposure to anime toxins, and not some uniquely American form of autism that's even more cancerous
Well I guess if Japanese fans are just as cancerous anyway they might as well. Why not

They are just as cancerous but it's a unique breed of cancer. Somehow they end up being more productive than us and still manage to churn out OC.

Well it's their media after all. If you're going to draw manga and you're Japanese, that's pretty normal and a lot of people would get into it and improve their skills.

If you're a westerner and you want to draw manga, let's face it, you're already a huge fag right from the get go

>Well it's their media after all. If you're going to draw manga and you're Japanese, that's pretty normal and a lot of people would get into it and improve their skills.
The same difference as being into cartoons/comics. The amount of OCs on that board, and on /aco/ is insane.

I disagree. Their toxic breed of cancer manages to promote absolute shit while our garbage gets poverty sales on preorder charts.

Weeaboo is a widespread term on the internet now. It doesn't mean they browse Sup Forums.

Knowing Asano, he might

It's impressive how it caught on.

What would Japanese manga people even want with the english internet outside Sup Forums? At least Sup Forums is based on a Japanese site, plus everywhere else that talks about anime contains only 12 year olds and brain damage cases

>everywhere else

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but every other public forum I've seen made me want to commit a mass murder suicide. I ended up staying here for my mental health.

Sup Forums contains only 12 year olds and brain damage cases. If you disagree you're a 12 year old with brain damage.

Be serious, by now we're all 35 year olds who like to pretend they're 12, and this is among the least brain damaged places on the internet in spite of everything. It's all downhill from here, from reddit all the way down to yahoo answers.

I think I know why that is. It's their enthusiasm for manga and anime that induces cringe and also their lack of self awareness. Maybe it's also that they want validation from normal faggots who just don't care and have to make a spectacle out of it. Unlike here, where we would rather keep this to ourselves.

Fuck the wapanese

They want validation from normalfags because they're not anonymous, so if they want to survive in their normalfag social circle they have to know what to say when someone asks about whether their favorite series passes the Bechdel test

oh no

this place is mostly 12 year olds too, the only thing separating us from the others is that we're aware of this fact

What is a bechdel test?

Feminist shit. Ironically most anime probably actually does pass it, but not in a way normalfags would appreciate

>Femenist into anime
The cognitive dissonance is strong enough to split your brain apart.

It's literally not meant to be a "is this thing good or bad" test. It's just a "huh, that's weird" thing.

Basically, it asks if a fictional work has at least two women have a conversation about something other than a man. It was meant to apply to film, so applying it to anime is kind of dumb because that's a 12-episode span as opposed to 2 hours, so law of averages works in its favor.

But again, that's not the point. There isn't really a point. It's just a thought experiment thing.

Kotaku and reddit are more famous than Sup Forums in Japan.

They don't have to be into what you're into in order to want to have a tiring discussion with you about it
I don't really want to get into debating the merits of feminist ideas, I was just using it as an example of what people on non-anonymous forums have to either deal with or live with the consequences of rejecting
Well reddit is much bigger and more famous everywhere. I wouldn't have expected kotaku to be more well known though, that's interesting

But are they pro-skub or anti-skub?

What's a "weeaboo"? I think they meant to write weeb. That's like a mistake a newfag would make

It was literally the butt of a joke in a gag comic that people have taken way to seriously.

Comiket, you see. The culture of creative media is more widespread. Drawfaggots are a dime a dozen over tere.

I thought they had entire sites dedicated to looking at our discussions.

Is that Dead Dead Demons? It looks like Dead Dead Demons

all-nationz.com/archives/1067350068.html

I've started to use wapanese again since weeaboo is grossly misused and lost its meaning.

Next time you should use google, fag.

Yeas, it is dead dead demons de dedede destruction.

New chapter(s) when?

>supporting a terrorist organisation like google
No spoonfeed me.

never user

I have to ask did that one unrelated comic really start the term weeaboo?

WHERE ARE THE NEW CHAPTERS?
I NEED MORE DEDEDEDEDE

Can we all agree that the trap is the cutest Dedededede destruction?
Kadode second cutest

>Kadode

Fat whore

you should add "weeb" too

>It's just a "huh, that's weird" thing.
That's just passive-aggressive and insincere.

Well it had nothing to do with the meaning the word got, but yes, that comic is where the term "weaboo" came from. It was just meaningless in terms of the comic itself.

It was Sup Forums that gave it the meaning it has now.