Mob Psycho

Mob Psycho is better than OPM.

nah

Even ONE agrees, he doesn't even bother updating it

OPM's formula got old quick

Nope, conman lowers the overall quality of Mob hard.

Yes. Reigen is best both: boy and girl.

Water is wet

Saitama is a satirical made rich with gags and a playful, colorful array of critism of the shounen genre. Even if you remove Genos and any other characters, Saitama would not fail to make the show great

Mob is a complete blank slate that turns into a self insert fantasy. He has to rely on other characters to make something out of the story

New chapter fucking when

doesnt have fubuki, but yeah other than that

Well it's because the story is not about Mob at all, it's about Reigen and Dimple, #1 and #2 boys essentially.

I disagree but I respect your opinion.

More like doesn't have Murata, since Murata is the one who made Fubuki and her sister popular, in a way ONE couldn't.

You can say the same about OPM. You can remove Saitama and the universe would be so much more exciting and fun to watch

No one would argue that he is still a well-written character with a nice personality and history.

Mob is a complete fill in the blank

apples and oranges

but which has the better OP?

>You can remove Saitama and the universe would be so much more exciting and fun to watch
It would became your generic shonen and ended with Boros world domination\annihilation, Saitama's growth as a hero is what connects the dots to make it actually good.

oNE PAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

Pretty sure it would be Geno's story and climxing with Garou the anti-hero fighting toe to toe with Boros

Generic, true, but more fun than Saitama's 1 punch

yeah, every final boss in opm is too strong to be deafeted with out an asspull by the rest of the cast, garou final form or boros are too powerfull

Can anyone stop Shigeo?
Will Mob's consciousness survive this encounter?

That's even harder than comparing the two different series. I think we can all agree though that the full version of both songs are awful.

Both OPs were meh but OPM had a much better OST in general.

Definitaly

only fujoshi faggots like mob.

opm is F.U.N. mob isn't

Why is it that people want to ruin Saitama's character. He is really not the ideal character to ship someone with, no matter how top-tier Tatsumaki is.

I don't care if it's never in the manga and I kind of don't want it to be, I can live with ONE saying that tats and saitama would be the two to get together.

No, it's not.

Reigen a shit

Everything is better that
One bulshit fagg

Anything that isn't the same joke that's been done dozens of times before and stretched out so long it becomes the thing it was supposed to parody is easily going to be better. Not that Mob Psycho does anything interesting or original either.

>Reigen a shit
Explain the 1984 election then.

Walter Mondale was one of the worst presidential candidates in history

Saiki Kusuo is more like OPM than mob, except less fights

Agreed.

I can't bring myself to read the manga though. The art is just too ugly. Maybe that makes me shallow.

its not bad once you get used to it.
pretty impressive once you realise one's skill in panelling and contrast too

Mob is good and all, but it has a bittersweet tone that gets tedious pretty quickly.

OPM always makes me feel happy and refreshed. I've read from the start 'til the end of the webcomic like 7 times.

I dropped both. However made it through more episodes of OPM.

Season 2 of both WHEN!?

Both are shit tier garbage no one cares about. Literally only have threads when both of the anime were airing.

>Mob is a self-insert fantasy
you don't know what the fuck you're talking about lmao

But it has Tsubomi-chan and Mezato.

OPM: Fall 2018
Mob: who knows.