Yu-Gi-Oh!

I just watched the new movie.

Tea looks likes a waifu and a half now.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNkGFUE-rbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, a Yu-Gi-Oh thread, my search is over.

She has a half in her alright.

>Tea
>waifu is synonymous with cute girl

>tea
>t
>e
>a

I'm still triggered that among all important characters only Anzu got her name cucked

Why is Tea fucking Yugi?

Her name is Anzu.

I THINK NOT, NO ONE ORDERS SETO KAIBA, NO ONE!

youtube.com/watch?v=SNkGFUE-rbY

Quick, say something nice.

That was porbably the worst way he could have delivered that line, you would think that at least the big, money-making franchises get somewhat decent dubs.

Was Kaiba's voice actor always this shit or does he not give a fuck anymore?

>implying you chose your waifu because of her personality.

We both know that's bullshit

>looks likes a waifu and a half now
um, sweetie?

You are not the smartest cookie in the jar, are you?

Aki is the best ygo girl.

please delete this

So was Kaiba gay?

Also, when is Mokuba getting a girlfriend?

If you are the one saying that then I really should be looking at myself, or at least being proud I got recognized by a true pro. Your ability to pick on and be pointlessly and baselessly confident is Youtube's comment section tier.

Well at least I don't act like an underage crossboarder and have a base level of reading comprehension.

Kaiba has no need for sex.

>Kaiba
>Gay

How can anyone be gay when they have 3 blue eyes white dragons?

how's her dancing career going?

Go ahead, explain how you come to that great conclusion. I am fucking around with you and your arguments are getting dumber, so I must be a crossboarder?
Or what, you wanted to say I don't get you were complaining he used the Dub name and used waifu incorrectly? No fuck brainlet, the key here is that I don't give a shit and don't go bitching about however the fuck somebody uses a word.
The only reason somebody can have power on Sup Forums is if somebody else gives him a reply or points him out from the crew.
We don't even use a quarter of the memes we used to here, and leave alone the lingo, it's totally different. Don't go all despondent in me, learn to think by yourself first, then you are welcome to try and have a point

"Dancing Career" alright

Téa is a really cute name though.

Even so, he was still yandere for Atem.

wouldn't you?

>only 3
he has 6, plus blue-eyes spirit dragon.

Better question why hasn't he used his machine in order to make a hologram of his waifu to finally get laid.