Assault Weapons

Alright Sup Forums tell me why you need these.

You're not hunting animals with this.

Attached: rifle.jpg (375x134, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stagarms.com/blog/bid/381895/Which-AR-15-Can-You-Hunt-With
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's needed to ensure you FUCK OFF!!

Attached: Yukon.Men.S05E08.The.Final.Shot.HDTV.x264-RBB.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

If I have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself
2AM, it's a self-defence situation

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_dena_ei__4bb73c525eb9a98e8357fe21ac36308c.jpg (1000x1414, 674K)

If you ever been out in the Nebraska wilderness, you know that these ain't your grandaddy's deers. The deers today travel in armored convoy complete with C3 situational awareness, so I'm surprised the ATF hasn't allowed licensing for cruise missiles yet. Next time you see one o' em 300lb buck charging at you in full kevlar during the day of the antler, you tell me if an Armalite is better than a crossbow.

Reckon that depends on how you define "animals".

Attached: blmferguson.jpg (293x172, 12K)

Because chicken-neck soyburgers like you won't let us have recreational McNukes.

Attached: main-qimg-f7bbd09865c9725811fb6d42776938a8.png (602x310, 217K)

we believe we are

They're pretty good for hunting wild boar

If it wasn't for the "diversity is our strength" battlecry, we wouldn't need a weapon at all.

People need weapons to kill other people, and this is a good thing. Sometimes, other people through their own actions towards your self or others, forfeit their right to live, and guns let a 5' 100lb girl kill a 6'2" 220lb man that perhaps is hurting her or her family. Sometimes, people on power, or people below you, through their own actions, tyrannise you or the people you care about. Guns help you free them from tyranny. Evil prevails when good men do nothing, and good men can do nothing without a means to kill evil men. Evil men will always be armed one way or another, and to deny good men the tools to defend themselves and the helpless is a sin.

God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Can you define an assault weapon first?

>BMWs
>Cars cause more deaths than anything in the US
>BMW goes fast

Why does anybody need a BMW???

n _ g g _ r s

Attached: rifle.jpg (293x299, 14K)

>bill of needs
ISRAEL #1

Did you just call Jews humans?

No, I use it to defend myself from animals.

iran #1
god bless bashar al assad

The 2nd was created so The People can kill government employees if the government oversteps their bounds.
If the government employees are running around with AR15s, which they are, so can We The People.

Same reason I need a trap to wife up

It's a part of my culture, and I'll not stand idly by while you kikes strip me of everything.

Attached: 1502851199857.gif (500x281, 2M)

Go watch some boar hunting videos and see what weapons they use. sage goes in the options field.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: dont reply.png (1514x960, 29K)

This thread again?
S
A
G
E

Attached: GunControlFaggot.png (563x613, 436K)

Tell me why you need to take them away or not sell them to law abiding citizens? Please tell me how you think anything will change if they were banned when we have people bombing others in TX and show that in times before guns it never stopped major armies from pillaging and destroying people... just gtfo fag

Pic related:
>>what would never happen in the USA if guns are not banned

Attached: A45AD1B0-C7D4-4640-8A7E-2D2A99BE428F.jpg (531x289, 29K)

Definitely a raid going on.

Attached: 1521771563341.png (940x300, 51K)

No shit, half of us are genuinely pissed, they do this every time they have a good chance and this time they actually might do something because of how badly Trump fucked up over the last 36 hours.

it's for hunting enemies of the constitution

If you shoot them in the brain you won't hurt them

No one needs it. It's a tool of war. Sorry kiddos but most of the dummies I see banging the drum about MUH GUNS, ITS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE, I NEED THIS FOR PROTECTION FROM THE GUBBERMENT really need to focus more on their PT than worrying about having a gun. Fuck you gunna do in a SHTF situation or big brother brings his fist down? Run a whole 60 metres, gasping for air and miss every fucking shot in your 100 round drum mag.

I will admit that yes, they are decent for boar or hog hunting, but beyond that no one needs to have one of these things. It's a tool of war literally designed for mid ranged-close range engagements, and it does it's job exceedingly well.

Guerilla warfare worked out just fine for the VC with SKS', Mosins, IEDs, punji traps, etc.

I live in Nebraska, and you sound like a moose cum guzzling faggot, leaf. You're country is in close running with the UK for laughing stock of the world currently what with your president being the biggest cuck on the planet and all.

Better yet, the left should tell us why they NEED to disarm us.

they're fine for deer. not quite as reliable at ending the life of a feral pig as cleanly but know what? fuck em

but back to the subject at hand. I'm already free to buy as many "assault weapons" as I want. I have no need to plea my case. I'm already free to get what I want, when I want. the onus is on you to convince the government to go to the trouble of punishing me, of depriving me of my property, as punishment for crimes I did not commit. the onus is on you to convince the government to retroactively turn me and millions of other american citizens into criminals overnight

you will never in a million years shame me into accepting guilt for crimes I am completely innocent of. never. and I understand where you're coming from - the malaise of the modern age is lack of purpose. lack of an exalted, vital goal or cause to work towards. you may have found yours in your quest to end gun violence. and I respect that. everyone, myself included, wish assholes would stop murdering innocent people! but they way your lot want to go about realizing your vision is fundamentally unjust in that it punishes the innocent for the crimes of the guilty. and while myself and other many, perhaps most, gun owners have come in the face of the futility and our inability to directly combat the injustice of this world, and the faceless, multifaceted nature of the socioeconomic oppression that we all must constantly swim upstream against, whose blows we must tolerate unanswered - chapter five of the grapes of wrath comes to mind - to accept supporting and providing for our children and the people we love the best we're able as the higher goal we must strive towards.

insist on this unjust course and you will likely find that millions of gun owners suddenly have a higher cause to work towards

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

So I can fire it into the air when I get excited yeeehaw

People absolutely are hunting with those rifles. Hog and coyote hunting is usually done with AR type rifles.

Funny, regardless of the irrelevance of need, I do hunt with this.. everything up to and including deer.

Right fuckin on bro. Right on

Isn't it great!

> animals
Niggers

Attached: 53974264.jpg (500x427, 145K)

Fuck off. Yesh you. I don’t know why but you stink.

You too can violently fuck off. Stay in Canada faggot. Better yet, move to Africa where you belong, I’m sure you would then see first hand the value of liberty

>need

If you're asking about "Assault Weapons", you are already not informed enough to have a valid opinion on what one should or should not have, nor are you prepared enough to have a discussion. Learn some definitions and read up n functionality, then come back. Or just start this thread 6 more fucking times like you will anyways because bait threads are Sup Forums's oxygen

>You're not hunting animals with this.
Oh contraire.

Attached: black-hawk-down-790x444.jpg (790x444, 101K)

To kill the cops that you also hate. When they chimp out for putin/trump. Or the ones who shall not be named....jews......

Fuck off, that's why mutherfucka.

Read the constitution faggot. The answer is right there.

You asking if we "need" this proves your commie mindset, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs". It doesn't pertain to "needs", in America the government doesn't decide our needs. Do you need a closet full of shoes? Do you need a hot water heater? No, but you're in the United States, you decide your needs or wants not the government.

Thats where you're wrong, pal.

Attached: hurr a durr.jpg (640x480, 109K)

Curious; poorly argued AND wrong!

i classify niggers as fauna

Attached: 1519690567812.jpg (418x472, 194K)

Death stats? And not even those from career criminals, just the every-day crazy Yank are bad enough to require action. As you well know.

Self-defense. Enough said.

Attached: 18493rg8238f.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Well yeah, once you get to the big bore ARs like 45raptor or 50beowulf , you can cleanly take down any animal in North America including a bull moose or a 2000 pound buffalo.

Remember, when you have killed all the animals, you will have no more excuse, and they will take your guns. Take it easy on the wildlife eh ? That cat really needed to get merced ? We killed all our predators here, i'm sure it has contributed to the populations general level of weakness. Keep the danger close.

Attached: 1520962685805.jpg (640x353, 45K)

old and stale OP.

Attached: 1483528532046.png (625x626, 25K)

Its for hunting niggers when they try and force their way into my house mooshie.

Attached: 60188fc516cd38a625ffdfbd99d0f42ba74d3db85d95db43ecbc59d15be9c894.png (531x380, 271K)

Um, hate to prick your bubble, but depriving Yanks of ARs etc is not a punishment, it is a public safety measure, like having to use seat belts.

Nigger hunting

>You're not hunting animals with this
I'm getting real tired of this meme.
.223 can kill everything from a prairie dog to a coyote or a small hog, and you can just swap out the barrel on the same AR-15 to shoot 300 Blackout which will kill larger hogs and deer.

Attached: 1408364242899.jpg (358x334, 30K)

>Alright Sup Forums tell me why you need these.
Property protection and pest control. Not all of us live in NYC apartments.

Wrong.

Also, there is no better weapon on the market.

Attached: 0981098273896123.webm (400x272, 1.86M)

lol cuck

Attached: 120806.AU.buyback.jpg (286x400, 139K)

Have fun protecting yourself from a bear attack with a handgun then, fag. I can guarantee if you look up shotguns, you'll see some so called "assault rifles" mixed in with classic ones

Attached: IMG_0186.jpg (537x655, 42K)

Sage.

Attached: purge the scourge.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Australia, if you guys take all our niggers, we'll have less gun violence than Belgium.

.223 has no problem dropping white tail and 300lb piggos.

Attached: 223TC.jpg (800x600, 158K)

did he died

>need
It doesn't say the right to need
I am so get fucked

You are correct, In most sates you can't hunt deer with an AR15, the 556 round is considered inhumane because it most likely wont kill and the animal will run away wounded

>It's a tool
Correct and like any tool, you need the RIGHT tool for the job. AR15s are great for engaging multiple targets which is sometimes necessary in a self defense situation.
>PT
Correct! PT (physical fitness) is integral to surviving and prospering in the real world.
>GUBBERMENT
Because governments have never slaughtered their own people for not following "dear leader"?
>Hunting
AR15 come in many different calibers including .308. Perfectly suited for all most anything in North America.
>Guerrilla Warfare
They also had full auto AKs with ammunition provide them from communists countries, RPGs and the like as well. Additionally, we won the ground war. It's the fagots back home (like you) that lost the political and cultural war Which is why we're here.

speaking of tools I'm picking up a new one in a few days. Pic related.

Attached: MK45_04.jpg (901x600, 449K)

Attached: muh tanks, jets, drones, and nukes.png (996x4996, 3.97M)

> because it most likely wont kill and the animal will run away wounded
Thats totally ignorant fudd lore.

Attached: SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Liberals and Commies are animals.

I believe he did get a fatal dose of "Diversity".

Attached: 000236423.webm (480x360, 483K)

I would say that, but the last time some kike mod banned me for telling newfags that.

>be me
>founding father
>british are trying to take rights away
>fight war
>"hey we had guns all citizens in our new country should have gun in case somewhere along the line the government tries to pull shady shit"
>as technology progresses, guns progress too
>people need to be armed the same as the government
>future citizens advocate stricter and stricter gun regulation
>mfw I decided to make it the 2nd amendment, most important after free speech

Attached: 1494062982816.jpg (800x601, 270K)

Shut up man you have spoken out of turn. 556 kills deer just fine and 300 memeout is fuckin gay. 556 is better suited with proper load

I DON'T NEED A REASON YOU COMMIE FAGGOT

>.223 has no problem dropping white tail
Not legal in some states though, and I'd argue that you have to be conscious of bullet choice which a lot of people might not be.
I mean a 223 Hornady GMX can bag a 300lb animal at 150 yards ethically, but there's also probably plenty of people trying to use mil-surp ammo and I presume that's why states outlaw it for hunting.

Reminder they will not stop after taking the guns.

Attached: 1521788975320.png (700x531, 399K)

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL

The Second Amendment wasn't added to protect your ability to hunt. It was added to give the citizens a fighting chance against a tyrannical government, and for that it is a fine weapon.

Just as many people would use M80 ball in a .308 rifle which has poor terminal performance as well. That isn't a matter of caliber.

Yes I am.

Attached: 20170613_110851.png (500x500, 376K)

To defend my life and property from niggers and leftists. Duh.

Because I want one.

>Thats totally ignorant fudd lore.

Know Hunting Laws

First, you should know the laws for hunting deer and other game with specific types of guns and ammunition in each state so that you don’t accidentally break the law when you start hunting. It’s best to look at the states that don’t allow deer hunting with .223 diameter bullet or an AR-15 rifle.

Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, Washington, and West Virginia require larger bullets to be used to hunt game. However, these laws are often changing, so it’s a good idea to check with your state to see if hunting with a .223 diameter bullet is still legal

info.stagarms.com/blog/bid/381895/Which-AR-15-Can-You-Hunt-With

>That isn't a matter of caliber.
Yes and no. Obviously shot placement is the most important and even though M80 doesn't preform well it still has about 1100ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle. So when you consider that most people are taking their shots anywhere from 40-150yds then the shitty .308 will always have more energy than a good .223 bullet. If you also consider that maybe 90% of hunters are piss poor shooters just ending the vital zone then it becomes a matter of caliber.
It's not that .223 is bad, but it's just that the average hunter is bad.

>You're not hunting animals with this
You realize people use an AR for hunting, right?

Attached: R-15-AR.jpg (600x142, 17K)

1100ft/lbs EXTRA of energy is what I meant to say.

The second amendment does not guarantee the right to hunt it states the right to bear arms.

Oh boy.
Muzzle energy alone means nothing. Its simply the potential to do work. If the projectile doesn't readily upset then that energy isn't going to be put to work at destroying tissue. You get an icepick wound with minimal tissue crush.

Don't try talking terminal ballistics.

>Getting your dumbass attacked by a bear.

You really need to be a special kind of stupid to get a bear to attack you.

leftists are animals

Explain why a doctor can prescribe enough pain killers to kill a man?

>Alright Sup Forums tell me why you need these.
I don't. I can still kill 2nd amendment infringers with my bolt action rifle or pump gun.

Attached: 1500816856284.png (307x363, 98K)

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

That's your argument for gun control? Jesus you must be fucking retarded.