Boruto

Housewife Snek can't be this cute

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66035813#5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

himawari > salad > hawawa

Snek > Hawawa >= Salad

Daily reminder that if only Hashirama had taken one for the team and put his dick in crazy, the whole mess from years later would have been completely avoidable as Uchiha and Senju completely dominate all the kingdoms.

Until ayy lmaos came down and blasted everyone to hell of course.

If Naruto and Sasuke had so much trouble with the two movie ayys, how the heck will they handle the next invasion wave without ninja lasers?

Housewife Snek best waifu.
Trained by the absolute madman in housewaifury.

Boys with fluffy hair best boys.

Will Bort and Snek get the chance to grow up to be handsome boys?

Or will Snek Kaworu himself for his sun first?

Sauce

What about the bedtime arts?

Filename

Well he does have both reach and flexibility.

Source

>This whole thread.

Go to >>/lgbt/ instead.

>go to a board for mentally ill people
No thanks

But Sup Forums is full homo Sup Forumsnon.

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66035813#5
We aren't faggots though my dear user...

but you're already on one

>no you

hawawa > demolition girl > salad > (rest of grill classmates) > butch dyke > traps and twinks > incest > (rest of male classmates) > niglet

You have to make one

Eh, Mitsuki posting is always better than Sarada and Sumire posting as its not repetetive as them

> Niglet
Kek, you made my day
But which niglet are we talking about?
Hobo or Fat one?

Then create a account user

hobo could still be a spic, but it's currently unknown.
chocho is an ambulatory sack of juvenile diabetes, down syndrome, and ninja herpes.

nice the pinkshitters are killed

Hawawa or Sumire > everyone else

Whole thread reeks Tumblr.

It's a comfy thread user.
I don't get what you are saying

Just post whole thing

When do they give me more info on everyone else but hawawa?

>demolition girl

Who? Namida? Because of her hair?

Goth loli is love

BOMB LIFE

I think i found a goldmine

i think you missed a good episode, user

>Episode 4 was 7 months ago.

Goddamn it

I want Hanabi to molest burito

>shitty-art shonen-ai
Christ, even worse than shoujo-ai. At least post good art.

SO long ago it hurts we need her to blow shit up

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

wtf am I looking at?

>their future
implying Snek has a future beyond dying for Boruto-kun.

>Dat "Sukea"

Mmm, Hatak don't crack

He didn't age at all. Probably copied an anti-aging jutsu from someone.

>filename
It also reeks of fujoshits from tumblr

This

Damn, in his Sukea disguise Sasuke looks like a 1950's English gentleman

Is that Kakashi's real face one wonders.

daily reminder that Kishi tried to write cute girls, but his greatest romance is still this.

Base Kodachi please try harder!

>NaruSasu
>Kishi's greatest romance
>not HashiMada
NaruSasu is the SasuSaku of Naruto homo ships

DELETE THIS!

>het threads
>filled with color waifu wars
>homo threads
>filled with shotacon, weirdshit and NTR

All bad, man. Where's the Naruto yuri thread so you guys can shit up all the bases?

You mean when potato chips NTR's Sarada by stealing the affection of Chocho?

>Obito started a war for Rin
>Kakashi dresses up as a male rin
WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT HER PUSSY ?

You know it is true

But homo threads are very comfy though. And Naruto yuri does not exist unfortunately

Well for one it was unreachable, considering she is dead and all.

Sakura and Ino had a chance, but Sasudick's dick got in the way.

Yeah but now Saucegay and Nardo are both still alive with Sauce getting away with everything and trying to raise Nardo's kid.

Where are Hashirama and Madara now? They are the Nardo who failed TnJ and Sauce who went all Uchiha crazy. A tragic story.

>And Naruto yuri does not exist unfortunately
Lier.

Then what is SasuSaku of the Naruto homo ships?

It was the pussy they couldn't protect.

SasuNaru.

But why?

Because there is nothing that matches or surpasses Naruto's and Sasuke's brotherly homosexuality in this series.

Then it's unlike SasuSaku...

But living is better than dying in the Naruto world. And Hashi and Madara made up in the end. And besides is not raising a child like Boruto a punishment rather than a boon?

Because Naruto acted like even more of a codependent, battered spouse in his interactions with Sasuke than Sakura did, even if Sasuke showed more affection to Naruto than to Sakura. At least Sakura knew that Sasuke was unredeemable for at least a part of Naruto

SasuNaru is just HashiMada's homolust but resolved before death

I just think Kishimoto read a bit too much of hunter hunter so naturally the gay was there

No, SasuNaru is just the homolust of HashiMada resolved in a very contrived way, with Sasuke's speech during 699 and all

>SasuSaku = SasuNaru
Literally this.

A sensible Naruto should have tried to seriously kill Sasuke before Shippuden even reached around 1/3 of its progress for all the shit he's pulled.

Yeah he was your friend for like a year. So what? He is a threat to your village, your village's international standing, your other better friends who you actually spent more time with, and your own frigging life! Naruto's childish notion of making Sasuke 'come home' is just as unrealistic as Sakura believing in Sasuke's 'love'.

Then of course Kishi ass-pulled Sasuke forgiveness along with just about every other villain ever. Yeah Sorry indeed.

Hashirama had the right idea with Madara. You don't just let your dangerously powerful friend get off with no consequence after he became an international terrorist, no matter how much homolust you've harbored for each other.

Hiruzen really fucked up. Should have adopted both the Jinchūriki and the potentially unstable Uchiha out to stable families under close watch the moment their parents kicked it.

damn this is hot, makes me want to play the videogames

>in a very contrived way, with Sasuke's speech during 699 and all
In what way was it contrived? SasuNaru was mutual, thats why Sasuke wanted to get rid of him afterall.

>is not raising a child like Boruto a punishment rather than a boon?
Bort is ok so far. At least the anime Bort.

Movie Bort is an example of why contraceptives are needed. And if anime Bort somehow becomes movie Bort once show reaches the exams, that would be the bullshit to top all bullshits.

Jesus, that images just wants one of them to be female for the prefect family.

It was mutual and filled with insanity, abuse, and Naruto projecting his childhood hangups onto Saucegay.

The Hash and Madara were mutual too. Mutual doesn't mean it's healthy.

Yeah Bort would have been better as a girl!

It felt it was on honestly filled with buzzwords, and just pandering to Naruto. I know Sasuke views Naruto as very important to him, but the 699 speech gave the impression to me that psychologically, Sasuke was a parasite who needed Naruto for his very existence as he was the reason for it. Previously, Sasuke only felt that way towards Itachi, and gave no indication that he felt that way towards Naruto, in my opinion. So for Sasuke to admit that he felt that towards Naruto felt very random, but we never know what Sasuke's thoughts are, so I could be very, very wrong

You argued 'contrived', and I questioned it because SasuNaru was always mutual. Nothing anything Sasuke said in 699 was out of character. Never said it was healthy, because SasuNaru clearly wasn't. Also SasuNaru = SasuSaku is a false comparison entirely because what made SasuNaru marginally better than the latter in the first place was it's mutuality. It can't be the 'homo SasuSaku' if it's the complete opposite.

Could be Uchiha needed to latch onto someone. Since Itachi is dead...

True, but then why did he not revive Itachi or kill himself to be with Itachi forever?

>So for Sasuke to admit that he felt that towards Naruto felt very random, but we never know what Sasuke's thoughts are, so I could be very, very wrong
Well you were.

>the 699 speech gave the impression to me that psychologically, Sasuke was a parasite who needed Naruto for his very existence as he was the reason for it.
Also where exactly was this indicated? Sasuke was expressing gratitude to Naruto for saving him from a lifetime of lonliness. Not devoting his life to him. Afterall, he's leaving the village to find himself on a redemption journey. That's hardly 'parasitic'.

>contrived
Ah sorry I am not contrived user.

Don't think it was contrived either, just very very very unhealthy.

SasuNaru is the closest to SasuSaku in the show in that they are both bad relationships, just differently.
SasuSaku No. 1 wtf unhealthy relationship.
SasuNaru No. 1 codependent unhealthy relationship.

Whole team 7 is number 1 clusterfuck ninja team of Konoha. Kakashi and his issues only help to make it worse.

>Naruto/Boruto Fujoshit thread

Has anyone in this image besides the three on the right even spoken before? I can't remember.

Needed to destroy Konoha first. And found another brother to love in Nardo along the way.

Only when they are speaking to echo group opinions.

None spoke as their own character.

That sucks, Goth Loli and Ponytail should have bene main characters.

Can’t tell which is worse
>pinkshitfag bitching about Sakura memeing
>retard-kun bitching about Sumire posting/Sarada memeing
>faggot ass fujoshits from tumblr

Why did Sasuke become Snape?

They developed Sumire a bit, and look at the shitstorm that has already generated.

Naruto couldn't develop the supporting cast as well due to cast too large and Kishi focusing too much on Naruto and Sauce.

Boruto has Naruto's cast + kids. If they did every support character... They barely gave Inoji and mini-Lee that much air time as is.

Because Based Ikemotooooooooo