screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/123922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute.

cute.

very cute

cute

incredibly cute

Finally a new chapter, thank you.

Thank you, user, I thought you were dead.

i wish

B-but that would kill the last Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san typesetter. You don't want that to happen, don't you?

What's with lesbians and ties?

Cute.

Why does Sophie cares so much about the clothes? Does she has a crush on Hinata?
But Hinata likes Akari and Akari likes Sophie and Sophie likes Hinata. This won't stop at this rate.

It was her first time being a normalfag and she wanted it to be formal, also why she wanted to bring a watermelon.

Imagine how big is Sophie's backlog.

cute.

Who's the cutest?

Is it okay to lust for these girls?

ay there you are
was worried when we didn't see you in the last thread
thanks for bothering for me

cute.

Got a link to the thread? Would've posted an update if I saw it.

It only lasted like 8 posts or something, don't worry about it.

Bump for cute because cute.

I guess we are at the wrong hours, anyway. Keeping us up for a little longer. So that some of those who might have lost hope would find it.

Sexy.

No. Cute.

Hot.

Cute, and you'll like it.

It's sexy and I already like it

you don't deserve to read this manga

Why?

I like Akari.

I, also, like Akari.

I love this manga. It's so damn cute and it makes me feel happy.

Chapter 7 when?

When someone feels like it. That could be either myself, or someone else. I don't want this manga to become an obligation for me in the eyes of the community, because I will never live up to any expectations. I just figured that, if chapter 6 were translated, maybe another group might take notice and be willing to give the series a look. We'll have to see if that happens. If it doesn't, maybe I'll look at 7.

panpa.ca/?p=339

am I missing something here or are you missing something here
the hell just happened

It looks like those guys are picking it up.

But I don't understand. The text of this chapter is just a slightly changed version of the script which I uploaded to pastebin.
pastebin.com/4XLGJKf5

Unless they have another translator, they can't be picking it up, because I'm not part of their group. I've never been part of a group. And, if they do have another translator, then they didn't need me or my script in the first place. So, the question returns to: the hell just happened?

We had a translator qc this script and did it ourselves.

So, I'm free? You don't need me anymore?

Yes. Also our translator wants you to know that you should probably study harder. Apparently the script was a mess.

Rude.

This is exactly why I don't fucking translate manga. Nobody cares, nobody reads, nobody listens. Nobody bothers to tend to other people. You wasted my time for no good reason. I went out of my way to repeatedly explain that I would not bother with translating the chapter if a group intended to pick it up. Yet, here we are.

People like you (you, as in your group) are why the scanlation scene is such a mess.

Your translator is a bitch.

We only picked it up cause you died.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164589924/#164602855
Dead, huh?

You team should fuck off. Your act wasn't cute at all.

What did they do?

Cute.

it's shit

It's cute.

Thanks

This thread will reach bump limit and 90% will be cute posts.

That's cute.

will cune manga ever have substance

no

Thank you, user. It's up to volume 3 now. I'm looking forward to this month's chapter on Idol Sophie.

>shitty translations
Kill yourself, EOP enabler.

Not cute.

yes

Upload it on Dynasty scans.

I did

stop bullying over this extremely cute manga

Fuck off. All these egotistical bastards do is use their N3 level Japanese to provide shitty scanlations to braindead EOPs. This is nothing but an insult to both the mangaka and the work.
Pic related is what the mangaka wrote, not the garabage posted in this thread. Either get learning Japanese to read the source material or fuck off.

Discussion of scanlations or translations ought be banned on Sup Forums.

I'm not paying you for posting raws.

Stop being so uncute.

t. uglyanon

So cute!

I do read Japanese, user. If you're so critical of a translator's work, do it yourself and stopping bitching like a faggot.

Pic related is you opting to read a subpar quality digital copy instead of a proper scan or the actual book.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/123922

And the digital looks like ass, what's your point?

Meant to agree with you. Wouldn't have scanned it myself if the digital weren't shit.

Thanks for translating/typesetting this user! It's super cute! I appreciate the effort you put in!

Thanks for picking this manga up! I'm looking forward to future cuteness!

you're cute

Thank you for thanking them, user. That was cute.

cute

Sophie's thights on the top right panel are cute.

All the characters are cute, but who is the cutest?
I vote for Sophie.

Wow this new group seems like a bunch of faggots.
Never give up translater-kun and translate what you like for you.

He didn't want to translate it in the first place; he just got peeved that a group picked up the chapter when he had already done the script begrudgingly.

It was shit, you can check yourself.