Dragon Ball Super

Who else thinks Gohan would be 300x better if he had Future Gohan's appearance and serious attitude, but the same amount of power as the present Gohan?

He would be better if he wore the demon school gi again

I think DBS would be better if Kafla was the MC

dragon ball super

i have neutral opinion

please tell us your neutal opinions of this show

does he get to keep his arm?

Whether or not he keeps his arm is your choice.

Reminder that there still has never been one SoC (Saiyan of Color) in this entire franchise.

What does SoC mean?

shut up

Would Cabba been better off choosing saiyans who would actually coordinate with him?

Im just glad that Tumblr bitch is finally gone, her getting a headshot is a bonus too

Admit it, you miss them.

Fuck off falseflagger.

Not really
I miss Kefla tho

>same phone filename

Incorrect Kale has halfcast skin.

With Bra/Caulifla and now Gast/U6 Namekians, what else is Toriyama going to ape from DBM.

He would be better if he was more tactical than Goku and adopted some of Piccolo's personality since he was his mentor anyway.

>U2 and U6 die next week

RIP best GoD

No, U6 would actually have been better off picking somebody who isn’t a complete useless cuck like Cabba.

They girls at least managed to take out most of the pride troopers and formed the third strongest fighter at the tournament. All Cabba did was white knight then get btfo.

Kale is canonically delicious brown, even if the actual coloring it's just a very slightly darker one than Caulifla's.

How about a multiverse tournament? Oh, wait.

Yes.

In an alternate timeline Piccolo and Goku were both killed by cell during the Cell games.
Gohan butchered Cell.

He wears a superhero verson of his demonschool gi and a helmet and acts as the worlds protector/superhero.

yeah, but that's only because they never got to interact with Vegeta. He should have been the one to tag them out.

I think Gohan would be better off if he was like his future counterpart, dead like the worthless faggot he is.

Soon.

Who the fuck are they

The only character more irritating than them was Ribrianne.
Last two weeks were the best

all full sayians are canonically brown.
goku is always depicted with a tan in York's colorisations and in the guide book as well they said he had a tan/brown skin

Kefla is stronger than Vegeta though.

I wish he'd stayed a teenager and they hadn't all got older.

Caulifla is a better character than Piccolo and Gohan, let's be honest here

I wish Goku and Vegeta were wearing different outfits for this arc. The classics are fine but they had already used them for the Zamasu arc.

Tardgeta would have tried to activate UI against them and gotten himself knocked out.

Vegeta has a new form you retard

most of the pridetroopers were throw away characters anyway. And for all that strength they went after a guy they knew had an incredible arsenal up his sleeve.

Yes, she wins by default because Piccolo and Gohan are not even characters in DBS

He's getting offensive UI. Whis confirmed it last episode by telling him to stop trying to copy Goku.

Not even (very) gay but Champa is fucking adorable.

Would have a threesome with Whis and Vados and catch and pitch, though. Just saying.

I wish these remained.

>Kekflafags still mad

What is his expression trying to convey?

>Admit it, you miss them
Nope. Glad they're out same goes for Brianne

That's not saying much. Piccolo has been demoted to a babysitter/meatshield and Gohan hasn't done much in over a hundred episodes other than beat up jobbers and Namekian farmers.

Fuck off falseflagger.

sayians are true spics

A valid opinion. Well put.

So this is what meant by his sayian pride

Gohan would have been better if:
1.He kept his demonschool gi
2.Was more like his Ova Future counter part
3.Used Demonschool martial arts and was more of a power house who could also be tactical if need be
4.Never met Videl

Stop avatarfagging

WHEN IS GOHAN GOING TO GET HIS EPISODE

Dyspo being bullied again when?

>falseflagging shitposter is this lazy
You disgrace the previous shitposters that came before you.

Zamasu so handsome

I hope this theory is accurate.

Post more kale

This. Just report.

If there is a super Saiyan God, does that mean there is a super Saiyan demon?

Heh

Lava goku

Vegeta's costume is over designed.
His Buu saga jumpsuit with whi's symbol on the front and a capsule corpse symbol on the back would have been better.

demon ki doesn't exist so no

>Goku VS Caulifla and Kale fought for one month
>People wonder how the arc can last until March with 3 other universes still in
How?

Sure.

Dyspo should do the bullying!

This

so much obsession lmaooooo

>who isn’t a complete useless cuck like Cabba.
The one who did enough to make them regain their stamina, can go SS2 and has eliminated more persons than Hit?

He likes it

sick of him either make him relevant or get rid of him.he is sucking up valuable time.

Anyone have that virgin Goku and chad Jiren pic?

Friendly reminder that JirenChads rule supreme.

I believe his over confidence bullies him enough for him to fuck up.

Reminder that, between now and EoZ, Goku will train and groom Caulifla and Kale to be the perfect Saiyan wives/fighters to have rough Saiyan sex (a.k.a. "fight", for any worthless humans reading this) with, and spend less and less time with his worthless human family as a result.

Caulifla would have easily beaten Monna if Cuckbba hadn’t interfered

Excusing Jiren who I can see going that long, that leaves twelve episodes starting now. Everyone left in 2 and 6 go next episode, and Dypso and Toppo will probably get an episode each?

So that's nine weeks spent on Damon, Shantsa, the robots, and Pepsiman? Which sounds kinda shit with how willing they seem to be to let U7 lose even to built up people.

>His armor that has less features than his Saiyan arc armor is over designed

That 5 years statement had already been retconned we are only 4 years away now from meeting uub

Hell will frieze before Toei make Vegeta relevant or even useful in DBS.
He's more popular then Goku according to Polls right now and he's done jack and shit.

Goddess.

Holy shit and animetards think Toppo did well against Goku hahahaha

Oozarus

This.

What the Fuck, worst anatomy ever and ugly eyes.

Also this captcha. The Fuck?

It has a billion and one useless lines on the portion of the armor that doesn't fucking need it.
It's gaudy and ultimately pointless.

>Namekian farmers
I'm sure they have PhDs. How else will they give Gohan the dose?

Goku's retarded and Bulma's senile.

Both are the same, the difference is that Future Gohan had no choice... Gohan know that Goku and Vegeta will always protect Earth even if he stops training but Future Gohan was alone, he was the one protecting Earth and training Trunks.

my face while waiting for something juicy to happen again. it's taking to long why do they do this to us

And despite being erased, Frost did actually eliminate U7 people(Roshi and Krillin) unlike the others.

When Vegeta and Nappa were travelling to Earth, why didnt they wished for a big ass asteroid to destroy their spaceships instead of resurrecting Goku?

No more saiyans no more problems