I find it very disheartening that Sup Forums has turned it's back on our god emperor and /ptg/...

I find it very disheartening that Sup Forums has turned it's back on our god emperor and /ptg/. Have you forgotten election night? We memed this presidency into existence.

The digits were numerous and KEK was with us. Just have faith in the God Emperor and everything will be fine.

>inb4 reddit

Yes, I'm from reddit and there's nothing wrong with that.

the_donald and Sup Forums have always been allies and there's no reason to engage in D&C between reddit and Sup Forums.

Attached: kek vs molach.png (512x512, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it very disheartening that Israel is #1

This is actually driving JIDF crazy because they can't be subversive. KEK

I'm going to wait and see. I never believed Trump was as good as Hitler but I do believe he has opened the gate for changes to come.

>We memed this presidency into existence
You memed exactly what we wanted you to meme, roachie. See you next election.

Attached: 1465461994696s.jpg (198x250, 6K)

Attached: backtothedonald.jpg (717x880, 88K)

we are onto your games

Attached: 1521865095049.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Today was a horrible day to browse Sup Forums.No unique threads , no invigorating disscussions imstead just the same shit repeated over and over of how "its over!"

I acknowledge that there were some people who voiced legitimate concerns and were displeased.However the rate in which these blackpilling posts were coming in makes it hard for me to not believe that weren't any outside forces gaslighting and taking advantage of the situation.

cuck

Attached: 2.png (1042x588, 85K)

>Have you forgotten election night?
Sup Forums has been stuck in time ever since then because you imbeciles won't move on.

reddit is cancer and /ptg/ serves no purpose other than to jerk each other off.

so cucked

This. Death to nupol.

d

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Allow me to interject,
but ISRAEL is the #1 country in the world
all other countries run by little girls

He just spent multiple billions securing globalist institutions and foreign nations security.

It's been this way for at least a week

Keep your freinds close, keep your enemies even closer

Digits and our hate for Trump has been completely and utterly justified

>we

Attached: A31EAA73-5F7F-470A-B0EA-3B18C226F2C4.png (1128x1002, 105K)

>our god emperor
kysfaggot

When you’re such an idealistic sheep faggot that you aren’t capable of changing your mind because “Muh leader”. It’s people like you that make the best soldiers

MIGAPEDES ROLL OUT

ISRAEL #1

MIGA

ISRAEL IS SO BASED GUYS, JUST LIKE MY BLACK FRIEND, SO BASED

Its just a raid. They think they are making a difference. A few trump supporters are upset but they must be new to politics and in a week no one will remember what they were mad about and will be bitching about cnn or some crazy development...

None of this matters.

Trump is probably sitting in bed watching Bloodsport as he eats a quarter pounder while getting his dick sucked.

Attached: 92D2CACD-636B-45F9-8D18-A15A2AD7B9C7.jpg (500x500, 107K)

Risky click

Some one tell me what it says

And people like you the best targets.