So did she know her husband was fucking two prostitutes (that we know of so far) while she was pregnant?

So did she know her husband was fucking two prostitutes (that we know of so far) while she was pregnant?

Is it now legal to destroy our holy marriage vows?

Attached: thOZHBR5T8.jpg (474x712, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ISRAEL #1

She probably did lol

i guess he fucked more than 2 prostitues

yes, yes

She is a gold digger, I don't think she cares. As long as bank account stays open, it's all good.

What if it comes out she brought in a hooker kind of like a birthday present? I hope to god something like that hasn't come out, she's already been dragged through the mud enough as it is.

Make that 3

How do you think she met Donald, OP?

She was a prostitute herself during the 1990s.

She probably told him to do it because she didn't want fetus Barron getting impaled by Donald's giant member.

I do feel bad for Melania in all of this. She never wanted the spotlight and to be first lady. Seems pretty modest and down to Earth. But I guess when you marry a billionaire playboy, you shouldn't be too surprised either.

So are we ok with marrying Thots and destroying the traditional, holy family now?

To be honest they probably have an open marriage like the Clintons.

Attached: 2919180b90a764bf8c44ac8e6c7a532d--harry-anderson-vintage-housewife.jpg (236x299, 17K)

GOD BLESS IRAN

Trump is like the alpha male in a wolf pack. His needs can’t be met by one she-bitch alone. Melania doesn’t care either way, she knew what she was signing up for when she married him.

Trump is a dealmaker, after all.

She certainly knows now.

So we can all agree the sacred family unit is a thing of the past now?

Attached: 62a8c00d18d4b57855381c11cce836d6.jpg (779x1000, 275K)

Probably, yes.

Everyone knows what Melania is. That's why you don't see her doing First Lady shit unless she absolutely has to. That's why there's no "Melania's School Dinners" program. She's an Eastern European hole for Trump to pound in his old age and in return she gets his enormous wealth. That's a trade she was prepared to make. She lost her late-youth, gave birth to a child and then became one of the most hated women on the planet for the sin of being married to Literally Hitler, who she doesn't even really care about in the first place.

Would it be better if Trump was a great respectable dude who never cheated on his wife? Yes. But he's not that, and we all knew it from day one.

She did. That's the diff between bill Clinton. Trump paid money and his wife new. He didn't rape them like bill and like to all of America under oath.

>So did she know her husband was fucking two prostitutes
her eyes suggest she's certainly suspicious of the possibility of such events occurring

No wonder whites are dying out.
You can't keep your holy oaths to God and succumb to sex, money and carnal pleasures and forget about your family oaths.

Sad.

Attached: 8a4d17202c2e89700cbe305c7fbf96e7--preachers-wife-andrew-loomis.jpg (236x297, 15K)

She was there when it happened

lol

Who doesnt like hookers and blow?

Sad.....

Attached: 3f9d17f89032e82709f99afcb142247e--sunday-prayer-family-prayer.jpg (600x681, 75K)

Not for us Paco.

More like the we’re not looking to political figures for moral guidance anymore.

majority of men and majority of women have cheated on their significant other in america today. its actually quite sad to normalize it but its true

That's okay because he gave Israel 3 billion dollars to secure their borders while allotting only 1 billion for our own.
He a gud boi.

She was a model not a hooker, although she could've sold herself for money

Trump has like 6kids from 3different wives he's the polar opposite of what Sup Forums idealizes

The definition of your family unit has shifted this week and it strays further and further from God thanks to Trump.

Your marriages are based on money and not on family love and love for God.

Attached: andrew loomis. going to church. 001.jpg (991x1320, 174K)

>do you really think a prostitute would do that?
>lie on camera for money?
Mexican intellectuals everyone....

Please build that wall now mutts. We don't want your degenerate "culture" reaching our Family,God and Community loving society from being polluted by yours.

Attached: d2bfbb23a885799deeb42b5de4cf1e88.jpg (480x627, 34K)

As long as they're 18 years old and consent it's fine. Fuck your morals.

Holy cringe Mexico. Stop being so cucked. You're not even white.

>sex, money and carnal pleasures and forget about your family oaths.
Nigga who the fuck gives a shit about muh family bullshit ass oaths, we in this fucking life to fuck bitches and get money, what else does life have to offer? Enjoy paying for some ugly ass kid's education, food, all the shit you need to sustain a family, working yo broke ass all day while ya wife be sucking some other dude's dick, in the meanwhile Chads, like me, gon be out there makin bank fucking bitches.

well you are right we dont want the culture that was brought in by countries like yours. this behavior wasnt evident before 1965....

>Abbo
>Having the slightest concept of Morality, family values and God.

Go sleep on the road.

Attached: 8ac37d2eef2f767f3ca7a294cbc15af5.jpg (1184x1500, 477K)

of course she did
but if she comes out and says that it could loser Trump votes, more than cheating on his wife

>Is from Mexico
>Posts church going nuclear white family

Attached: Bale.gif (245x200, 492K)

>ISRAEL #1
God Bless America! America is Number One and always will be! God has shed His grace on our great, beautiful country. Eat your heart out, Israel! You would be nothing without our great American tax dollars supporting you so show some gratitude.

Attached: 1482743070996.jpg (432x259, 21K)

Who cares she's a prostitute too

I'm posting images from a long lost past from your "culture"
We still go to Church every Sunday and spend the rest of the day making carne asada.

You... you just live in the past.

Attached: 94df68e69ee805f06caaa5e100457628.jpg (489x640, 193K)

Hey OP, I'm married to a bisexual Stacy. She brings a girl home from time to time to share with me. Not everyone gives a shit about traditional marriage as long as all parties are on the same page

Attached: 3598d05e87400a569d0dfe73c6ce03f8.jpg (236x353, 16K)

what a retarded argument. not everyone cares about getting killed but an heroing isnt acceptable either

You make God sad with your degeneracy.
Read the Bible and form a solid family.

Attached: 553591191c97e873137b37f18b2cc2e0--sunday-worship-harry-anderson.jpg (236x292, 14K)

>did he use protection

Attached: CNN-Cooper-Mason Jug.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

"Models" are just high class prostitutes. They will sell themselves to the highest bidder. They don't go for men beneath them.

Attached: CNN-Cooper-Mason Jug2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

Attached: CNN-Cooper-Mason Floor.jpg (3840x2160, 2.46M)

She knew her husband was an alpha billionaire.

He was a godless Democrat when he was doing that.

>not everyone cares about getting killed
I only care if the perpetrator is a nigger.

>This is what republitards want, yet support a hooker fucking President.

Phew lads.

Attached: a1d8c2e446c6ba57340fda6d70b49df1.jpg (520x661, 77K)

I doubt their marriage is based on genuine love and commitment, probably more on money and power, and if that statement is true then she probably relished him cheating because it meant she would not have to fuck him herself on those nights.

>bible fucks over huwhite race
We shall not forgive, we shall kill shitskins

Probably not, I hope she divorces him soon.

I know this may be a hard concept for a taco nigger like yourself to understand but prostitutes are not reliable sources.

>not pretending to be married for the sake of public perception

Cumskins can't even keep their holy families together.

You literally have nothing to fight for. We have our God, community and loving families behind our back and we are more than willing to kill those trying to destroy it.

Don't forget your alimoney payment this month you unholy mutt.

Attached: 47bec5ee1af71b4f24ebfa3599b6dc36--coca-cola-vintage-coca-cola-ad.jpg (564x492, 52K)

This. If I have that kind of money, old, and my wife passed on, I'll find a young Slavic-honey to fuck.

If they signed a prenup she can sue for everything right?

Attached: IMG_2455.jpg (1280x847, 91K)

No she's never heard of it before or any time ever during the course of her life. She never even knew Donald was married before meeting her. Last I heard she thought he was a virgin and made him wait until their honeymoon for their first time.

Maybe once you come out of your petrol haze, you'll realize but Washington lawyers would immediately destroy their testimony if it was false.

Go fight a kangoo you autramutt.

>mutt
Get your DNA test and post it here, you Nobel-spic
>god
Jesus is a Kike

It's okay when Trump does it because he's alpha

>Amerimutt
>Not inbreed as fuck.

Your sister is horny again, go fuck her before your dad does you mutt.

mel was banging the head of security for tiffany's at trump tower before heading to d.c..
she gave up on the donald as soon as she knew she was pregnant with his spawn.
nothing of legality was lost.

She knew what she was getting into.

>first cousin marriage map
You need to get out of the house Amigo

Attached: chalabi-datalab-cousins-1.png (575x362, 114K)

>holy

Did they have a religious wedding? I always assumed Trump was a standard Illuminati type when it comes to religion.

She was a multimillionaire before she met Trump, but enjoy your narrative I guess.

mel is imprisoned in that marriage for as long as he's president.

Attached: mel suprise.gif (480x264, 1.23M)

>Posting a fake stat.

You should pay attention to white women's faces Cletus.

Attached: 1520461876147.png (360x480, 386K)

Silly little boys.

>he's guilty until proven innocent!
Again... Mexican intellectuals....

bangmaster hank is the vice president of global retail security of Tiffany & Co.

Attached: Hank Siemer.png (666x501, 562K)

It's okay because it was never a problem. He's a rich and powerful man who has had kids several times before. Melania knew damn well what she was getting into with him. If she didn't like it, she would've left him by now.

Women who marry for power and privilege don't expect anything more.

Attached: 1520297089215.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>Abbo doesn't understand libel laws.

Abbo intellect.

Learn to play the game.

you talk out of both side of your mouth

>This fucking Mexican Catholic bitch whining about alpha Protestant men not being faithful to hypergamous sluts

Attached: henry-viii-9335322-1-402[1].jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

x pand thinking

>it is a fake stat if it hurts my feeling
>stat is racist and bias toward nigga of color
Shitskin's first line of defence

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Based shark-eater.

>Iceland
>Significant in anyway.

>Christian thinking holy family units are based off money,sex and prostitution.
You should learn how to properly raise a family.

Attached: 1940s BELL TELEPHONE COMPANY vintage advertisement illustration man in uniform woman child.jpg (743x522, 79K)

>Posts a shit source and defends it.
Cumskin just parrots whatever every other inbreed hick parrots.

Cry me a river, bitch.

Attached: henry-viii-wives[1].jpg (1024x600, 223K)

damned if you do..

Enjoy your unholy, divorced families. Divorce is the unholiest sin and mutts do it like its a sport.

Attached: 13363634564_7ca43f2e50_o.jpg (400x312, 39K)

Live in the now

We're a protestant country, you Catholic heathen. We never gave a shit.

who benefits from divide and conquer ?

Judge not but dont forget.......

You are a country of unholy sinners.
Your morals are so low that you can't keep a family together before the 5th birthday of your first child.
You have no holy compass to guide your families.
We do.

Attached: 2df412f91928823d526b2a92c283e92f.jpg (415x566, 43K)

Tripcode update can someone clue me in ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
Look at the map, it has links to the original studies. I'm sorry if it doesn't meet the high standard of your education.