Shizu's Journey

"Machines put into the heads of slaves hundreds of years ago are to blame for this."
"But shouldn't that not be a problem since the machines wouldn't get passed down to the next generation?"
"Shut up fag you're no scientist."
jesus christ

They have a point. He has no authority on the subject.

I want to watch Kino eat sausages on buns.

I haven't watched the new series since they blitzed through the Colosseum. How's the new adaptation currently?

The same as the first two episodes.

It's okay. It lost some of the dream-like charm the first season had, and there's a lot less Kino this season. It's definitely worth a watch, just don't expect anything extraordinary.

They're just looking for someone to blame other than themselves.
It's basically Sup Forums in community form.

It's hit-and-miss for the most part.
You either like it or you hate it, nothing in between.

user, that's lewd.

Lamarckian evolution was rejected centuries ago in favor of natural selection. This is even taught in high school biology. You don't need to be a scientist to know that. Shizu should ask to see the peer-reviewed literature supporting the officer's claim.

>and there's a lot less Kino this season.
Are you kidding me?
Kino has been in almost every episode so far except for this last one that just aired, and she's more than likely going to be in the rest of them.

There's no reason you couldn't make nanobots that spread from a pregnant woman to her child. Except for the technology being very advanced of course; but so is mind control via radio waves.

They were suspicious and oddly confident from the get-go. It was pretty obvious the whole thing was just a scapegoat and Shizu was trying to ease their burden and have them let go of such a retarded theory but in the end they had to threaten to blow up a baby because there's no combating idiocy.
But she's the main character of a lot less of the episodes. First season and the movies, she was central to every single episode. Now Shizu and some randoms have taken the spotlight.

This is how it's been since the second volume of the novels, the first series and movies just adapted the novels wrong.

>Now Shizu and some randoms have taken the spotlight.
For ONLY two episodes, excluding the Ship Country because Kino showed up halfway through.
This is still Kino's Journey.

I'm merely talking in reference to the first anime, not the light novels, as I have not read them and a majority of Sup Forums haven't either, so I used that as a reference.

I'll shut up now though, everyone seems to be getting angry at my exaggeration since half the episodes so far have introduced a new "main character" and "less Kino" seems to be synonymous with "kino is a side character and barely exists anymore" in the minds of the emotionally feeble. I've learned my lesson and I will only speak in absolutes from now on. Goodbye.

Does she shit grenades or something?

Did Shizuo have to whore himself out to pay for Ti's grenade addiction?

She's just too smart and she's trying to hint that Shizu should blow up her womb.

We better get some decent fan service before this series ends.
>Kino's nude back while she's bathing in a river
>"Well then dear readers, shall we talk about the time when Kino swam stark naked and uttered strange noises..."
>more Kino blushing
>Kino's bare feet
>her butt being accentuated in frame for a few moments
Just anything would make me happy at this point.

user, she's like 12 years old.

If her age is on the clock, she can take the cock.

I'm calling the police.

It's okay I'm just under the influence of radio waves.

>Kino's bare feet.
We got it. Only a little, and briefly, but we got it.

Kino's feet is the toppest tier since she's a traveler. All the lands they've crossed, all the exotic locations they've tread over.

>Download a torrent of the first season.
>It's shit quality.
>Download another torrent.
>Every single episode and movie file is just the opening theme over and over.
COME THE FUCK ON MAN.

I thought grenades blew up soon after you pulled the pin. I didn't know you had to pull the pin, and apply a force.
I learned something this epsiode.

You clearly didn't learn enough.
Look at what the tape is holding down.

Well put, user.
I'm not a footfag, but I would definitely take good care of Kino's feet if I traveled with her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, just be a bit embarrassed.
They are literally treasures that have been everywhere and have seen more than we can imagine.

>he doesn't know

I don't know, please help me.

>"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day."

fine whatever fuck you

You probably have a shit media player that can't handle ordered chapters. If you really wanted help you would post the name of the release you downloaded.

Take it easy. There's no need for that kind of language.

There should be a Kino edit of this picture by now.

>top-left grenade's tape isn't holding down anything
QUALITY DRAWING, LERCHE

Well, considering the world they live in, that shit isn't exactly impossible.

That would be really nice.
Why not request it in a drawthread?

Doesn't need to, the all have pins.

You should see the pizza.

The whole point is to make it harder for Ti to throw grenades on a whim.

What's the fucking point if you're not going to actually hold down the handles?

Pizza is different, it's crap CG floating around on a 2D canvas like that scene at the end of Country of Liars where the 2D hero liar is talking to a 3D Kino+Hermes.

>like that scene at the end of Country of Liars where the 2D hero liar is talking to a 3D Kino+Hermes.
Don't remind me... That shit was absolutely horrendous. I get what you're saying though.

I want to marry Kino and settle down in a nice cabin in the forest that we built together.

>Kino
>settle down
Those two things don't belong in the same sentence.

I know it's a hard thought to swallow, but one day she will happily settle down and start a family of her own.

I mean, look at her mentor.
She ended up dry and barren with no heir but some poor orphan kid.

There's probably much better women to settle down with, user. Don't go unrequited now.

Shishou was kind of a psycho who never thought about settling down with anyone.

Kino is kinder than that.

I feel like Master wouldn't have minded settling down with a man once her journey was over, it's just that there are no men that wouldn't be intimidated by her enough to approach her.
She's kind of scary.

That kindness is superficial. She treats people with manners so she doesn't have trouble along her journey.

Kino is too, in her own way.
She has this unapproachable demeanor that you only see past once you've been with her more than a few days.

Odds are, she won't let you be with her longer than that.

Master was pure ASPD and probably only settled down after taking inventory and coldly coming to the conclusion that her aging body was unwinding and she won't be able to keep up her game, or at least at the level she's satisfied with. All it takes is someone younger, with just a little luck and the energy youth gives. Even then she's settled on her own terms, reaping the rewards of the reputation she cultivated in her youth through her twilight years. Everyone who knows of the old lady in the woods does everything they can to stay in her good graces.

>Odds are, she won't let you be with her longer than that.
Then I'd follow her when she leaves my country and bug her until she's accepted me as a partner on her journey.
I'd let her know my feelings in time, keeping her thinking that I just want to simply travel alongside her as a friendly companion. Naturally that would eventually lead to us eventually settling down together even if it's decades away.
Reserved people like Kino and Master sometimes just need someone who will impose themselves upon them, so long as your presence doesn't conflict with their lifestyle, otherwise they'd never make any significant relationships. If Kino outright said no and that she wishes to travel alone then I'd respect that. I'd be incredibly put down and I'd try to gently convince her to let me stay, but I'd turn around if that's truly what she wished for. I'd probably leave whatever useful supplies I had on me with her and cook her a meal before parting ways as a sort of final pleading gesture to let me stay with her.

As a sidenote, wasn't it revealed during the audience-guided radio drama that Master is undead or something?

How can I be like Shizu?

I really want Sigsawa to write a story that kills her off. One final fight where she goes down swinging before being beaten or shot to death and her house being ransacked.
Of course I'd want Kino to almost sense that something is wrong like she did during the ending of A Kind Land, enough so that it wakes her abruptly from her sleep. Of course there's nothing that she can do because she's probably hundreds or probably a thousand miles away from Master by now.

Try to be a nice guy around murderous people.

So was it implied that the old man in the gun shop who gave Kino the Woodsman was the same guy who held up the bell tower with Master?

Yes, he was.

Best boy.

Anime adaption when?

I guarantee that this would be x10 more popular than both the 2003 and 2017 series combined, subsequently getting renewed for more cours/seasons after airing.

I bet they smell really nice.

Why did he do it?

Needed the money.

Kino is a naughty boy!

How long does Sigsawa plan on continuing Kino's Journey?
Does he have any idea where he's going with it or when he'll end it?