Where you were when the greatest story about Iyami becoming a robber were told?

Where you were when the greatest story about Iyami becoming a robber were told?

And fem!Trump was here too.

I feel like he's been off the rails for a while now. He's abandoned coherent storytelling for 100% tweests and weird shit.

Next chapter when?

Will Iyami learn some secret about the villain that would solve the protagonist's problems for the entire series, but then die without being able to tell anyone?

The new chapters out on Niggastream.

>niggastream
Sheeeh.

When did he write the chapter, cause it feels like he almost predicted whats going on right now

At first I thought it was a crime story.
>then osomatsu
>then a commercial for the Louvre
>wait, is this a glorified commission paid for by Mitterand?
I don't know what the fuck is going on in this manga. Did Urasawa read Fire Punch?

The manga literally started about a month ago.

>Iyami really went to France after all
;_; dreams come true

I bet Duncan will go batshit crazy again like Trump and those masks will become a gold mine.

Japs are really eager to side with Putin, Strongest Man of the World.

I won't be surprised if Abe is playing Trump like a fiddle under Putin's orders. After all the Yakuza are pretty much the bitches of the Russian Mafia and Abe's links too Yakuza are well recorded.

I wanna see Urasawa's version of the Matsu brothers.

Wait, it will be monthly? That suck dicks.

my guess is that he will use other osomatsu characters

He gonna be the scapegoat.

To be quite honest, 20th Century Boys and Billy bat nailed the same formula, only twists with no substance.

Non niggastream is out.

that first chapter was trash.

It lacks the -zansu.

Et alors? Fucking iyami trying to scam the father.

>not simulpublished in france
What the fuck our editors are doing?

He's a rascal, as always.

What's the point in scamming a guy with no money?

Not money, his time. Perfect dude to take the fall for whatever notIyami is planning.

So are his other works better? I've only read 20thCB and BB and they gave me the impression that everything by Urasawa would be like that.

Monster's nice. Yawara!'s kinda fresh if you read it after Monster, 20th, or Billy.

I doubt abe is playing trump at all, the dude is more right winded than trump's public persona and is super nationalistic. If he was elected by america the wall would actually happen.

Is this the isekai with Putin? Where did you get more of this? And why won't people translate it.

Pluto is great, Tezuka’s son helped with the story so it doesn’t get dragged out.

Dancing policeman was great.