Net-juu no Susume

NTRfags blown the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xp37iMkJ
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
animekaigai.blogspot.hk/2017/11/netju-8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If a NTRfag gets prevented from seeing NTR, does that count as him still getting NTR'd?

your post is bout to get NTR'd

People looking for a good anime were BTFO too.

Last ep went Full Shoujo.
>Funeral
>Adoptions
>Wealthy but depressed.

I'm going to miss Lily

I refuse to believe anybody watching this seriously thought it was going to turn out any differently than it did.

Women like drama.

>mfw I powered the series with 2 episodes left to go

Starting the season 3/4 the way done is suffering.

Why the fuck can't I learn patience.

>the best girl this season is a boy
This keeps happening almost every season.

Needs the brazzers logo

>the best girl this season is a boy that wins
Fuck I've got to read more shoujo.

this is what filthy cucks believe

Well that explains blond hair

>no cute pink to groom you into becoming her ideal aikata
Why live?

She'll be fine. Sakurai will get magically absorbed into the MMO world and then there will only be Lily to hang out with Moriko.

I want to naritai her aikata

>this show just makes me want to play an MMO
>no MMOs look good
are there any good MMOs right now

Your MMO is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you.

they are all shit most mmos play like single player games nowadays.

Im personally waiting for Soul Workers but i dont have my hopes up very much

I know that feel. I'm just finishing catching up on 18 shows, all I have left to power through is Houseki no Kuni, Just Because, and UQ Holder.

What do you mean?

FFXIV

lol

no, I like the secret world, but its actually better played as a single player game than an MMO, the whole genre is fucking trash

As if Fruits de Mer is any better

Probably FFXIV or WoW. No new big names within recent years.

MMOs are fine, even if you play them like single-player RPGs much of the time, because they're a place.

Any MMO where all the characters look like children?

Maybe. Is Ragnarok Online still out and about?

You made that sound so wrong user.

I played BDO and it was the biggest ragrat ever because it felt like a fucking chore

I wonder if morimori would think that sakurai has the gay and would friendzone him hard

There's also SWTOR. Could play it for the plot.

I have a tradition to play it every December for some reason.

>plot

How am I supposed to project myself in SWTOR as the main character of Net-juu in a space wizard game filled with NA normies?

Some noticeable QUALITY this week

>that bit where she was rolling back and forth on the bed
cute af

>mfw he ran out of battery
Good thing he said it in person

its been QUALITY since ep 1

>you will never be this happy

fuck bros my heart

he stood up and in front of a bench to say it. Dude was risking his life, baiting all the truckkuns in a 5 mile radius.

I partially treat MMOs like OC dress up. So if you're into that then I suggest Tera, Aion, and Blade and Soul since you can obtain/buy a lot of cute costumes and the character creation sliders are good. Aion is mostly ded, and BnS and Tera they say are dying, but they're still fun, the latter two still get enough updates anyway. The most active games are FFXIV and WoW as people mentioned. I don't want to pay subscription so I just mooch on FFXIV free version (can't level any class above 35).

>glorious long hair gone
I still hate the short hair

Not too dissimilar.

Life is Feudal beta just hit if you want something different

I'm not a NTRfag, is just that Kowai is 581735898935713518375891 better than Sakurai and he would actually make her more happy.

Tree of Savior is pretty cute and animeish.

Then explain why everyone dropped it

why do you want to throw your life away like this?

Bad company handling and more recently content drought. Big patch soon.
I'm 3900+ hrs in and still playing

Worse than RO. Same reason RS3 died to OSRS.

That's okay, he can go make Yashiro happy instead.

He would make other women happy, but Sakurai connects with Morioka. Not everyone woman wants a boisterous husband. Some need shy yet supportive men. And really they're the same men: both can support their woman with a good job and are willing to like the same hobbies. The difference is Sakurai already likes the same hobbies and has a more quiet personality. If you like Kowai more then you just like his extrovert personality.

>Hating short hair

Still Ragnarok. Such an old game and it still holds up with the biggest titles.

Any recommendation for a new player?

>baiting all the truckkuns in a 5 mile radius.
kek

because they were getting between .5 and 3.4 fps on average on "endgame content". the first month of the game there was bots spamming the chat and it caused your game to freeze constantly. the spawn rate was terrible and you had to wait around for stuff to spawn for 20 minutes because killing things might've been too much fun. terrible company and buggy piece of shit on game engine that's 10 years old

Well ok, but Kowai is still nice as fuck and he already showed a capability to share the same hobbies as his friends/couple and enjoy it, now that I think about it Kowai is 79345871358917358917358971358 better than Sakurai.

Play at your pace. Don't try to attempt to find the fastest leveling method . This kills the exploration of the game.
Be sure to explore all maps you can to 100% (some can't be explored to 100% immediately). These gives out valuable exp cards that can be gotten for all your current and future characters.

Pick a playstyle first in mind THEN build a character from that idea.
Your first character will most likely suck and that's fine. You will nail your build better the second round. FULL RESET events happen from time to time so it's not bad. Alts are also valuable in this game.

pastebin.com/xp37iMkJ
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Hope to see you in-game! Server:
Klaipeda [North America]

Is Morioka a virgin?

you tell me

Her avatar still has his boymen, if that's what you mean.

50% chance at her age in nipland, probably much greater as she's unmarried.

Thank you. Now I just need a decent graphics card.

Realistically speaking, she was handled as a toy by all the executives of the company till she couldn't take it more. Anime-wise she probably is.

>she was handled as a toy by all the executives of the company till she couldn't take it more
>realistically speaking

>being a hot babe on a tight suit
>not getting sexually assaulted by your boss
In what world do you live bro.

Pick one, no alternatives allowed:
>threesome with Hayashi and Lily
>threesome with Sakurai and Morimori

There's more of Mori to go around.

5p plox

Shows like this make me miss my old friends that I left behind on MMOs, makes me wonder what they’re doing now.

Is it worth playing maplestory again?

Nice

I miss Shaydee and JDB90

I watched 8 episodes today. Really cute anime and Morioka a cute.
Wish it was a little less about MMO and more about NEET and why she became a NEET.
Also, fuck Sakurai, you giant, insecure faggot.

Lily is everything a best girl should be and the dick only makes her better

>mindbreak, defloration, buxom, big breasts
YES YES YES YES
>Group
Into the trash it goes. I wanted a more or less vanilla story with a cake, not this.

Cumming on Lily-chan's armpits and making him heal on raids without washing it off!

GW2 is alright for the combat if you have some friends to troll around with in pvp

>mindbreak
>vanilla

I would say Mabinogi. I think the important part of an MMO, aside from gameplay, is that you feel at home and among friends in it. Mabi doesn't really have any areas that you can't access at Lv1, the high-level players always are around to play and chat with beginners too. There's plenty of endgame content, but the populated social areas are available early and easily to anyone, so it's very easy to integrate oneself.

I played on a certain server for years before dropping it, and didn't pick it up again for two more years since that server is now a ghost town and I thought I could never replace those memories and experiences. But here I am a year later having more fun with it and feeling more at home than ever. No other game really feels like it does to me.

I would recommend playing a Giant or an Elf though. There's nothing wrong with human, but you will likely find yourself falling into the brainless meta of a certain two skills that trivialize 90% of the game alone and 99% with the right weapons, one of which is exclusive to humans. Elves are terrible but they run fast, so I've had fun with mine playing her to challenge myself in a way.

There's actually a shitton that's great about this game mechanically too, but being at work I don't have time to get into that now. Only problem is of course Nexon; they've introduced cash items that really shift the balance of power to whales. It's annoying, but nothing I':'ve not been able to ignore.

>2 whole episodes of extremely mild romantic competition
>drama

Ya'll motherfuckers have grown weak.

Ya'll motherfuckers

animekaigai.blogspot.hk/2017/11/netju-8.html
Nips translated the thread from last week again.

I don't watch soap operas

Why are they doing this?

It's pretty obvious why she became a NEET.
Corporate life is hard and didn't agree with her.
Bunch of suit drones and nobody to relate to or befriend.
Previous tendency to play MMO brought her joy, she was longing to rekindle it.

As an office drone myself, I relate all too much to her situation. Explanation is not necessary. She's the female version of me. This author gets it. Probably lived a similar situation themselves.

Because Abe needs to know if Morimori's otaku breeding program is working or not.