Freeleech tiem

There must be something you want, right user-kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/DO_NOT_UPLOAD
manga.madokami.al/Manga/R/RI/RIBB/Ribbon no Kishi
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers#On_being_.2Fmarked.2F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh, BT has everything

eh
Almost finally used it for the first time yesterday but as usual, Nyaa had what I wanted anyway.

Maybe one day it will be useful.

Nyaa is almost always 720p unseeded

My only problem with AB is that everyone downloads HS anyway.
I regret never getting an account on BBT when I could, I really liked their quality rating system and their music collections.

Will check some 80's shows I have in my backlog
Thanks

Having a BBT account feels good, although it's rather slow and I download freeleech stuff and just have my client open in the background just to get a decent ratio
being able to finally download that obscure mecha shows from the late 80s in HD is so nice though

BT lacks some better quality version of some anime and let's not forget about the retarded blacklist.

>their music collections.
Oh. I really miss these. They were very well put together.

I don't know if they already stopped doing them, but there was interview system for new members.
Its really easy to enter, you guys should try it.

Thanks for the reminder. The BD rips seem to always be freeleech from what I've noticed so I'm not worried about that stuff. I might see about downloading some manga though.

Thanks for the warning, OP.
Downloading the Emma manga. Anything similar?

>was already trying to download some 1080p shows
Fuck.
At least I can still get some music I wanted on freeleech.

How's AB's selection of raws?

A private tracker for anime seems so pointless. It's not like music or movies where you have issues with being prosecuted over hosting the stuff. Until like 2050 when the rest of the world takes anime seriously what is even the point of being private other than being part of a sekrit club?

Oh shit thanks for letting me know, just bookmarked a ton of shit the other day.

I guess you missed the old Nyaa just completing vanishing one day for no reason. Private trackers are reliable archives more than they are sekrit clubs.

Private trackers are good because they assure that even the most obscure shit will have a decent amount of seeds.
The problem with public trackers is that because people don't have to maintain a ratio they usually just grab shit and delete it once it finish downloading it, leaving only the most popular and newer stuff with seeds.

But the point is there is really no need for anime trackers to be private in the current day and age. There is no fear of prosecution unless you're paranoid beyond belief like the previous nyaa host.

I have an account but my ratio is too low

Anyone know which Kemonozume encode is the best?

Like I said, it's more about being a reliable archive, both in the sense that it won't get taken down for some arbitrary reason and ensuring that shit has a healthy amount of seeds which pointed out. Being private means enforcing ratios

I've seen plenty of private trackers up and disappear. Nyaa disappearing had more to do with the admin being an asshole. Current Nyaa clones are open-source and have several mirrored clones already running.

Figmentos

If it was just a matter of archiving/enforcing ratios then they wouldn't close applications/invites.

I'm wondering about this one though, since it was just recently added.

It was because of decentralization when Nyaa went down

There are better trackers for raws.

Does AB have Kabuto Borg VxV or Moegaku5?

I hear a lot of people say it has everything, but their idea of 'everything' and mine are different.

More like they didn't want people coming to their secret club.

wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/DO_NOT_UPLOAD

Yes, I need an invite.

Mind sharing? I already know about PD.

BakaBT was perfect for obscure late 90s/early 2000s shit that you just can't find elsewhere. You just have to know that if it's licensed you need to look elsewhere.

To get obscure and older shows that aren't on public trackers.

>Have tons of upload from cross-seeding Nyaa and freeleeches
>Don't want to ruin my perfect ∞ ratio
I could become power user directly if I just break my ratio by downloading something.

give me some obscure gundam ova pls

>>Meh, BT has everything
>uhh n-never mind that I'll just move the goalpost

Where are the IRC botlists for all the older obscure anime? Or are they all just nyaa mirrors?

I never said it had everything. Direct that shit at the other guy.

No to the former, yes to the latter.

Thanks, does it have all 51+ episodes? I remember there were torrents for the first episode back in the day.

It doesn't say. It's a 22 GB DVD rip so I think it does.
The problem is, it's raw.

Do you know if BT has Ribbon no Kishi?

Gankutsuou BD1080p?

it doesn't have it. AB does though

>The problem is, it's raw.
問題なし

>Not the Coalbytes theme

Yes.

>free leech
It makes no difference to me. I have a 4.79 ratio with close to 710gb uploaded.

Most of the 1080p stuff I download doesn't count anyway.

I just got interviewd but as soon as the mod asked me where I learned from bakabt and I said it was from Sup Forums I got kicked. Do they hate us or what?

I had an AB account but I lost it due to inactivity. I reactiviated it but lost it again and couldn't reactivate it.

?????
i got 2 isp warnings within 1 week of me starting to torrent without a vpn. 1 more and my service is cut off

They only have the raws

Same. Mostly everything I download has a 1080p rip so I don't know what to grab when FL comes around.

What other things did they ask you? I don't really understand what an interview is even for when it comes to trackers, what info about you could they possibly care about other than if you've used a private tracker before and if you had a good ratio?

What the fuck? Are you in asia? No ISP gives a fuck about anime

wow, sure sucks to live in a first world country
my internet is slow but at least i'm never censored

Why do you say that? BBT was easy as fuck to get into when they were having interviews

manga.madokami.al/Manga/R/RI/RIBB/Ribbon no Kishi

Did you say anything else? I didn't have any problem with it.

Nice.
Gonna download Space Dandy's S2 and get a good K-On!! release

Move to America, land of the free.

They only have the first two volumes

oh no, America was mentioned on Sup Forums
TAKE COVER!

Just like everywhere else

Nah, I don't even bother because even if it's freelech I have to stay seeding or it counts as a H&R.

I don't have a desktop yet and I don't like keeping my laptop on 24/7.

I didn't know Aryan Brotherhood had a tracker.

Use your laptop as a heater then

>Private trackers are good because they assure that even the most obscure shit will have a decent amount of seeds.
>decent amount of seeds
I'm downloading a certain anime from a memetracker and the only guy seeding connects for like 5 min a day with an awful up speed. I guess it's my fault for not having any cool friends from the good tracker but it still bothers me since seeds are the selling point of them

This is the worst post ever made

>tfw haven't even watched anime in over a year
is this what growing up feels like?
I miss sitting in my room all night marathoning shows and shitposting with Sup Forums about currently airing stuff and getting excited for a handful of shows every season

no one cares, go post about it on your blog.

Does stopping seeding temporarily really count as a hit and run? What if your computer crashes, or your internet goes down temporarily?

can someone send me an invite?

>tfw only have PU BBT

I care

show me your tummy and I'll consider it

I used to feel like that, but then I got back on the wagon.

As long as you have at least 3 days of seed time it can't count as a H&R. It doesn't matter if that's all at once or spread out, and even if you incur an H&R you can make it go away by doing the remaining seeding.

idk what to get desu

I got an invite here a while ago, whoever is called Girls underpants, thanks for the invite.

nigger seriously
i could fill up 3TB easy
give me your account it'll go to good use

[email protected]

gomen user, i'm picky

not emailing you nerd
post discord if you have it

I-I don't have one, I have IRC

i assume this is dezaki but i dont recognise the show

>AB account
>Atorrents account
>that other Latin forum account
>all with at least 1.5TB for download
And I'm still paying for a CR account, somebody end me pls

I've got an invite
post ratio(s) on top of a picture of your husbando and an email and you might get lucky

alternative: post your favorite emo song + email

How often do free leeches generally happen? And how long do they last? Am I going to regret it if I don't try and get an AB invite ASAP and download as much as possible?

Like once a month

This is just sad and very desperate.

Happens maybe every 1.5 months. People get upload credit for seeding and can donate that to a pool which, when filled up, triggers freeleech.

Nah, I have a seedbox so I never hesitate to grab stuff I want.

I'd like to know too.

>not the actual good themes that they got rid of for no good reason

union has everything i need

Free leech hardly matters, because you should be downloading 1080p, and those are always on freeleech.

Enjoy your ban. Private tracker staff frequent Sup Forums and /ptg/ on Sup Forums.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers#On_being_.2Fmarked.2F