How many people have deleted (((Facebook)))?

Attached: 1520515803390.png (256x362, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rank2traffic.com/facebook.com
similarweb.com/website/facebook.com
emptywheel.net/2017/10/27/trumps-campaign-didnt-use-cambridge-analyticas-pyschographics-did-his-superpac/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zucc is finished.

Do people even really know what this whole shit is about? Facebook basically either directly or indirectly allowed the collection and sale of user data through Cambridge Analytica which people like Trump used for their own political purposes.

>which people like Trump used
Actually Trump didn't use it. Bannon and Mossad used it to try and frame Trump but Bannon is going to be executed for treason now. Too bad.

My project for this weekend is to scrub my post history and perma-shoah my account.

Now that he wont be wasting time on kikebook will Musk finish all those cars he promised people he would make?

ISRAEL #1
ZUCK 0

I deleted my account just because I had friends posting stupid shit non-stop. No one cares about fucking farmville crops for christ's sake.

Cambridge Analytica is basically irrelevant the main thing is that Facebook helped win Trump the election so it needs to be dismanteled before 2020.

Suckerkike has been harvesting and selling people's data since Facebook's inception back in 2004.

Why are people just now choosing to be outraged by it?

Attached: 18mrvs5i9x4pkjpg.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

I'm on the verge of deleting mine.

Iv deleted most of my friends off it already as iv slowly realised how blue pilled most of them are.

they are told to do it now

Now they know it can be used against them by "Russian spies". Also

People are getting weirded out about all the pajeets calling their phones asking for money.

Its every day with me now. I'm convinced my info on FB was sold.

I deleted my FB account over 5 years ago

Because Trump.

Let me guess, the redditors are now all following along as well? Lol.

Got bad news for you, user...

you're purposefully leaving out obama/clinton using facebook data from the Clowns In Action, who actually own and operate farcebook.

You don't control the data. Zuc does.

this

Deactivated mine years ago. Not that it's a thing anymore, any useful data was mined years ago by the government. It's just a tracking app now. People are on instagram and twitter more than ever and facebook will be shut down once it's useless.

You should delete your account, I deleted all social media accounts and the only thing that changed about my life was people obviously started contacting me through my phone more and also never having to deal with FB drama bullshit.

thanks to their communist policy, creating an account is suspicious activity so I've never made a facebook account

You guys got any FB hate memes? Before I ban myself I'd like to offend as many blue pilled faggots as I can

I still keep mine because of this one girl I knew from highschool still has me so I can see her life updates and pics

I have a "suspended" account
I only keep it cus I have such an old account, i joined like right after it started when myspace was still bigger. Before I knew what it really would become.

Never had a facebook...it's for 14 year old girls and faggots

Had an account for years and never used it. Just realized you can delete it. And i did.

Checked.

I deleted mine over 2 years ago. I convinced my gf at the time to do the same. I don't know if she followed through or has created a new once.

Are you going to show your inflatable wife your ancient FB account to prove how old you have become?

years ago

Attached: qs3d4ftg - Copy.png (321x442, 248K)

>tfw never had a faceberg to begin with

Attached: otter feels.jpg (500x500, 74K)

If it means more libshit retards quarantined to Twitter, I'm all for it.

How fucked is Zuck exactly? I'm sure faceberg going tits up will hurt him but didn't he liquidate a shitload of his holdings months ago

>People are getting weirded out about all the pajeets calling their phones asking for money.
>Its every day with me now. I'm convinced my info on FB was sold.

This. I deleted my fb but only because it sucks now, people post extreme left wing bs, but if I try to talk sense out of some dumb meme to a high school friend suddenly Im a bad guy that values guns over their dumb kids.

Same. But it if me and my girlfriend breakup I will reactivate so I can try to find pussy

>find pussy
>on Facebook

I heard there's sites on the internet explicitly and solely for dating and casual relationships.

Nah I'm just going to keep using mine. I don't give a fuck about them data mining my info. What am I a chicken nigger?

this one will get you banned

Attached: 1494085510619.jpg (747x757, 99K)

Not since FOSTA passed. Go try to make a post on backpage or craigslist. Hell, try to open up the CL personals section. You'll find it no longer exists.

enough to move the share price

>he's on a beach so it must be California hurrr
I got some news for you pal

Attached: hurr beaches.png (350x263, 23K)

Literally me just not farmville crops but different stupid things 9 years ago.

Oh my. Well I was talking more about dating sites like OkCupid and POF even though OKC is full of femeshits, not Craigslist. That's fucked though. No more long greentexts on /gif/ about encounters from good 'ol CL. I think weird CL meets have become part of American culture.

The location isn't the point you fucking mongoloid.

used mine to get a girlfriend in college in either 2003 or 2004, and never since. a few years ago a buddy texted me telling me my account is being used to post chinese sunglasses advertisements
tried to log in to delete it and they wanted something like a picture of drivers license or something similarly absurd, so i'm pretty sure i'm still out there shilling cheap sunglasses on all these faggots' pages

Also
>CBS 2
>CBSLA.com

Learn to read, cunt.

Word on the grapevine is if you're male, women don't even receive your texts anymore unless they have liked you first. Just another policy locking things up for Chad.

The entire business model of facebook was selling personal information about its users. They were perfectly open about it in the user agreement. The fact people are upset about it now is hilarious. I've been telling people facebook was doing this for well over a decade and people treated me like I was some tinfoil hat conspiracy nut.

If you aren't the customer, you are the product. Weren't people curious how a company that offers a free service online becomes a multi billion dollar empire? They are selling your personal info!

Did I piss in your cheerios? Calm down. Apparently it's a totally unrelated incident. People move; shocking, I know.

All the witnesses from American tragedies have been seen at least once in another one, also interviewed, on TV. That shit doesn't happen twice in two different states. Or they are known in real life and are not what they claim.

>Musk deletes 2 facebook profiles
>gets to have another moment of virtue signal grandstanding
>everything spacex, tesla and musk related gets shat all over the news and social media anyway
>he loses nothing

fucking based

Wikipedia has details on why Hogg was interviewed in LA. In any event it hardly matters, the crisis actor theory is bullshit.

You know what's not bullshit? Pic related.

Attached: ok chad.png (1428x1019, 343K)

>trying this hard to derail

>Trump used it
No. Bannon used it to try and grow Breitbart. At least read your own shilling.

Anyway it backfired because it exposed the entire system. Everyone point and laugh at them.

Attached: 1521858624564.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

he's literally called users "dumb fucks"

Attached: quote-zuck-yeah-so-if-you-ever-need-info-about-anyone-at-harvard-zuck-just-ask-zuck-i-have-over-mark (850x518, 88K)

this.

Attached: 1520490747530.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

Who here black pilled, and feeling like shit is really bad right now?

Attached: kekky cat.jpg (410x415, 12K)

Musk is starting to piss me off.

they keep your info on their servers forever

kys you fucking shill

Attached: crisis actor 1.jpg (400x298, 49K)

>MSM is incompetent, makes errors in developing stories
wow what a surprise.

Attached: crisis actor 3.png (1488x2760, 3.79M)

Attached: 1367702904585.png (750x743, 25K)

They have been doing this since inception. Selling collected data is a bog chunk of their revenue. If this is a revelation you are a dunce

Attached: 1512363534234.gif (218x228, 1024K)

>incomprehensible infographic
you really convinced me

Facebook has been losing traffic since 2015
most of the traffic right now in facebook and instagram is bots!

Deleting the account is not the issue here... the issue is to check your investments (mutual funds) and see if you have any facebook shares!

SELL FACEBOOK SHARES NOW!!!

Facebook is going done.
Here are facebook's traffic:
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com
similarweb.com/website/facebook.com

Facebook's 500 Billion $ valuation with only 12 Billion $ revenue is based on future growth...But that will not be justified if the real evidence of imploding traffic can be presented!

Facebook is creating fake accounts and presenting them as real growth!!!
Zuck is Jewing the Jews!!!
Black Rock is getting Zucked by a 30 years old New York JEW!!!

There is no mirical company!
2018 Facebook is the 2008 MySpace... which is a dying platform!

Why do you think Mark Zukerberg and CFO of Facebook are selling their shares?

Becuase it will go to ZERO (nada... capotch)

SELL Facebook!

Check your investments in your bank and make sure your are not exposed to facebook's share or any index fund!

(because when the facebook goes down... which is eminent... it will drag the whole tech sector and the whole market (all of NAZDAQ) with it)!!!

SELL FACEBOOK
SELL INDEX FUNDS

Attached: Facebook is done.png (660x710, 43K)

Oh no. Facebook is selling your data. People who bought personal data use it to advance their own goals.
The moon also rises every night. I assume people surprised by the first will be surprised by this as well.

>How many people have deleted (((Facebook)))?
bout treefiddy

>taking you this long to figure this bullshit out

No shit. I don't understand the outrage. Everybody should have known. Everybody should be aware that data is collected on us constantly and being sold. I mean duh right?

#MeToo ;[

I think the BBC should delete their facebook. They are rabidly against advertising products yet promote links to this dirty little jew's awful website

Lets meme Elon into tweeting this

Julian Assange tweeted it

Will musk buy out the company as it tanks?

why is he such an attention whore?

Facebook is selling my data?! This is an outrage! I'd better hop in my time machine and inform the year 2007 before this gets out of hand.

I never created one?

You haven't been keeping up with current events. Its all about the mob and feelings these days. That this monster has turned on jewbook is hysterical and should be encouraged

You go as back as 2007?! Oh my God I went only yo 2011 when Facebook updated their terms of service to just blatantly say that anything you post there is their to do with as they please, and people were posting those retarded status updates that forbid those terms, thinking that a Facebook post is a fucking binding legal document.

this, I always was suspicious of it

HIs businesses depend on gubmint gibs.

She has a bull on the side?
Sort your life out mate.
Give her orders, and keylog her PC.

Go to Reddit.
This is called politically incorrect.
Ban for you.

Manually deleted entire activity log, from 2011 on. Changed profile name. Still need it for one secret group though we are currently finding an alternative communication platform. Literally got called a Nazi (I'm not) by someone whose known me for over a decade for voicing support for the tax bill. That was the end for me.

nope, they didn't use the data because they didn't trust in it
on the other hand, Dems bragged about their millions of profiles collection
emptywheel.net/2017/10/27/trumps-campaign-didnt-use-cambridge-analyticas-pyschographics-did-his-superpac/

Attached: wrong.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>If you aren't the customer, you are the product
Was going to reply to the start of your msg with that line, but you got there first.

>ever having a facebook
what does regret feel like?

George Soros undoubtedly has, if he ever had a personal account.

Attached: Soros-facebook-google.png (640x743, 284K)

I think I deleted it back in 2010 and people called me weird for not having a Facebook account. I'm not on any social media apart from Sup Forums

Yes, because you can cite Wikipedia for your thesis.
I know because I wrote the article.

Why exactly are (((they))) throwing facebook under the bus? All just for the sake of trying to discredit Trump?

>no user, its a massive fucking conspiracy, muh deep state

>With people like Trump

This is the most idiotic thinking in a long time. Yes Trump used the data, like any other spy company these days "but they only collect your data to provide you with products you might like" or sell them to political party. Facebook is trash. Anybody using it are self absored fools

Dropoed for being a paid faggot. w i l l a n y o n e c r y f o u r y u w e n u r g o n e n a w p c h e e r s a l l a r o u n d h a h a

I never had one.
The better question is: Is there a bandwagon you faggots won't jump on?
It got so bad at one point that you faggots would deny applications from people that didn't have facebooks and kikes would put out articles saying not having one was a sign of mental illness.
I really fucking hate you lemming goybook retards and I hope you trendies burn in hell.

You didn't call it Faceberg, Facebergenstein, Facegoldiamond.
Fuck off Jew.
Let it tank.
No shares.
No survivors.

I deleted mine. Seeing the highlights of other peoples lives made me depressed and angry. I resented everyone on my friends list and wished death upon them. I also did whatever i could to disrupt their progressive libtard bubble.