Disney’s Frozen = Propaganda

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/977038471469641728

Attached: F4209E47-3E24-4533-9D6D-1659CF455B1B.jpg (1187x1163, 171K)

Attached: 0A8AEFFD-2C4C-4D44-BA9E-318B6CE18B2F.jpg (1162x994, 115K)

What did Jordan Peterson say about Frozen?

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1472263654286.jpg (736x991, 178K)

He loved it!

He said it was propaganda designed to make girls think they don’t need men in their lives.

jordan cuck will never call out the jew

bump

What does it mean?

quick rundown on the movie frozen

we need more female ice wizards?

Peterson = Communist

Attached: jordan peterson at home 1.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

Jews who bought Disney is running a MK ultra scheme on young girls to have them grow up as they engineer them to.

>Disney has developed tools and strategies for re-engineering what women should be interested in

The fuck do you mean “wuh does it mean”?

Disney was a megalomaniac who saw the future of the world as one giant company town. It’s a good thing he choked down too much smoke to make his delusions an actuality.

It is cap-soc. But Disney is no longer ran by Disney as he's dead and it has been bought up by jews who have ran it for a couple decades now.

Mk ultra is the wrong word. It's more social engineering them to behave how you want like a pavlovian dog

MK ultra like scheme then. Cause this is stuff that came forth from those kinds of programs. Especially mass manipulation.

The Jews were running Disney the day after his death, don’t believe it the nonsense that they came later when they were there since day 1 and Walt was always an anti-Semitic kind of guy who would hire the tribe because They worked for pennies.

>The fuck do you mean “wuh does it mean”?
I didn't understand it. but basically it mean they are forcing women to watch STEM stuff instead of letting them decide themselves?

Same with the movie Brave

I've seen frozen and it's basically just
>look at me I have magical ice powers
>nobody appreciates me for my ice powers
>whoops i fucked up now I there's too much ice
>I'll fix it all
>there's an evil white male but he's balanced out by a good white male who marries the hot sister.
I don't really get how this is supposed to affect anyone...
Surely nobody would be stupid enough to see the magical ice powers and believe that they have magical ice powers that straight white men are trying to squash out of th-
Oh I get it now.

Dude was deep, check out attendees for the first Disney park opening. And those secret clubs there, dude had stuff going on.

I have a feeling this could be Joe Rogan...

Brave clearly didn't work out because ain't no little girl self identify with a potato nigger

NO

Disney was always about magick. Listen to the Higherside Chats, Greg Carlwood has some good interviews on it.

They always were about the occult. There's some rumblings they were gonna do a UFO doc back in the day and if you know anything about UFOs, they're deeply intertwined w the occult

tl;dr?

>marries the hot sister

My nigger

Mind kontrol is a pretty good word for it to me

this

Why is someone posting this in every single thread today?

I am gradually beginning to hate them.

Redditfags threw a hissy fit this morning when Trump signed the faggy bill and went reeeee raid. They've posted that in every thread since

Walt wasn't anti-semitic, that's a family guy meme based on nothing aside from the fact that Walt was a non-Jew who was powerful in showbusiness back in the "old days" so clearly he MUST have been anti-semitic!

Also Roy Disney ran the company for a while before Jews got it.

Pathetic effort desu

kek, no Mohammed, I'm actually white.

>hit song
>shilled on radio and disney channel for years
>programming
"cold never bothered me anyway"

Attached: 1514772749199.jpg (1536x2048, 1.42M)

I'm suspicious that you might be right. It does seem Rogan-y, especially word choices and the Sesame Street comment.

bots and shills

Attached: 1519264398774.jpg (1200x824, 156K)

Oh shit nigger you're right. The past two weeks he's mentioned his dinner with YouTube bigwigs and their psychotic bullshit in every fucking episode

Attached: 9F804EDB-AD0C-44C0-8A28-30292F9021C9.jpg (631x457, 43K)

He is right.

Joe Rogan "used to work at YouTube for years" ???