Be me

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to a pub, club, or party
>Friday night alone (like every other time)
>went in to central London to British museum and then ate at McDonalds
>saw multiple busy bars with young people enjoying life when I'm too ugly to ever join in
>multiple qts on the underground who saw me as a pathetic ugly loser and who have 5000 chad tinder matches- those types of qts who, unlike Staceys, need beta orbiters for ego boosts, but I never even had a beta orbiter stage in school / uni (nvm a "Dude, bro, girls gave so many signals but I missed them all bro!" stage)
>walked past university on way to museum and the sight of students in the prime of their lives was demoralising as fuck

Welp, my youth is gone. I'm an ugly social reject. Every single person in the UK goes on over 1000 nights out by my age.

There is no hope of you're not a normie clone or good looking.

Picrelated is every girl twice a week for 10 years and 4 times a week during university.

Attached: 1519937358678.png (1080x1192, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take your anger out on black people like everyone else on Sup Forums

Speak with a fake american accent and start fights with muslims. A southern accent would be best.

Attached: morning wood.png (253x255, 118K)

only the middle girl looks decent....the two on the sides are doing that fucking retarded pursed lips pose

ISRAEL #1 thotposter

Sucks to be you, sad loser. Kill yourself.

kys

you have been given a gift, the opportunity to search the deeper meaning to reality, consciousness, and your purpose in this time and place.

Focus your energy in finding 1 grain of solid truth in this existence, worth a millennia in chad/stacy years

>r9k
Anyway.
Women are a shit.
Clean up your room and if you're pretty enough you will get a gf.
Otherwise just achieve greatness.

I'm in the prime of my life with a girlfriend and Im still fucking miserable
I only come on Sup Forums tondull the pain with edgy memes that are so against the social orthodoxy they're able to coax a reaction out of my husk like body

Did you at least tip the museum or did you just walk in for free?

That will tell you everything you need to know about why your life has gone astray.

Get in shape, join the SAS, and hope to go out in a blaze of glory

sage

Attached: Untitled.png (640x400, 4K)

This isn't r9k you fucking faggot post this shit there

You're gay and deep down you know your want you boipussy abused by a qt twinky boy with a hung dick.

I'm sorry for your game setting OP--you truly have hard mode--if you could channel that pain and suffering into art or invention, then world may seem like it's passing you by now, but history and recognition may be yours in the future.

But it's hard to do those things, and when you've never had any encouragement your whole life it's hard to find it within.

Stay strong OP---get a love doll it might improve your life a little....boost your confidence....give you a reason to live and keep yourself well groomed...

Attached: 1515433699001.jpg (1944x1458, 1.31M)

If only it was that easy

Find a fat chick or learn to play guitar.

> Problem Solved.

A lot of women in college aren't ALWAYS going out. OP. Also, this isn't /r9k/.

You are not supposed to tip the museum if you are poor, you pathetic child larping as an adult. wtf do you think thy ask for donations instead of charging a fee for? Holy shit. Also, OP is clearly poor because he is incel-mode in UK.

Find a girl thats into bi guys thats bi herself.

You've gotta stop caring about these whores mate , that ship has sailed, just find a chill girl to be around and she'll 9/10 want to have sex , work on your appearance in the gym and find a job.

I'm 24 and in the same boat but i'm trying to turn it all around , i threw away many years of my life also because i'm stupid, there's no need to continue down this path bud :)

Attached: image.jpg (231x244, 15K)

You fugged up big time OP. It's ridiculously easy to get laid on a night out as a uni student in the UK. You missed out on the greatness of the degenerate uni lifestyle. It's all over now.

Attached: sterile cuckoo.jpg (1000x1252, 462K)

Devote yourself to something greater than yourself, many great men through history have been unattractive and still did great things. At this point the only person holding you back is yourself. Take Charge, you're an Englishman! The blood of the empire runs through your veins.
Kings do not concern themselves with the opinions of insects.

Attached: Edward of Woodstock.jpg (620x413, 88K)

I'm not gay
I was just saying it would have been easier if I was gay this whole time

Have you ever seen that ugly, scar-faced negro calling himself Seal (the singer) who used to go out with that hot white bitch (Heidi Klum?} ? Women are much more influenced (in LOVE and willingness/desire to date you- not "giggly girl, Oh- he's so cute" shallow shit!) by how we men ACT and what we DO than by how we look.
WOMEN ARE SLAVES TO THEIR EMOTIONS AND BIOLOGY!! Women are born with a "submissive gene" that causes their pussies to get wet when a carefree, confident, fun-loving man deals with them (doesn't matter if he's a "scar-faced" dude). You autists need to study this and "FAKE IT 'TIL YOU MAKE IT"! Learn how to give these "50 Shades-wired" bitches the ATTITUDE they NEED, then how to LEAD them (control them) and fuck hot white bitches and make beautiful white babies, yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q

Attached: pareto.png (500x330, 373K)

I didnt have a gf from HS all the way to about 26 user, only banged hookers during that time

what saved me was juicing and lifting, if you have an average face (not actually ugly) you can go up a couple of points by being jacked, and if you end up looking like a legit fitness model you'll be in Chadmode

I had chicks asking me if I was a stripper, using my ab photo for their desktop wallpaper, it was great

then I got married and got fat so there's no real happy ending

When you say "ugly", do you mean "fat and out of shape"? Could you look more attractive if you worked out?

I'm legitimately ugly; lazy eye, acne scars, scoliosis, crooked teeth, and a receding hairline. Unless your genes fucked you like mine did me, you could probably make your lazy ass look better if you work out.

bro fuck all that, its all fake people talking shit about one an another, theyre quite literally all the same. You dont want to be any of that but i know your feel. Ive wanted to be in the clique with the beautiful people before, but none of it is real nor does it matter. Yeah, youth is great, im on the ass end of mine so i get that too. im 24 and i feel like this is the last real year i can fuck around and its bumming me out. You just need too grab a hobby, travel and eat good. All that other shit is shallow and not worth your time. I work as a deli clerk at a grocery store and sell hentai on the side. In my free time i work on cars, draw and play vidya and i feel alright, im happy.

Tl;dr
Focus on what you love. that shit will never bring you what you really want to be happy.

It all starts by sticking things into your pooper. Why do you think this board always told camwhoring guys to stick things into their pooper?

4 times a week you fucking loser. There is Friday and Saturday (obvious). But you forgot Thirsty Thursday and Sunday Funday. Also, it's 5 for some bitches if there is ladies' night on a Wednesday at a nearby bar.

pls post grill that isn't a midget. All these whores look like they're only max 5 feet tall.
>6 foot tall beautiful grill = YUM

You are right about Thursday. It is pretty much Friday these days.

You are the same Londoner that posts this thread every week. Do you even read any of the advice given? Sort yourself out mate. No one else will do it for you.

That’s true. Gay guys will fuck anything.

Stop being a whiny faggot. Nobody gets girls like that and certainly no one who feels sorry for themselves. Stop blaming others. 90 percent of us think that the life lottery has been shitty to us but we don't all think we deserve a 10/10 qt and a healthy circle of friends.

Go to the gym, eat healthily, dress well, shower, buy aftershave, get some hobbies, read history, study the arts, go hiking, buy a bike, learn new skills.

When you stop being a whining cunt some good people will notice and so Will many of the vapid materialistic assoles you mentioned

This. Lift, eat raw eggs and low carb, do sprints, learn boxing and wrestling, become great. The more you must struggle to achieve greatness, the more appreciative you are.

All students care about are student nights. Where I went to uni Monday was the biggest night out because that was the student night for the biggest club.

Lift heavy weight, eat big, stack tren ace, Tbol, test prop and clen. You will become a monster, eventually you will reject plain Janes and learn to hate deformed trash cookie cutter gutter sluts instead of lusting for their affection.
But you wouldn't dare do something that takes effort. Cause you're a beta. In every aspect of the phrase. Hire a van and squash some pakis at least.

Dude, your doll’s finger is broke. This is why you can’t have nice fuckdolls smiley man.

agreed, they're just do nothings who want to post pictures of themselves and feel praise while living off a guy who is twice their age who never got girls like them to show him attention when he was their age.

You don't need women to be happy. The only frustrating thing is not being able to start a family.

Stop complaining about it and get in the gym.

Women are a lost cause, what's more beautiful then finding a really good bloke to paint the town red and then get bored and decide to become roommates and ply vidya most of the time while occasionally making love to one another?

Dude hear me out...er read me out. I've seen short ugly dudes with 9/10, 10/10. Looks aren't the main thing for dudes getting girls. It's personality/charisma more than anything else or a nice fatass wallet. I've know guys exactly in your spot, and I'd hear the same things from them. Now they're getting pussy. Why? To start off if you're a slob, sort yourself out and lurk in /sig/ and /fit/ moar. Next, there's the chip on the shoulder. Do you look at girls in the eyes with a kind gaze? Do you just random conversations with women around you even small things? Work on the social skills. Those hotties in your pic aren't untouchable. Believe me they have their own insecurities. Knowing that you shouldn't feel like you're always the "weird one" because you'll find out dem bitches are crazy lol and you'll be like a damn fool for being intimidated by them. Let it go. Allow yourself to fail, to look foolish. We all do sometimes. Just do it man in small chunks.

no.
we need non-iditiots like him.

Sink your time into art, literature, history, politics or philosophy. These people are completely shallow and just like whatever is flavour or the month.

looks rapey

You should take this thread to /r9k/. We can continue there.

Seriously, do it. You're being unfair to the people who'd give you advice if you don't because it's just going to get deleted.

>Believing the meme that lifting is enough to overcome the social awkwardness and likely ugliness of the average Sup Forums user.

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I'll be honest I would totally hit that. The doll, not the nigger.

Hasn't this demoralisation tactic been posted before?

>being sad about not being a degenerate
I used to feel the exact same way, user, and even after hooking up with sloots. Find God in your life and it fucking all goes away. Yes, they're hot thots, but meaningless sex is just that; meaningless.

do you still live with your mother? it's less pathetic if you don't.

I am a 31 year old virgin who still lives with his mother. i gave up on having a life a long time ago. i am just waiting to die. my social skills are fucked beyond rehabilitation.

Attached: 1477201209781.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Same here, user. But I am also so poor I dont eat in McSheet. Life is hell.

>wtf do you think thy ask for donations instead of charging a fee for?

Well the art isnt going to take care of itself even if it is a publicly funded institution. Also, the more money that's donated/tipped the better the exhibits. There are benefits to everyone providing something regardless of one's class.

>Not being able to afford a big Mac
How do you even have internet

Don't tell a newbie to start juicing, that's terrible advice. Part of turning into a man when you've been a loser for so long is watching your transformation and realizing what dedication and discipline can get you, because that applies to every other pursuit in your life. If you take the easy road all you're getting is looks and none of the mental development. That's what women do.

Attached: IMG_4553.png (700x750, 2.01M)

gotta invert your analysis bud, of course they all look retarded, they're women trying to look cute for a picture. The side ones would be cuter if you actually met them.

I talk to people online to practice social skills. I make a lot of mistakes but I consider those "learning experiences"

Eventually I will get into the public space and get more practice. You just have to have an open mind, desire to improve, and not afraid of failure.

Yassss, pound that hole! I like cumming without touching myself.

You can only be gay if you’re gay. Go to the gym twice a day and go back to school. Eat healthy foods. You’re in the prime of your life!

Chicks dig violence.

Attached: itialian highwaymen.jpg (1280x823, 290K)

Bro don't be all cringy like that. I interact with tens of thousands of people a year, and I see tards in their 60s who can't socialize well. Point is there's always time to improve. Make a plan to get better finances and move out of the house. You're actually causing yourself more grief with the thought of still living at home than going through the shock of moving and starting a new life. The social skills is a mind game. Emotions aren't your consciousness. Let them come and go, not affect you. This simple trick can alleviate anxiety, depression, anger, etc. but it takes time to master. You can be a more social you TOMORROW if you take that first step.

That ship never sails. Do you think people stop fucking after 30? You can be older than your girlfriend or boyfriend.

>tfw successful with women and life but choose to isolate myself so I can read, play guitar, watch movies, and drop acid in peace.

I don't remember the last time I "went out". I usually just have girls come spend the night once in a while and we smoke and drink. Maybe I'll hit up a bar soon.

be a fucking man

Attached: greatmen.jpg (1920x1200, 585K)

This

Girls are easy. Just don't give a fuck about them. They're all over you. Most of all learn to like yourself and never put someone above you. Everyone can suck a dick because it's only going to be you and the casket in the end.

girls like OP has up are nothing to be concerned about.....they are so self centered you have to do all the fucking while they just lay there staring, with no thoughts in their heads.

>newbie
He doesn't even lift. His brain is so cucked by Jewish estrogen water this faggot craves self deprecation and misery. Getting on 500 migs of test prop a week can only be beneficial. After your first year the returns are incrementally smaller and gear is essential.

And this

das y al dem blondie b getin BLACKED whiteboi

Attached: 1521341814726.jpg (1000x706, 114K)

It's all part of the transformation process. It's not just the physical improvement one gains from exercise, that's just the obvious reason. A big part is the mental development that comes from dedicating yourself to a routine and sticking with it whether you feel like it or not. Working out when you don't want to requires discipline that carries over into other areas in your life. It also develops an increasing level of confidence proportional to your gains, and with a higher sense of self-esteem you can pull yourself out of that pit of worthlessness you live inside. These are great things for someone who has lost all hope. There is literally no downside to physical fitness, and it beats whining on Sup Forums.

>Have you ever seen that ugly, scar-faced negro calling himself Seal (the singer) who used to go out with that hot white bitch (Heidi Klum?} ? Women are much more influenced (in LOVE and willingness/desire to date you- not "giggly girl, Oh- he's so cute" shallow shit!) by how we men ACT and what we DO than by how we look.
top tier white women are most attracted to black men idiot. personality is a meme.

Ur probably right about his T levels.

Gear is not essential you fucking gypo. You should be lifting at least 5 years without gear. That's a great way to tear your ligaments.

I agree, lifting is good. It just won't help you if you're ugly and/or socially awkward. It will also take at least 2-3 years of lifting before you're going to even look like you lift AND a lot of women don't even go for that look preferring soybois instead. "Just go lift" has always been shit advice for the average /r9k/ poster who has much deeper issues.

It’s sort of just a generic response to R9K tier threads though. Exercise and quality nutrition is a important, but even that stuff can be done outside a gym. I took the iron pill 13 years ago and turned myself into a competitive powerlifter with the body of a Greek God, but even the extra attention and opportunities where women throw themselves at you counts for jack shit if you still hate yourself too much to ever try or put yourself out there.

People like OP should put themselves where women are and interact with them, that’s the key..

You're not too old

Fuck that shit, be strong, learn to be happy with yourself, develop your talents and try to channel your inner beauty in the kind of work that suits who you really are best.

oh me too OP. i am actually a good looking, athletic, decently charismatic guy, but fuck i have emotional problems or something, and my childhood growth was stunted. i'm 24 now and after multiple failed relationships, i realize girls are lost, and my love life is doomed because of my preference for traditional and virgin 8+/10 girls when none exist

For reference I'm a bouncer, you're not too old or ugly trust me. Just do it

You should jack the ripper.

Attached: D0C24822-B69B-4BC6-905E-8B36AEF4D939.jpg (300x300, 42K)

27 is definitely not too old. I'm nearly 30 and get more lucky at student clubs than I did 8 years ago.

you make this thread every week or so, on other boards too, seriously join some NEET forum ior whatever

I love how niggers think theyre special enough that we would pour all our hatred onto them. Theres pleanty to go around.

Attached: 63C0ADF3-0F78-45A1-9C60-6D4C136D4ACC.gif (386x464, 740K)

Stop being such a soyboy then.

>"Dude, bro, girls gave so many signals but I missed them all bro!"
this describes life, although I did it on purpose

so ? why do you define yourself by those things ? there's more interesting things to do in life, take pride in something you can do instead.

The one on the right needs rough anal while I suck on her toes.

Attached: a343864463844.jpg (475x356, 38K)

Also, if you're a Christian, just consider devoting your life to God and join a monastery.

>Not linking to OPs post
>You want to give Anthony Weiner rough anal

Attached: 2283536_orig.jpg (620x387, 119K)

spbp

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Attached: 1520560799539.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

We got plenty of tards livin kick-ass lives.

Craig? this is john, we gon smoke soon.

lame pity-party shit mate. do something about it, and stop being a faggot