Made in Abyss

Worse pacing than Naruto Shippuden. I'm watching it now at x3 and I'm becoming crazy with boredom.
Also I have never seen so much exposition through dialogue in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQdDXiB5Ikk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then stop watching

Don't worry, it gets better right at the end.

and i thought Sup Forums's shitposting is low tier effort

>watching things despite being bored with them
>watching things despite not liking them

Wow, your life must suck if you keep at it regardless.

Is this show related to Dark Souls?

You might have adhd.

Actually, i was bored while watching the beginning, but when i noticed the promise of future edgyness with the apparition of anthropophagic birds (~ep5 ?), i kept going.

Totally worth it.

Also, read the manga which is way better.

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with this generation and their lack of attention span and wonder. The first ep already was breath-taking, intriguing and funny as hell.

I can only assume that MTV and such with their bullet-speed editing and brain-dead shows have rotten kids' heads in past decade or two.

Author is a massive fan of From ARPGs, called them his current favourite while his all time fav vidya is Wizardry, apparently. He also has some bloodborne concept art on his pixiv.

So THIS is how speedreaders think?

In other news water is wet

Watching this show is the biggest waste of time ever.

>with the apparition of anthropophagic birds
you know when this is your high point you're fucking pathetic.

Everyone point and laugh! Haha.

Season 2 here we come.

Will we be getting more tear inducing soundtrack in the next season/movie/whatever?

>I have no idea what the hell is wrong with this generation and their lack of attention span and wonder. The first ep already was breath-taking, intriguing and funny as hell.
Agreed. My first thought when reading responses like that is wondering how they would ever endure a lot of classic literature.

Why do people reply seriously to these bait threads? It like they have no brain

Where can I find more colored pages?

>he isn't reading the colored version
What the fuck? Who let these newfags in our threads

exploring a huge onahole

Out of context, this page makes Riko look like she's deep in thought.

I have the coloured manga. I'll dump it when I finish translating the light novels.

Commit bungee jump in abyss

I LIKE IT WHEN PRUSHKA CALLS ME PAPA
THROW YOUR SPARAGMOS IN THE AIR,
IF YOU A CHILD FLAYER

Post buns

2ch. It's done by a fan.

People seem fine to post in this shitposting thread for the next 6h so we dont need to make an actual thread.

>implying they read anything ever

CHECK IT
I GREW UP A FUCKING SCREW UP
WENT TO IDOFRONT, CUT UP SOME ORPHANS, AND FUCKING BONDREWD UP.

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL!

Does anyone know where to buy the tantan plushies? Couldn't find them after a cursory look.

I use all threads for shitposting anyway

>2ch

no?

>yfw kevin uses that idea with the children choir

>bone asking for forgiveness

>everyone born after me is a retard
>i read a lot of classic literature
Fuck off.

Bondrewd, Bondrewd, Bondrewd,
Can't you see?
Sometimes your experiments result in Nanachi
And I just dig how immoral you be
Guess that's why they cursed and you're subarashi.

SUARASHII

>i read a lot of classic literature
You mean you don't?

That's right, I'm Fluffzen.

He does that in the manga, he apologises to Nanachi for snatching Reg.
Its not that he is oblivious to moral implications of his actions, nor is he impartial to them considering that during the scene with Prushka she says that all his pain and emotional are flowing into her, he just continues to move on because that is what he considers to be the right, needed thing.

95% of the time someone says that they've really just read a small handful of (often entry level) classics and are saying it to feel superior.

I miss Geira

Anybody? The thread 404'd before I could get a legitimate answer that wasn't some autist REE'ing at me for being new.

Read the manga and lurk more.

I was disappointed by this show. I was looking forward to seeing all these bizarre environments and interesting artifacts and finding out more about who made the abyss, but instead it was mostly just melodrama in a forest. Does the manga go more into detail about those elements or is it just more character stuff?

Fuck off

Stop watching it, it's not for you.

>tfw I missed watching the first season with Sup Forums cause I got on the wagon too late

FUCK

Why? Faggot wanted to dispose of Prushka.

It was a crying festival about how bad the pacing was and then Sup Forums invaded after episode 9

subarashii

Maybe I should've given you some context. Here you go.

This image makes you wet, doesn't it you little slut?

I know what you posted, idiot. Read the manga and lurk more before posting.

I can fill you with real White Whistle shit
Far Caress, Zoaholic, Shaker subarashi,
Reg wrecks my body? Get a new one.
Riko's crew run run run, her crew run run

>404'd
You really are new, also make your own mind up, we aren't a replacement for your brain.

It is still one of the better shows that came out in the last few years and I bet it cannot have been that bad. Also, Sup Forums is a fucking boogieman for this board at this point, been here long enough to see that.

He didn’t really apologize, he simply said that he didn’t knew Reg was important, but yeah, the last part does seem likely, he knows he is doing questionable things but he has to kept going forward

You did not miss much. It was pretty bad until the last 3 episodes.
Yes and no. The anime skips over some parts and misses the kinda cool infograph pages, but overall its still mostly character-driven. I do wish that Tsukuahi focused just a bit more on worldbuilding, but its still great. If you think that the Abyss was not alien enough, Value Village might be a nice surprise, Idofront too, to a degree.

Believe me it was utter shit. Somehow the generals got better after animefags left

If you knew what I posted, you would've answered my post, not continuing to try to tell me to 'lurk more and read the manga'. What are you even going on about? If you're going to froth at the mouth because somebody's asking some questions about the anime before watching it with his friends, maybe you shouldn't answer? Either that, or don't claim you read it, when you clearly didn't?

What is 4chanX and what is using it to get redirected to the archive? You seem to be the new one here.

>"Whoa there. Thats something I have to apologise for. The situation is that the boy type..."
>action skips to chair scene
How is that not an apology?

Saying you're sorry for stabbing someone and then proceeding to stab them again is not an indicator of good will. Reg, Riko, and Nanachi rightfully had zero trust in his sugar-coated words after he cut off Reg's arm, and he doesn't have a good track record of keeping kids alive and safe.

He even held Prushka's hand as he cut out her brain and heart to stuff in a lunchbox to die so he can become a furry. He's a con man with a maxed out charisma stat.

>Fuck off.
Forgive me if I was a little ambiguous in my wording. That was sloppy on my part.
When I said I wondered if "they would ever endure a lot of classic literature," I didn't mean to imply that I had read a lot, or even a moderate amount of it.
The "a lot" was a reference to the majority of the Western canon not moving in a pace that is comparable to modern prose. It is often slower to develop, and not particularly paced for a television presentation format, with "something happening" every chapter/episode.
Please feel free to replace what I said with "they would ever endure World Masterpiece Theater" if that makes it feel less offensive to you.

Oh, it's you. Who else would have their head so far up their own ass other than the angry, bitter user obsessed with Sup Forums?

Should I watch the manga or read the anime?

watch ur mum lmao

From what I was told, read the manga if you don't want to wait a long time; since the anime just recently might have received a green light on S2.

Conmen dont colonize the Abyss, nor do they secure the upper layers by getting rid of dangerous fauna. Bondrewd knew about Year 2k and tried to devise a method to overcome it, which he does, until Riko deletes his lower half. Trying to invalidate his goals by reducing them to "becoming a furry" is like saying Edward Jenner was really fond of popping zits on cows' asses.

Poor Geira got his anus prolapsed worse than Meinya's for some shit he didn't even do. My nigga deserved better.

I always took that statement from Bondrewd to mean "sorry for the misunderstanding" rather than "sorry for my actions".

You've got me at a loss, user. I hardly ever play video games and never visit Sup Forums.

>Bondrewd knew about Year 2k and tried to devise a method to overcome it,
No he didn't, he just wanted to "step into the next 2000 years". He wanted to "do something about the curse of the sixth", but that was only as a result of discovering a quirk about it when he first made himself into a white whistle. He's after pure scientific pursuit, damn morality, humanity, and anyone else who gets caught underneath in the process.

You got suckered hard, and you're still getting suckered by him.

Is this the most iconic scene?

>hates world building
>where's muh fanservice and one dimensional characters
>compares MiA to Naruto
>wtf why is the writing asking me to not shut off my brain
Must be bait.

He factually says "preparations have been made so that we may step into the next 2000 years, let us witness the Dawn, together". That's what he means by the Dawn, that is his whole gimmick, the entirety of it. Of course he is aware of Year 2k.
>pure scientific pursuit
You dont do science for the sake of science, his research has quite concrete end goals.
>damn morality
Guess what, real life science was equally ruthless at the times. Up until the late 19th - 20th century experimenting on humans was not unheard of. Worlds first vaccine was created by infecting little children with pox.

S u b a r a s h i i

>when you realize papa's ride has no even started yet

I can't believe Nanachi is fucking dead.

Good, that bun had it coming after betraying reg

The bun smells good!

He's right, you know.

It's better to read the manga than to watch the slow ass anime. The Death part of the Abyss can't come soon enough.

Bun is old and busted
Moth is the new cool

so s2 is confirmed eh

Moth will soon die in the fire

Its like nnb "s3"
Its an anime project that was confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQdDXiB5Ikk
Why was this released today then?

Thats the anime project I mentioned.

I see I guess I got overly hopeful when it turned up in my email

Subarashii

If the curse affects you when ascending just ascend all the back up while doing a handstand, the curse wont kill you if it thinks your going down

You should watch each episode at 3 times speed and also watch them at the same time. episodes 1-8 are pretty much nothing, 9 and 10 should be watched together then the rest should be 5 times speed single watch.

>greenlighting season 2 when there isnt nearly enough material for it

No it gets you from the top down, so it'll get your feet and then you won't be able to go up any further because you won't have any legs Lieutenant Dan

Where does season 1 end? I only read the manga

Nanachi joins the party and they head out towards the 5th layer