Watamote thread

haven't read this since the anime came out. anything new plot wise?

C H A R A C T E R D E V E L O P M E N T

Read it you're missing out.

ohh. looks like i'm in for a real treat. do you guys download your manga or read it online? i shamelessly use kissmanga.

Read it to see a natural progression on how a asperger somehow gathered a flock of friends.

>Kissmanga

Use madokami like a real nigga.

There's already a thread though.

you mean involuntary lesbian Harem?

So do people still waifu Tomoko after she turned into a normalfag? Or are waifufags anime only?

The group that translates it has a built-in reader that I think most people use.

Yes.
Being a normalfag in the 2D world is not a problem.

Yeah but my assumption was a big part of her appeal was being an autist loner.

>normalfag
user she is surrounded by other retarded people like her.

she's a source of hope

DON'T SAY THAT NAME BBBAKA!

>makes a couple of friends
>normalfag

STICC

that is correct

What is her endgame

world three has released v2's that aren't even on batoto.

Since there's already a thread you should just dump lewds in this one.

Only one of them is bicurious and sees it as a perverted harem. Best girl Ucchi.

Dumb ass, her appeal is you CAN be popular and/or normal if you fucking try while still your being asspie yourself. Believable or not.

Most normalfags don't even have friends outside of highschool/collage. Cause they either all move away from each other, or to busy working dead end jobs.

Stop saying true things that hurt, user :(

I don't know, I think a majority of people who've seen the anime don't read the manga. From experience most waifufags seem to like her for the asspie stuff in the adapted parts only.

Harem.

her friends are as weird as she is

dick

Nemo isn't weird.

Nemo is the weirdest. She was annoyed that Tomoko didn't remember her, and jealous that Tomoko was spilling her spaghetti everywhere, every day.