Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Dumping part 3 of volume 4's epilogue here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The members of the (Rabbit) group, without having come any closer to making a breakthrough in the exam, entered the sixth and final discussion. Since I wanted to consider my idea calmly and rationally for a bit, I decided to leave the room where Hirata and the others were and started heading for the group discussion room. Since there was still around 30 minutes left until the start of the discussion, it was obvious that no one would be there yet.
But, those expectations were overturned by the unexpected existence of a person...

"...a prior arrival huh?"
It was the figure of a girl sleeping on the floor in a room when nobody was supposed to have been there yet. Even so, I wonder why her skirt tickles a man's heart so much. This is bad, bad. Since she was lying down, Ichinose's plump thighs were even more apparent than usual and towards the skirt which I cannot see the inside of, I found myself unable to take my eyes off them. If there was a man here who did not feel that towards Ichinose, then he's either gay or bisexual. This is a fate a healthy boy cannot escape from.

Even though I thought it was pointless, I couldn't help but look from her thighs to her feet, then to her face, then to her breasts, and then back down to her thighs. My gaze flickers between them. While feeling frustrated at this age, I was suddenly distracted by something further back to the back of Ichinose's head. Namely, the phone she must have been using prior to falling asleep.

(Continued. This is pic related's scene)

In the phone assigned by the school, quite a bit of information is recorded. And not only does it play an important role in this exam, but it also allows you to determine each individual's points. Naturally to confirm this, things such as a personal ID and passwords are required, but to avoid the hassle of having to log in every time one wishes to check this, there are many cases of students storing such information on a mobile terminal as well. That means, in other words, if I can steal Ichinose's phone right now, I would be able to ascertain Ichinose's living standards and the amount of points she holds. A while ago, I've already determined that to bypass her ID and password, Ichinose also stores her information on a mobile terminal.

If that situation has not changed, I will be able to gain information. Slowly and cautiously, I approach her.
"...uuuuu".
"Woah"
As the distance between us closes, perhaps the atmosphere changed and she sensed another person's presence, but Ichinose slightly stirred. But then she immediately fell asleep again. It seems I've managed to make it without waking her up. I close our distance again.
"...nnn".
I wonder what I'm even doing. Even though it's for the sake of gathering information, if anyone sees this, they would only see me as a pervert. What if Ichinose wakes up while I have my back to her? I feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing.

(Continued)

Since the discussion starts in 30 minutes, there's no problem even if I came early, but if so, shouldn't I be calmly waiting inside the room? If there's nothing I should feel guilty about, I should act normal. Step by step, I close my distance with Ichinose.

"...nnnnn...munyumunyu".
This is impossible. Every time I make a move, Ichinose constantly shows signs of waking up. To test this hypothesis, I try moving my feet on the spot without actually moving. If Ichinose responds to this, I can infer from that that she's a light sleeper. It's said that people who are light sleepers cautious people...

(Continued)

...this is pathetic
Why am I sneaking around like this? But strangely, she doesn't talk in her sleep though.
But if anyone sees me now, all they would see is the word pervert.
Having recognized my own behaviour as a stupid endeavor, I gave up on stealing her phone and took my distance from her again.
Then I sat down at a far distance from Ichinose.
From this vantage point, there's no risk of accidentally seeing the secrets hidden up her thighs.
And I won't accidentally make contact with her as well this way.

More importantly, since it's quite early. I wonder when exactly Ichinose arrived here.

(Continued)

>Since she was lying down, Ichinose's plump thighs were even more apparent than usual and towards the skirt which I cannot see the inside of, I found myself unable to take my eyes off them. If there was a man here who did not feel that towards Ichinose, then he's either gay or bisexual. This is a fate a healthy boy cannot escape from.
>Even though I thought it was pointless, I couldn't help but look from her thighs to her feet, then to her face, then to her breasts, and then back down to her thighs. My gaze flickers between them.
Stop thighsman

50% should make her another of his pawns after the Nagumo arc. If only for that bombshell body. No reasons to let those thighs go to waste.

>Even though I thought it was pointless, I couldn't help but look from her thighs to her feet, then to her face, then to her breasts, and then back down to her thighs. My gaze flickers between them.
Jesus Christ

I'm starting to understand why Nagumo's lusting so much after her now.

Don't lewd this character please. Keep it girls only.

Then, around 20 minutes before the discussion was due to start, cute music rang out in the room. It came from Ichinose's phone.
"...nnnn"
While still keeping her eyes closed, she reaches out for her phone and operating her phone's screen, she stops the music. It seems the music came from the alarm she had set. While still looking sleepy, Ichinose raises herself off the floor and notices the foreign presence, namely my existence, in the room.
I was wondering what to do if she made a disgusted face towards my presence, but she wasn't even worried about it at all.
"Goooood morning, Ayanokouji-kun. Sorry, did my alarm startle you?" she asked.
"No. Not particularly. Looks like you slept well".
"Ahahahaha. Sorry sorry. I just suddenly fell asleep. You're early, there's still 20 minutes left".
"Same to you. Since when have you been here?"
"Since an hour ago. I just wanted to spend some time quietly. If it's in my room, it's quite rowdy with my friends going in and out after all" she replied.

(Continued)

Best girl being best girl just by sleeping.

Too late. Have already mentally undressed him with my eyes.

It seems this was the best place for her to take a nap.
"Besides. I wanted to collect my thoughts too"
More than being refreshed from her sleep, her face seemed more as though she's had a flash of insight.
"Did you get any results?" I asked.
"More or less"
Then standing up, Ichinose for some reason, walked across the room to me and sat down beside me.

A room with only two people present, and an ever closing distance. I couldn't hide my nervousness in this situation but it seems Ichinose hasn't noticed at all.
"There's still time left before the exam so shall we have a little chat? If I'm not annoying you, that is" she asks.
"No. It's not annoying in particular. If you're ok with it, I'm down to chat" I replied to her.
"Then it's decided. The truth is, there's something I wanted to ask Ayanokouji-kun. I've also asked this of all my classmates, including the boys like Kanzaki-kun too. But I haven't heard the opinions of the other classes too, so I got curious. Ayanokouji-kun, have you ever strongly wanted to rise to Class A?" she asks me.

(Continued)

Is the anime worth watching or should I just read the ln?

Watch it, then read it if you liked it

>"Then it's decided. The truth is, there's something I wanted to ask Ayanokouji-kun. I've also asked this of all my classmates, including the boys like Kanzaki-kun too. But I haven't heard the opinions of the other classes too, so I got curious. Ayanokouji-kun, have you ever strongly wanted to rise to Class A?" she asks me.
>boys
I-is she offering her services?

I hope her smile can be protected in the upcoming arc. Ichinose should never lose her sunny, innocent disposition.

God. So this is what Nagumo gets every day huh? He's a lucky son of a bitch.

there's a side story of this scene from ichinose's perspective in the pastebin, if you're actually wondering what she's thinking

The anime is a good introduction to the Youkoso series. But should by no means, but an indicator of how good or bad the series is. That's all it is, an introduction to the characters in general and the basic gist of the plot. If it interests you slightly, know that the LNs can deliver much more of that better than the anime did. There's none of the pretentious philosophical bullshit the anime does as well, and certain characters are a lot less bitchy in the LNs too. And certain heroines also have scenes that were stolen from them in the anime.

Classic case of LN adaptation turning out like crap. Guess I'll see about finding the ln translation.

I was wondering what question she would choose to hit with me, but it was a surprisingly common question to be asked.
"Of course, I do think about that. No...More than wanting to rise to Class A, it's more that I 'have' to aim for Class A. That would be a more appropriate way of putting it" I tell her.
"In other words...because of the guarantee of a good career and job placement?"
In this school, students are divided into classes A to D and made to compete. But the maximum privilege of being able to go to any university and gain any employment after graduation is only afforded to Class A. It was written ambiguously on the school pamphlet so it might seem like fraud at first though.

"In this day and age, after graduation you won't be able to keep up with your life and job, especially when it comes to being employed" I said.
"I suppose that's true. I think so too. But having too much faith in the system is also dangerous, don't you think? In 99.9% of the words they say, there are invisible pitfalls that our eyes cannot see" she said.

(Continued)

>This is bad, bad. Since she was lying down, Ichinose's plump thighs were even more apparent than usual and towards the skirt which I cannot see the inside of, I found myself unable to take my eyes off them.
Sakura and ichinose have similar body types but 50%man never talks about sakura this way. Why?

He saves pictures of Sakura though.

He sees her as his pet

Sakura is like a pet to protect.

Of course the pitfall that Ichinose is talking about is likely the '99.9% guaranteed employment rate and educational advancement' touted by the school. For instance, if I wanted to become a professional basketball player yet lacks the necessary experience, the school would attempt to find me ways to push me up to the professional level. Furthermore, this school is also a breeding ground for interpersonal connections. But just because you play basketball regularly, or have graduated from a famous university or school, does not necessarily guarantee your future.
The people who achieve the dreams they've stated from the start, are only a small fraction. According to certain statistics, only one out of six elementary school students achieve their dreams.
At first glance, this seems like a high probability but the data is ambiguous at best and the standards of the statistics are blurred. Becoming a professional basketball player successfully does not mean you become a first-rate player. Players belonging to professional basketball for instance, including trainees, will number around 900 or 1000 people. However, only by playing on the regular and competing against and winning against your rivals can one achieve their dream. In the end, only 100 of those people will have successfully achieved their dreams.

In order words, aiming for your dream and successfully accomplishing it has a very low probability. In any case, achieving a dream is extremely difficult to do. Many students simply repeat their boring lives over and over while speaking vaguely of their dreams. But if one seriously desires to make their dream come true, they would need a lot of effort and luck.

(Continued)

You don't get aroused by your pet, user. If I had to categorise his relationships with the girls it would be

>Horikita = Accomplice
>Sakura = Pet
>Kushida = Enemy
>Ichinose = Rival
>Karuizawa = Pawn

At the moment, only Kushida, Ichinose and Karuizawa have aroused him. Especially Kushida, that bitch made him pop boners and spill spaghetti all over the place.

A pet he keeps pictures of because of her banging ass body.
50% is an interesting guy.

He's not interesting he's a simple guy wanting a peaceful life.

Normal Sakura is pet-tier
Camwhore Sakura never shows up in front of him but on that pic, so he can't pop boners in front of normal Sakura

Didn't he use her pics to bride people?

Only her email address and he was never going to give away her email address anyway. 50% doesn't want to involve Sakura in his schemes.

Er, bribe* I mean.

Never-mind then.

社团:無所属

面试官评语:

面*拭*、 *筆*拭成*蹟*都十分伐秀, 但从小学、 初中肘起就在交流淘通方面有所疏漏, 所以没有朋友, 且没有参与任何社困或*志*扁者等ー
切活劫。 里然在社会上立足需要学刃能九, 但核生有*伎*莞学力来対人逸行区分和判断的傾向, 期待他在逮方面的改善。

班主任笔记:

*从*真対待慄程的恋度上没有任何向題, 但在交友方面没有遊展, 因此予以守望。

Link to pastebin?

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

>>Even though I thought it was pointless, I couldn't help but look from her thighs to her feet, then to her face, then to her breasts, and then back down to her thighs. My gaze flickers between them.
So I take it that this is 50%'s preference?
Thighs>Ass>Feet>Face>Breasts

面试官评语:

小学防段十分*从*真, 成*填*也根好, 但自从上了初中就眼朋友到姓游玩, 初ーヽ初二防段映席大部分*課*程。 量然在初三*倣*出了改変, 但*現*在的学力停滞不前。 希望咳生能鰺安揮性格上釈板升朗的特点来提升自己的能力。

班主任笔记:

*懐*生能眼所有人建立交往, 希望以此作カ武器, 順利建立交友*美*系。

"But even so this school...if you think about it, has massive influence doesn't it? And many people have succeeded in life because of its assistance. Or are you saying you're not interested in it, Ichinose?" I asked.

"No such thing. Even I have a dream, to graduate from Class A. And also a dream I want to fulfill" Ichinose said. And even though she said it with a smile, I could see an unwavering, strong feeling in her eyes.
"The school system is good and all, but if you cannot graduate from Class A, your prospects are dim. Because the school operates on realism, if you cannot win using your own talents, there's nothing you can do about it. And most importantly, students are assigned to classes based on their merits so right now, between me and Ayanokouji-kun here, only one of us could achieve their dreams by moving to the top. Aah, but there are also cases where neither of our dreams can be fulfilled though" she continued.

In other words, even though we are sitting here and chatting like friends, only one class can be the winner in the end. The remaining three classes won't share in those rewards.
"Did you hear there are also exceptions to those rules?" she finally said.
"Hmm? Is that where individuals accumulate 20 million points?" I asked.
"Yep. It seems no one has achieved something like that in the history of the school, but there are Ultra C's like that too" Ichinose replied.

(Continued)

That can't be right. Pic related scene got him popping boners all over the place and Kushida's main appeal is her breasts. So it would be more along the lines of

Thighs>Breasts>Feet>Face>Ass

If anything Ryuuen's the assman.

>Ass being last
>Ryuuen an ass man

wtf I like Ryuuen now.

Just as this user said he knows about camwhore sakura and saved a pic of her. The personality is what he likes the most i guess. And thighs

I really don't get Kiyotaka's fixation on thighs. Ass is really where it's at. I'd fuck her ass bloody for one.

面试官评语:

*咳*生没有什*久*特別突出的地方, 各方面能力較*丙*平均。 不喜炊遣劫, 也不檀緩遠劫, 从初中肘代升始就展現出在*屯*脳等科技方面的伐秀技*ボ*, 犀次荻得好成*玩*。 希望他在*没*展自己伐秀技*木*的同肘, 能*移*尽快改善対遣劫等方面的恋度井投入其中。

班主任笔记:

由干其体菫明*星*在増加, 今后会指尋咳生去像普通学生ー祥遊行造当遠劫。

Interviewer's evaluation:
His interview and written examination grades are all extremely excellent, but since elementary school and in middle school he has neglected his social skills, so he has no friends and hasn’t participated in any group nor volunteer activities and the like. Although the academic skills are necessary in order to stand in the society, he has a tendency to judge people based solely on their academic performances. We expect he improves in this aspect.
Homeroom teacher’s records
He has no problem in treating seriously the classes, but there has not been any progress in making friends, thus I will impose myself to keep watch on him.

I don't really see the appeal in asses. Every time I think of them, I'm reminded of the hours I've spent on the toilet with diarrhoea.

面试官评语:

対待*任*睾的窓度稍稍有些*何*題。 此外, *咳*生在*撞*与否、 喜*双*与否的区分上都表現得逗干明礁, 因其集中力相対較高, 希聖能*友*展速部分佛点, 今其能*移*在各个方面都深入帖研。

班主任笔记:

因其多次不参加体育漂, 正在実施教育。

Well I was basing the ranking on where his eyes looked on Ichinose's body but you are right that he did get a little excited when Kushida pressed her breasts against him.

"Yeah, yeah. If we factor that in too, it's possible that the two of us can both graduate from Class A" Ichinose said.
"The problem is whether you can save up 20 million points or not in the first place, even if you save up points in the exams, the system's already set so it won't reach 20 million" I replied.

If we only look at this special exam, depending on your actions throughout it, it is possible to receive a large amount of points. And only two such exams have been conducted so far. From this point onwards, it's possible for both the amount of points that can be earned to be narrowed down and for them to be eaten up by large penalties.
"I suppose that's right. If you start saving up your points, by only reaching half of that amount, you would already raise suspicion" Ichinose said.

"That's true. The financial situation in Class D, especially, is terrible. Even though Horikita is doing her best for us, the points earned from the uninhabited island is still far off. No, it's even possible that we may lose those points in this exam. Ichinose, are you saving up points? It doesn't seem to me like you're the type to work hard on getting points" I asked her.

"Ummm...I wonder. I don't know about the others, but I use points sometimes and save them too sometimes I guess. Even though I'm in Class B, I still don't have that many points you know" she said.
In response to my question, Ichinose responds in a very natural tone with no indication that she's hiding something judging solely from her behaviour.

(Continued. Part 3 of the epilogue is an insanely long chapter so I'll stop here for tonight and continue tomorrow evening. Probably in another thread or this one if it's still up.)

Personally I think Kushida's actually 100% Kiyopon's type, physically. Her attitude turns him off so to speak so her chances went down big time. But in the LN, the anime and manga, the one thing that remained consistent is that he spills spaghetti around her all the time. If only she fixed her bitchiness and sluttiness, she could easily win the Kiyobowl overnight.

thanks a lot user.

Ok, anons. Time to pick again. Which one would you choose? It's a tough choice, but I'm going to have to go with the one who's not a slut.

Thanks, TL user. Godspeed.

Why are they sitting on the floor?

Satou Maya
Interviewer’s evaluation:
During elementary school she was very earnest and had good grades, but since she was promoted to middle school she had been going to have fun with her friends everywhere. During first year and second year of middle school she was absent in the majority of the classes. Although she changed during third year of middle school, but her current academic skills are at standstill. We hope this student can display her characteristic energetic and cheerful personality to improve her skills.
This student can establish contact with everybody, I hope she can use this as a weapon, and establish friendship smoothly.

(So 50% is going to make her take the studies seriously I believe)

Then who is it? There are only sluts in this pic.

Waiting for the ice bucket challenge

Please no more talk of buckets.

>This student can establish contact with everybody, I hope she can use this as a weapon, and establish friendship smoothly.
Indeed, 50% will use her as a pawn, this basically confirms.

社团:弓道部

面试官评语:

*咳*生自初中肘代便加入弓道部, 也参加*辺*具扱塞事。 在学力上昆示出偏科的傾向, 但在待人接物上的怒度十分朴実, 可圏可点。 不*辺*,曽径多次由千引起砂架事故而接受補号。 *皮*当尽快提高目身素葬。

班主任笔记:

*咳*生有来自弓道部的高度坪扮, 能*移*感受到其対社困活劫的熱情, 期待*咳*生也能*移*去美注自己的班扱。

Horikita.

So what I'm gathering from this is Sato used to be a good girl until she stopped taking things seriously in middle school but tried to change for the better in her last year there. Interesting, perhaps she might have a bigger role than expected if 7.5 revolves around 50% trying to make her take school life seriously by bribing her with dates and love.

Why is he so handsome and dashing? I want him to sex me.

I prefer the other Horikita.

HUH?

I don't know what ln were you reading, but Ayano is not a saint. Why do you think he would outright help someone when I would thing he would rather just use her.

社团:茶道部

面试官评语:

*咳*生十分文静, 据提交的扱告得知, *咳*生自幼表*現*出喜*双*独姓的傾向。 几平没有能称*カ*朋友的存在, 也未*麦*玩*咳*生有渇望交友的恋度。在学力和対待学刃的怒度上以及智力方面未*麦現何*題, 希望咳生能礦掌握提高排涸性、 交友以及*庄*対社会的方法。

班主任笔记:

*咳*生学力根高, 対待学刃也十分从真。 期待咳生在峡乏跡洞性的方面作出改善。

I preferred Yukino.

Both of them are sluts user.

Nope kei def is not a slut and horikta cant be since she is so unsocial. I mean I know you are trolling, but some people may actually belive your bullshit.

user if you still there, could you translate this Ichinose's info? the chineses forgot to translate this one.

面接官からのコメン卜:

高校一年生の生徒としてはヽ非常に高い能力を持つ。同学年の葛城、坂柳などAクラスの生徒と変わらぬポテンシヤ丿レを持つていると推察するが、中学時代における長期間の欠席など不安視されるところもあるため、 Bクラスへの酉己属とする。

担任メモ:

私が全幅の信頼を寄せる女の子。パラバラだつたBクラスをすぐにまとめ上げた素直な性格と高い能力。問違いなくA夕ラスでもおかしくない女の子だね。

>Kei
Bullied into selling her body
>Horikita
Antisocial doesn't mean she doesn't take the dick

>バラバラ*
I think is better you look to check in the image too, some tsus are big instead of small in the text.

They're all sluts except Sakayanagi. End of story.

She told everything about bullying and she never mention sexual assualt so your point is invalid. There is no point arguing you when you only spat bullshit. So please just fuck off shitposter

Japanese bullying often extends to sexual assault, it's entirely possible she omitted that. Kei is used goods at least, Horikita is a definite slut.

Interviewer's Evaluation:

As a 1st year high school student, she possesses an extremely high ability. We assume she has potential that is comparable to that of her fellow students Katsuragi and Sakayanagi of Class A. However, since we were worried about the long absences she had during middle school, it has been determined that she will be assigned to Class B.

Homeroom Teacher's Records:

A girl I place my utmost confidence in. She has high ability and a straightforward personality that organized the scattered Class B into one. A girl that wouldn't be out of place in Class A.

Again you are making 0 sense. It definitly is not often nor that bullying leads to rape. She would actually say that if that happend but I mean w/e: Spat more shit with 0 merit to them

thanks user!

This. At the very least even if it doesn't devolve into straight up rape, I have no doubt she's also had her fair share of sexual assaults such as groping. If anyone thinks this is unrealistic, they haven't seen Asian school bullying yet. Especially Japanese schools. It's entirely possible she's omitting that out of sheer trauma. That shit makes you look at bullying in the west as kids entertainment.

Keep to your delusion my man, it's kinda sad.

Finally something I can read :P
Interviewer's comments:
She possess unusually high abilities for a first year student. We assume she has the same potential as Katsuragi and Sakayanagi from 1st year class A. However, due to concerns regarding her long periods of absences in middle school, she has been placed in class B.

Note from HR teacher:
A girl I fully trust. The disarrayed class B was put into order by her. She has an earnest personality and high abilities. People wouldn't be surprised if she were in class A instead.

Satou a cute.

thanks for your translation too! user, do you want translate these of vol 5? the images of these from vol 5 in chinese are really tiny and would be difficult for SS user translate them. Would help a lot.

My delusion?? I am stating shit from the ln while you the things that you got in your messed up head. I can see some sort of sexual assualt like groping , but rape nah. I will agree with you when the source material states that she got raped until that keep that theory to yourself and that bullshit as you are stating a fact.

Interviewer’s evaluation:
This student has nothing particularly outstanding, all of his abilities are relatively average. He does not like sports and he is not good at it. Since middle school he began to show excellent skill in computers and other technology, repeatedly getting good grades. We hope he can develop his own skill while improving his attitude towards sports and be invested into it at the same time and at the same time.
Since it is obvious his body weight is increasing, from now on I will guide this student to engage into suitable sports like a normal student.

I have no problem with vol 5 ones since they are in simplified chinese

Name: Shiranami Chihiro
Club: Art club
Her manner of speech is natural and calm, we have a good impression of her gentle attitude. Her coordination skills are very good, her grades are also average, but her physical skills are low and her weak personality need to improve.
Chihiro is very gentle, is everybody’s healing mascot! The way she looks at Ichinose is a little weird? Don’t tell me…

Kaneda Satoru
Club: Art club
He is a calm student, his emotions having too few ups and downs is also one of his shortcomings. He can objectively see things to evaluate. Having a study ability be over the national average is also one of his charms. We expect him to self-discipline his own deficiencies.
Since he good at studies among the students of the class, I hope he can help a bit the other students.

Ahh okay user, thank you a lot for these translations! You rock.

>The way she looks at Ichinose is a little weird? Don't tell me...

Kek. So even the teachers know she's a raging lesbian. Ichinose better watch out. Chihiro might just rape her before Nagumo does.

Totsuka Yahiko
Club: none
While not having outstanding grades, he has a trend of being respected by outstanding instructors, so we have determined he possesses certain skills to conduct himself in society.
At the same time he follows his classmate Katsuragi, he is also respected by him. He has not done anything that goes against the school rules.

(I'll continue translating tomorrow)

>The way she looks at Ichinose is a little weird? Don’t tell me…
Hahaha, Ichinose will become a lesbian at this rate.

Okay, thanks for the hard work.

>:P

I know your not from around here but emoticons are frowned upon here. I used to post them a lot too but I got out of it a month after using 4 chan.

>>The way she looks at Ichinose is a little weird? Don't tell me...
>Kek. So even the teachers know she's a raging lesbian.
That shouldn't even be included in the school records, this Hoshinomiya

So, this happened.