YuYuYu / Yuuki Yuuna S2

How are Sanchos still a thing after 300 years?
Also, Hinata's grave looks too clean to be 300 years old, does the weathering even affect it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Darkhalo191/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC8qHXNxfIKG_Bw3-xB0Qy7A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to cum in Sancho and watch Sonoko sleep on it.

>cum in Sancho
While thinking of Sonoko or Sancho?

Yes.

Sancho is 300 years old?

It's not a graveyard, just a memorial. It's clean because it's taken care of by janitors.

Do they do it for free?

Read NoWaYu.

No, they do it for Amnesty.

Why is are they called sanochos?

It's made by Mexican slaves.

The world has been in limbo for 300 years anyway. Shinju assures the same quality of life as Wakaba's time permitted.

Is the something that occurred at the end of KuMeYu chapter 5 Tougou ending the wretched world or something else happening later? I have trouble with the chronology.

>no improvements in 300 fucking years
Why do they worship that piece of firewood again?

Because firewood>fire.

R&D is exclusively aimed towards Hero developments, Vertex cultists quelling and stuff.

NoWaYu and ShiUYu - 300 years before S1
WaSuYu - 2 years before S1
S1 - At the same time as S1
KuMeYu - A few months after S1
S2 - After KuMeYu, since Tougou is already fire by this point (that being the Fire Offering Ceremony mentioned in chapter 5 of KuMeYu)

All resources are diverted toward building and maintaining wall. This is the future of America.

I cried three times at the recap episode alone.
I almost don't want to watch the new ep.

>America building and maintaining a wall to defend against the unholy ruined hellscape that is the outside
about right, yeah

Will America also have a hole blown in their wall by a gay bloodthirsty middleschooler?

>Tougou is already fire by this point

>S1 - At the same time as S1

I enjoyed that line.

Oh shit, now that you mention it, Tougou's favourite weapons are the guns. Lots and lots of high powered guns.

Who said they're her favorite? It's just what you get to use, doesn't mean you have to like it.

Fire ceremony offering is Aya
Tougou is gonna get miko training
once Yuuna punches everything back to being daijobu

Tougou is a huge militaryfag, I'm sure she liked her new weapons and mankai form.

So after reading NoWaYu, there's something I don't know. When did the Vertex start attacking again and what was the catalyst for it?

300 years later. The gods realized that the Taisha was advancing the Hero system.

Then why does she have a sword when masked?

She's cosplaying Raidou.

Can't run around with a gun, that'd be against glorious nippon law.

Easier to inflict non-lethal damage.

Because it's cool.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

do you even japan at all?

She wanted to deflect blames to Karin.

T-Togou's going to be okay, right?

>on that day, Humanity received a grim reminder.

>The gods realized that the Taisha was advancing the Hero system.
Do the Vertex have spies?

For future reference, the mega link does work, it's just compressed in a way that 7zip doesn't support, the default windows extractor works.

Then we probably need to replace it with the one user posted that DOES work with 7zip. I'll let pastebin-kun know. Thanks user.

298 years later.

Thanks

I've watched YuYuYu, watched the WaSuYu movies and read the LNs, read NoWaYu, and I downloaded KuMeYu to read.
I've also read the 2 VNs. Is there any other important stuff that's accessible to my EOP ass?

Imagine being Sonoko's wife

Do you mean being killed, losing your memory and being seduced by another woman, or being a leftover in a club of lesbians?

I've been watching the 3 movies tonight. How did you guys meme me into believing that the fansubs are good and Amazon's subs are shit? The text styling is so obnoxious and changes every other line. English words are translated into Japanese. The subs sometimes hop around the screen for epic funney maymays. If you guys like meme subs, that's fine. Just be upfront about it instead of tricking people into watching them.

Is this bait or Daiz?

The subbed YuYuYui scenarios and the manga. Also I hope people aren't forgetting to watch the Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha-bu Shozoku shorts.

This isn't how you style subtitles. If the character is excited and shouting, you don't need to let me know through the subs. I can hear her shouting.

I can actually agree with this part. The rest is bullshit.

Imagine falling in love right here and then soon after they forget you and you become Johnny Got His Gun.

Have you read all the various bonus LN chapters? There's the second hero diary, Sonoko After, ShiUYu and the Gin and Sonoko movie bonuses. That's pretty much all the important stuff.
If you're also interested in cute spinoffs, check out the 4komas, the Vita game scenarios, the NoWaYu drama CDs (partly translated), and the mobage scenarios.
The last two ones are being uploaded as videos by our subber anons:
youtube.com/user/Darkhalo191/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC8qHXNxfIKG_Bw3-xB0Qy7A/videos

>you will never be Yumiko-sama's loyal servant
Why even live?

Yeah this scene didn't really need it. It should keep being used for Sonocchi being extra weird like the Kagawa Life scene though.

Then go and suck Amazon's sub you filthy cultist.

>"perfect" lifeform
>that entire maw
What did the heavenly gods mean by this?

Ignore it, someone's been slagging off all the translators for a week or two now. Either an ungrateful swine that keeps banging on or someone who doesn't like YuYuYu trying to make the translators stop translating.

It wasn't needed for any scene.
At least now I know to just stick with HorribleSubs for the current airing one.

No matter how much you dislike the style choices, the fact that Amazon's subs are full of wrong lines and simply don't translate some important signs at all means the fansubs are still the way to go.

I appreciate the translators. Translators are always in high demand, low supply. Anybody can do styling, timing, editing, etc. So it's a little sad to see one of those guys shit all over the translator's work like in this case.

There's no need to overglorify and suck off the translators either. Have some standards.

We do. The subs are fine. If the subbers want to have a little fun with them, as long as they're not flatout putting out tons of wrong terms, such as Commie, then it's fine. Things like the text bouncing around during Sumi's little freakout with the love letter aren't hard to read.

Yuyuyu is the only fandom I can cite where you have active translators subbing and translating new material the instant it gets released.

>Anybody can do styling, timing, editing, etc
From my standpoint, that's the hardest part. We just spend a few hours translating the lines and fixing them and that's pretty much it.
Meanwhile our poor sign editor has to slave off for hours on end for signs that appear on the screen for mere second, like the memorial.

We will never know how their minds work.

See, that's fine. Going "oh but the poor translators, stop BULLYING them grrr!" is not fine. user might have acted like a little whiny bitch but going to the other extreme and begging to have the subbers' babies is not going to solve anything.

>going to the other extreme and begging to have the subbers' babies
literally who is doing this?

I want to have Tougou's babies.

Who?

So, Tougou erased herself from the memories of the other club members to become Kokubou kamen?
Someone please stop her.

That's an interesting topic, though. Which yuusha would make the best mother?

And yet, most of the text on that scene was unreadable (unless I knew what I was reading) for me because of the font choice. I thought TV-Nihon style subs were dead, but it seems some people find those "fun". Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the work you people do for the franchise, but the styling choices can be a little annoying.

That's an interesting concept, thought. What's a good mother?

Clearly, some fan group needs to get a programmer and write a better tool for timing and aligning subs. This shouldn't be hard. With a good tool and a text file with the translated lines, timing and aligning subs should take less than 30 minutes, plus 30 minutes for any special work like signs, multiple speakers, etc.

Not my problem though, I don't need subs.

Togo's children would be well fed that's for sure.

Fuu.

Big breasts are most of the time really shitty at the milk-producing business.

According to 2ch, either of the Yuunas. According to Natsume, Fuu. According to the NoWaYus, Hinata.

Gin or Fuu, easily. Gin's already used to managing work around the house, since her parents are often working, which also means she has lots of experience caring for her two younger brothers.

Where's Fuu had the play the role of mom for Itsuki and has clearly become quite good at it during those 2 years.

Fuu would be a better wife than Gin so I'll pick her.

Not with yuusha breasts also 2D.

Sonoko's said Gin would make a great wife a few times already.

Bzzzt, the answer is none of them because by the time they're mothers, they would no longer be pure and thus no longer be yuushas. Better luck next time.

Gin would be a stay at home daddy, not a mother.

Which yuusha would make the best father and big brother?

Sonoko is a dumb autist.

Wakaba

Karin, I would kill to be Fuu and Karin's son desu.

I'm just glad there's more Sonoko.

People need to quit whining about the subs. Compared to Amazon's abortion, the MajiYuusha subs are quite fine. Be thankful there are even fansubs happening, nowadays so many shows have to deal with standard CR/Funi/whatever HorribleSubs or nothing.

Sonoko should just be the main character from now on.
NoSoYu when.

This is correct, I can confirm.

>HOW MYSTERIOUS.webm

Gin loses by virtue of BEING DEAD

>should take less than 30 minutes
The human genome shouldn't contain more than 46 chromosomes yet here you are.

NoSo was certainly more Yu than WaSu was.