Girls who lost really, really, really badly

Girls who lost really, really, really badly.

Her competition was his previous incarnation's reincarnation, did she really think acting slutty would win him over?

That boring school rumble girl I forgot the name of

This guy

Goes from being the crush for the first 13 episodes, to being prompted forgotten for gay love.

I think the Chinese twins will still fuck him at least.

HAHA ONLY 119994 YEARS TO GO

Considering the plot appeared to be going for "Fuck destiny"...

Yes, hell yes. god yes. I think she's a goddamn bitch and she still deserved it.

I still risk aneurysm when I think about how they eviscerated the original's plot and spent the rest of the finale trying to staunch the bleeding.

On topic, and as an antidote, here's another loss.

Green means no.

he's gay
>Considering the plot appeared to be going for "Fuck destiny"...
Are you sure it was the destiny in show and not the meta destiny the staff, VAs, and audience wanted that was defied?

Like I said, I'm not an Zessica-fag. I'm seriously disappointed in the production falling apart in the second cour.

I wouldn't have cared so much about Zessica losing if they didn't spend the whole finale going "Let's ignore the last 20 odd episodes, this is actually the plot now."

>no white album posts
someone fix that

Pictured in the middle.

I've got you

Literally who?

Was anyone actually surprised? Really I'm curious.

underrated show, the AI girl also loses

At one point Rem was completely the focus of the anime and Subaru appeared to be corresponding her love, for a moment there i thought i would see the day when the main girl doesn't win

the tears are so tasty

aoki was a latent pedo so it's not really her fault