Texas Thread

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS

THIS IS A TEXAS BREAD.
POST ANYTHING RELATED TO THE LONE STAR STATE AND DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING PROUD OF YOUR STATES HERITAGE, CULTURE, AND HISTORY.
ABSOLUTELY NOBODY WHO DOESN'T LIVE IN TEXAS CANNOT POST IN THIS THREAD.
BEANERS ALSO FUCK OFF.
CHILEANS ARE OK TO POST TOO.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vtoepu99PwA
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/murder-Houston-police-Harris-County-suspects-12776213.php?ipid=hpctp#item-85307-tbla-57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: armadillo burger.jpg (1000x562, 64K)

CenTex here

Attached: 98235402.jpg (570x380, 86K)

>BEANERS ALSO FUCK OFF.
No, also, Texas is almost shitcanoland, you need to kill those faggots, not to mention there´s a ton of niggers now, you failed your Rebel ancestors; sage

ISRAEL #1

Attached: fuck mexico_.jpg (532x700, 61K)

Same here, bro. The blue bonnets are starting to come in nicely.

Panhandle fag here. How are yall doing?
I came here from califronia, aside from your stupid gun culture, I like it here.
enjoy your lepracy.

Attached: texas.png (270x167, 38K)

You also forgot the ongoing commie invasion. Texas was a great place, once.

>I came here from Cali
Like this FAGGOT!

Alamo faggot reporting.

Attached: alamo.jpg (1038x539, 628K)

seeing more and more faggot out of state people moving here, soon it will be a wasteland just like shitfornia.

I will have to leave the state my ancestors killed many Indians and Mexicans for and it makes me rather sad.

also nuke houston

Sure it was, user, sorry the most faggot people of my country were faggots who crossed in mass like musdslimes in Europe. Again, you need to murder those faggots, worse thing is that they call themselves American and White, ugh, fuck them.

Israel #1.

Cornyn wrote the new gun legislation. Fuck him.

go the FUCK BACK HOME to Commiefornia

Why does Austin get so much hate?

go back to commiefornia and fix your own shit, faggot

It´s a libtard place

Most liberal place in Texas. Has a ton of white hipsters.

Because it is liberal and successful.

Attached: texas ball.png (900x1108, 346K)

soyboy central.

>ABSOLUTELY NOBODY WHO DOESN'T LIVE IN TEXAS CANNOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

So, as a Missourianon; does that mean I HAVE to post in the thread?

born texan, moved up to chiraq due to godparents. pls take me back

HOWDY! IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT, WE'RE ABOUT TO DEPORT A LOT OF PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtoepu99PwA

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Texas’ Ban on ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Can Begin, Appeals Court Rules.jpg (1898x963, 511K)

Louisiana fag here, love your state but your property taxes are total bullshit. You can totally annex us in the civil war though

Of course it does. Now start posting.

>Keep austin weird XD

full of spics and commies, the traffic is shit, the roads are a mess, the housing prices are shit, and the packages blow up.

>most prosperous

If you’re a dirty gutter hippy musician or a software developer. The real work gets done in Houston and DFW, fag.

TN here. Love you Texas. You're like cousins to me. Guess it helps I do have family out there too. Been awhile since I've been but hope I can arrange another visit sometime.

>Taking away from the "rich" who create jobs in a free market state
>"Hur, hur, libtard governments work!"
Yeah, until you run out of the "rich" people´s money. In Mexico we have some socialshit ideals, hence is a third world country, fuck off, idiot

David foster Wallace really does do all the heavy lifting in the state

Im a Houston fag. Im now a minority in my own city, it is in huge debt due to the welfare and crime and is set to become the next Chicago and Detroit with all the mudslides, nigs, and Cali commies coming in. Just nuke it from orbit already!

>THIS IS A TEXAS BREAD.
More like a datamine thread

Why they didn´t deport/took out the scum there? (considering it´s a republican state)

Tennesseans may post in this thread

Attached: tn-tx-slider.jpg (1280x670, 41K)

^This
Austin sells its shit online.
Houston area is where the product is actually built and manufactured, where the real work gets done!

Alright anons, how do we make Chile great again?

BEST FUCKING STATE IN THE UNION

Attached: 1520539293626.png (1604x1204, 2.84M)

I tread where I please.
GUNS GUNS GUNS.

>"traffic is shit"
all of texas has shit traffic, everything else is a fair point tho

FINALLY!

How long until our state sinks?
Any word from Abbott on the new gun hysteria?

By getting the wetbacks from our country back, or better, exterminated :)

Saginaw checking in.

Attached: Texas.png (1600x1200, 3.17M)

All of this shit started happening 10 years ago. Before is was the best little town in the state.

austin here. cant wait to finish my degree and leave this city

I added stuff to that feel guy constitution meme. Thanks for saving it.

Attached: TEXICAN PEPE.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

TheTNM.org

Fucking gas the kikes.

How are the """minorities""" doing?

>hippy musician or a software developer
Plumbers, landscapers, and electricians make bank here

>muh degree
At UT?
Never relax, my friend.

san antonio beaner here fuck you white fags

Attached: AP_883452206859.jpg (4092x2651, 985K)

>housing prices shit
we're extremely cheap, even in the cities, you delusional faggot

CHI

Hey Texaniggers! do you dislike Trump now or are you still cucking towards him like you do with spics.

Texas is Dixie clay..

Attached: 1521686641915.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

you should see our politicians. After Katrina they just dumped all these feral niggers off in the Astrodome and they never went back to New Orleans. Our state is conservative but the city is full of welfare recipients.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/murder-Houston-police-Harris-County-suspects-12776213.php?ipid=hpctp#item-85307-tbla-57
you can look through the list of people arrested for murder here last year, not a single white person on the list just niggers and illegals. Also a lot of the illegals are Guatemalan or El Salvador.

Thanks user. I like to think our two states have a very deep blood bond. From Tennessee's contributions to the Texas Revolution to us being together in the Confederacy. Not to mention plenty of Tennesseans went on to become Texans.

Is that the one that went to Russia for some big conference?

Attached: samhoustonmonumentintennessee.jpg (2432x5232, 3.31M)

>California
Fuck off we're full

Attached: IMG_6430.png (116x116, 1K)

You have to go back

Texan here doing my part , working hard , raising a family , teaching conservative values , self reliance , hard work , no drug use , teaching children how to use weapons for self defense and hunting . Teaching family about truth instead of bull shit progressive non values , keeping Cali and NYC fags at bay repilling them 24/7 . Great place to live and have a family without degenerate west or east coast faggots , even local teachers go to church like students . No gay or tranny tier brain washing allowed in schools . Life is good illegal aliens no welcome here , most neighbors report and deport them . A few degenerate liberals live close but many from the west and east move here because of Texas values not degenerate values.

>Also a lot of the illegals are Guatemalan or El Salvador.
True, south Mexicans (the average wetback) is ugly as fuck, but people from guateshit or el shitvador are fucking goblinos

Have more kids, fag. We got this state by outbreeding Mexicans back in the day, funny enough. We need to do it again.

Texpat here living in the frozen tundra of North Dakota now. Much whiter here, but miss my native home everyday.

Attached: 2E94A5BC-1BAF-484E-AB5D-783E2B650FF0.png (1600x1066, 101K)

My mom still lives in Texas and I grew up in Houston. I'm thinking about moving back now that the economy has picked up. Am I okay to post in this thread?

Attached: IMG_6431.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Fuck off shitcano, you are not Mexican
>Life is good illegal aliens no welcome here
I really wish that was true, sadly, it´s not, fucking shitcanos and niggers are being the majority, why are Whites not reproducing that much as the """minorities"""?

Dallas Ft Worth

Based Texas, based flag.
I'm french btw.

Go back to Africa jigaboo.

Don't come back user, let the memories of Texas live inside you, glorious and sweet as she once was. This state will soon be gone with the wind. Trampled underneath an avalanche of degenerates

BEST
STATE
EVER!!!

I used to visit Austin just for fun. You always had a big homeless population, from what I remember.

>the housing prices are shit
only by texas standards

Born and raised in Texas and I am sorry to say we have lost it to the Mexicans and other “minorities” I’m moving somewhere far away from the Mexican boarder. Good luck boys.

Its even worse now. After Katrina and uncheck illegal immigration the homeless problem has tripled. HPD Just had to clear out a big shanty town in Houston today, can't wait for the videos to leak.

sticking to their neighborhoods and getting mad that the east side is gentrified

Makes me so fucking sad what that glorious place has become.

Its a deadzone. A lot of the major cities are, sadly.

Yes it really does.
Worst is we were killed by our own Christian/Southern hospitality.

>BEANERS ALSO FUCK OFF.
How about you fuck off. They were here first and built Texas. They probably voted a straight red ticket too while you went blue.

at least stem classes are just about numbers and no one cares about people, but next semester I have to take sociology. Im sure ill be making threads of "wtf did I just hear"

Is there a Texan here who unironically owns a gun? Do you own a confederate flag? How do """minorities""" react to it? Can a Mexican like me have a jacket patch of it like pic realted? (to sow I support the White people of the south, my jacket also has a nazi patch)

Attached: confederate-flag-patch-10.jpg (1500x1016, 364K)

Kek

Attached: 1516329358322.jpg (480x360, 14K)

the mexicans didnt do shit with Texas. to them it was a useless chunk of land they sold cheap to Americans. When we wanted to be our own state within mexico, santa anna threw a bitchfit and lost a war to a handful of farmers

Based

We're a state of minorities. Not many whites live here and if they do they help others.

I like my chili like I like my Texas - no beans.

Attached: spics.jpg (793x1024, 193K)

>Do you own a confederate flag?
That was my high school's flag so it was everywhere on friday nights. fight song was even dixie

forgot pic, our mascot

Attached: JACK.jpg (200x160, 15K)

East Texas is bad enough. Sounds like we would just get a huge Houston. No thanks neighbor, one is enough.

Attached: 1503191800252.jpg (1080x809, 92K)

Honest question - would pic related work in Texas?
>Operation #VoteDemocrat

Attached: B89840BF-5E4D-42F6-8DCC-8ED8223B07DE.jpg (1125x1545, 940K)

Almost all of the people who fought for independence were hispanic. The few Anglos who helped weren't even from here.

Fresh college ass all day

Attached: AdminBuilding.jpg (3666x2139, 363K)

>5th generation Texan
>grew up in central Texas
>remember family reunions in Lampasas
>eating bbq
>listening to the old folks play guitar and sing
>no NYC or Californian jews
>less niggers and spics
>hill country drives and bluebonnets

Fuck I wanna cry.

gday you fat cunts hows it going