One Piece

Can we all agree that Oven did literally nothing wrong?

First for Sapu

and shock is brulee?... oh shit, now i get it.

TEA OR GREEN TEA?

It isn't normal to treat family members like this, even if they do something bad. Fuck, Whitebeard hugged the traitor who stabbed him, and they weren't even related.

He got owned by Sanji and Bege

>try to marry Chiffon off when the real bride flees
>beat her up for looking like her twin (and remember Big Mom's superhuman strength)
Nah, fuck that. Big Mom is a terrible mother and deserves to be betrayed.

Whitebeard wasnt a psycho and his crew wasn't a bunch of psychos either

he's a lawman, whether you agree or not with his actions

Cawfee

Tea pls.

booze

Who cares he jobs every time

Milk!

Reminder that Brook grew up taller during the timeskip due the miracles of Calcium.

Robin looks amazing at 18.

A part of me wished that loliNami actually became a thing

>be a random kid living in an orphanage with other cool kids
>we're trained to be some sort of assassins so we can be sold to the WG, which is cool with me
>some literal retard comes to live with us
>literal retard goes into tard rage mode and eats us all, including the head of the orphanage who had some special fruit power
>due to the special fruit power I don't just die, I end up being reincarnated as the retard's kid
>I now have loyalty to this retard who is also so strong and retarded she goes into tard rages all the time and kills her own kids

Being a part of the Big Mom family is a pure nightmare.

ICE TEA

Loli nami is cute. Too bad that girl’s df is non-canon.

>due to the special fruit power I don't just die, I end up being reincarnated as the retard's kid
>have to experience coming out the retard's canyon vagina

That explains Katakuri's birth.
I would need a moment to process that.

wait, wasn't her fruit basically a discount bonney's

Damn.

Yeah and Big Mom is Oogie Boogie.
Right down to the wheel of punishment.
Sorry for shit image quality

I think so but it sounds like a combination of Big Mom’s and Bonney’s.

What are you guys thinking about Luffy being reincarnation of Roger?

Not a thing. If anything Big Mom merely dresses her children to look like her old friends.

dont like it,
part of luffys thing is despite his heritage(garp being hero of the marines) hes his own man and going on his own chosen path.

Wouldn't make much sense with the inherited will shit going around.
That sounds like Naruto ''hard work'' while having so much shit going for him.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Would piss me off

Doesn't make sense so I don't think much ofit.

Yes, yes he did.
Let's leave aside the fact that from a strategic standpoint he should keep her alive both to finish the cake and to interrogate her to find out more about Bege and his plans. He should have imprisoned her and let Big Mom decide what to do later.

The inherited will point kind of undermines that. I agree with you, but that as yet unexplained concept sounds like it will be dumb as hell and ruin the concept of a pirate’s freedom

I hope it doesn’t happen. It’s better for Luffy to be his own man and overcome any obstacles by himself.

Brulee is Big Witch

Whitebeard was faggot. That is pretty psycho to me it seems,

literally the exact same

Why do you guys hate the Perospero pee user so much? Yeah, he's a weirdo, but he is mostly nice and didn't insult anybody.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

Because he's trying to force a meme. I don't hate him though.

Perospero has become my favorite Charlotte kids. Perorin~

>The inherited will point kind of undermines that.
im kind of hoping luffy comedically turns it down when someone gives him the destiny talk.

huggin a grown man who believed the lies of a marine is just cuckholdery at its best. Im glad shirogihe past away that day.

t. Akainu

>The hell are you saying, old man? I became a pirate because Shanks was cool. Who gives a crap about this destiny bullshit?

calling it now, Vegapunk is a midget tontata.
after wano there will be a shrinkin arc.
It will turn out that your favourite crew member, carrot has colon cancer.
Law will shrink everbody into mini strawhats so they will be able to enter her arsehole.
Similar to laboon her insides are already made habitable by some one. As the strawhats sail trough her colon with the helps of farts (XD lol ) they can make out a figure stimulating the walls of her Carrot´o hole with what seems lightning.
"ah this is it, my fairy wearth" it is enel. It was enel all along giving minks they electro power.

>Sogeking was in your hearts all along
>Enel was in the Minks' assholes all along
Beautiful.

How do you feel about Perospero licking Nami 's feet?

Well, we have Bonney, who may get her own arc hanging with the Staw Hats. It would be a perfect chance to have an all kid Straw Hat scenario, like how Law swapped the Straw Hats around. Imagine Franky and Brook having to take care of their crew mates as children. A tiny snot nosed Chopper fawn, a precocious little Usopp brat, possible interactions between a demure and shy Sanji and a hard headed Zoro, the possibilities are endless.

Oda?

What's her end game?

It's not about destiny. Inherited will means the desires of the past will be carried onward to the future. Roger desired to overturn the whole world, and when Luffy claims One Piece, thats whats going to happen, but not because Luffy wants to complete Roger's goal. And likewise, Luffy inherited Ace and Whitebeard's wills. It's not about doing what they couldn't do, it's about carrying on with their strength at your back.

Enjoying the easy life once Luffy pays her back with treasure.

I want to see Luffy traveling the world after he's pirate king. I want to see the people's reactions to him. If he dies, I will be robbed of that. Oda pls.

The series won't end after Luffy finds One Piece, user. Oda has revealed, not just in the manga, but in interviews that when the treasure One Piece is found, it will spark a global conflict that will overturn everything.

hai!

Nami's dream will likely take the longest to complete, so Luffy will be traveling for a long while after one piece is found.

That's why Sanji is such a massive faggot as usual.

He even tolerates women willing to assassinate their own mothers.

>Luffy and Zoro returns to the dinghy and sails the fucking New World with their shitty rowboat
This is all I want. The Pirate King and the World's Strongest Swordsman just sailing around, getting lost, getting stuck in fire seas and tornadoes and storms and showing up to the Marines HQ to talk to Coby and Smoker and shit. Oh my god, it would be fucking incredible.
Unfortunately, and realistically, Nami would be with them too. And that sucks.

What do you people think the one piece actually is? Given the fact that it will "spark a global conflict" it must be something with political aspects.

Stuff from the Void Century. Artefacts, trinkets, jewellery, stuff like that.

>Be awakened zoan users
>Job in 1 hit
???

Who will win in a pee holding contest between Perospero and Katakuri? Who would you root for?

user, I doubt, even after the series ends, the Straw Hats will break up. They are like a family, and will probably sail all over the place together.

what could cause such a thing?

what if one piece is an entire piece of history removed from the time stream?

just die

had to look twice, pannel looked fanmade

Dude, I'm talking about after all the drama. So that war is included in it.

Probably stuff like that. Tons and tons of treasure, along with important artifacts, or ruins, or something that exposes the truth of the Void Century and what the World Government did.

Nah, Oda said it's a treasure, or at least includes a treasure. He said it would be dumb to have the crew go through such a huge journey and so many trials for them not to get a reward in the end.

Raising pirate king no 3.

Quite a few of the Straw Hats are likely to remain traveling with Luffy for some time after the actual series is finished, albeit likely not forever. Nami, Franky, Robin, Zoro, Brook and possibly some of the others will likely remain with the Thousand Sunny and Luffy before they go off an fulfill their individual dreams, or find a path to follow once they've accomplished that.

Given the extent of work that would need to go into Nami's dream, I imagine she will remain on the ship with Luffy the longest. Possibly Zoro too, given he just wants to fight people, train and chill out, which is pretty much guaranteed if he sticks with Luffy. All the other Straw Hats will likely have to leave at some point to pursue their main goals, though I'm sure they'll still go on occasional adventures when possible. I think it'd be quite fitting for the original 3 to end up finishing the series sailing together again.

The treasure was in your heart all along.

I know, you're right. It's just that I can't get enough of just Luffy and Zoro's shenanigans. I love these guys, man. So I'm kinda hoping for the rest of the Strawhats to settle here and there but always boards the ship if Luffy finds a cool island that he wants to explore or something, you know? I know, it's stupid sounding but I'm just saying. Chopper opens up a Hospital or Medical school or whatever. Sanji, a restaurant. Robin a school. Franky a work place or maybe back to Water 7, Brook with Laboon, Usopp with Kaya.

Wrong image.

Oh, you know Oda will have like, a massive final chapter or something where Luffy goes around seeing all the old places, reuniting with old friends, and seeing how the world reacts to the new Pirate King and his crew.

I really just want there to be a moment in the end of One Piece where Luffy and all the Straw Hats go to Foosha Village and Luffy introduces Makino and Woop Slap to all his friends.

Also Kaya reuniting with Usopp

Okay? Did you think being awakened meant being invincible or something? They're stronger than the average zoan. Whoopdy fucking doo.

>Huge collection if islands joined together
Confirmed that the Redline is artificial?

The only other awakened Zoans have been the two toughest antagonists to date. It's a strange power gap.

Some Oars looking motherfucker probably made a wall for the Ancient Kingdom people. Or maybe the other guys.

It's the history of the Void Century + something. Literally confirmed by Rayleigh.

Now what's the "One Piece"? Probably instructions on how to unite the world. Need the all Ancient Weapons. Need to destroy FI. Noah is needed. Zunisha might play a role in that. That's all we know for now i think.

I like the idea of destroying the Red Line the most. I also like the idea of the existence of a pangea-like continent which would've been splitted into multiple islands (divide and rule taken literally). The "One Piece" would be instructions on how to put them back together.

>The only other awakened Zoans have been the two toughest antagonists to date.
Who? I can only think of Chopper being awakened but that's a huge guess and he's not even an antagonist. Do you mean Awakened people in general and not zoans? Do you mean Doffy and Katakuri?

They have pretty goos feats. The awakening likely depends on the animal.
Pell got crazy speed. Something like a Rhino of a reigndeer gets strength.
Carnivores probably get some kind of bloodlust.

I think the series will most likely end with luffy and carrot sailing around and fullfilling the will of d

Probably it was literally Oars

I think it just flat out gives you a boost to whatever you are. Literally just makes you a better animal or whatever. Carnivorous zoans already have some kinda innate bloodlust. So I think it just makes them more tankier and stuff.
I think the Guards are mindbroken because they were probably awakened through torture or some shit. Headcanon but still.

I'm 100% sure they will actually. Just like the Roger pirates did. The very moment all of them will have achieved their dream they will leave on their own.

I think Monster Point is an artificial awakening. I wanna see that if Chopper actually awakens he will become something even crazier, because all that fucking with his DF can't be good.

Carrot will be like the Shanks of Luffys crew
Started as a Cabinboy late in the adventure and still needing to fulfill their own adventure lust.
Carrot will become a Yonko eos after starting her own crew

It's medicine, user. Medicine can never go wrong.

Oars died 500 years ago. If he did it must have happened during the Void Century. Was he 300 years old when he died?

awakened chopper will look like the reindeer guy in oda's initial crew sketch

eww dude, iwas just trying to annoy people but now i am the one who is disgusted and angry.

thunder goddess