Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/iowa-family-reported-missing-found-dead-in-mexico/
hectorjimenezquezada.obolog.es/iq-promedio-pais-mexico-lugar-49-2255443
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords
isteve.blogspot.com/2006/11/average-iq-of-enlisted-men.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EHgJs4yGCGI&t=209s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Iowans dead
nothing wrong with this

t. South Dakota

No, serves them right. Why go on vacation to Cartel Land in the first place?

It's natural selection at work even when they're white user

Good job eses

4 less gringo tyrants

Mexican food will do that to ya, oh an Israel is #1

/tg/ here, let me explain.
Mexico is considered a "Hostile Environment" for characters with the race "White". This means that white characters that exist in Mexico suffer 4D6 hitpoints of damage with no negation every day, calculated at sundown. So depending on when they sleep, how long they sleep and consequently how much HP they heal by resting, the results of the D6 rolls and their base HP, it's entirely possible for an entire family of white people to die just from being in Mexico overnight. It usually doesn't happen because the damage is healed by rest or upon showing symptoms of "Being in Mexico-Itis" the white tourists will seek the services of an apothecary.

>Trump will ignore this
Impeach when?

kek

kek, natural selection got, pay attention to your travel advisories

The funny thing is they died from food poisoning. How lame is that

so how is this not natural selection again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DONT MESS WITH MEXICO.

Attached: Mexican american war.png (1299x305, 164K)

Ban all guns.

Attached: 1521864006190.jpg (1600x2400, 669K)

its edible selection

Nigger

Probably carbon monoxide

Noice

Get the fuck out, disgusting tourists

Cuck

why do people travel to mexico? it doubles the odds that you'll get murdered by a mexican rapist

Whites shouldn't be in Mexico. Have little sympathy.

Powerful

all quiet on the mexican front

Literally just got off the plane from Cancun, after a week of staying in a resort with stupid, over medicated, under educated American idiots I can understand why the Mexicans kill them off so much. I’m white BTW and speak no Spanish, but you can bet I figured out how to say I’m Canadian not a stupid yank pretty quick. After that I was golden. Feel bad for the family, but Americans need to understand there’s much more out there than their fucked up view of the world.

>cbsnews.com/news/iowa-family-reported-missing-found-dead-in-mexico/

yeah, they act like wild beasts.

So true, when you could just get murdered by a mexican rapist in the states.

They totally do. It’s embarrassing. As a proud white male with a family I was totally embarrassed by them. We made friends with a few of the staff and were invited to one guys home for dinner, it was the highlight of the trip, my daughter and wife got along great with his, I brought some cigars and we talked through google translate. Americans go down there and treat them like trash then wonder why they are so disliked. The Mexicans own you Americans, you think you’re there for the all inclusive, but really you’re there to get fucked in the wallet by a country that you consider inferior. My vote is with the Mexicans. Don’t fuck with them.

I'm a British expat, and I cannot tell any sort of difference between Canadians and Americans. Same accent, same culture. The Canadian superiority complex is completely retarded. And defending shithole Mexico, really? That country is literally 85 IQ. Americans and Canadians should both spit down on all Mexicans.

Attached: 1520317105276.png (647x672, 88K)

this but ironically

Go shoot a load into your dads mouth then come back after you’re thinking straight you stupid fuck.

>muslims rape thousands of kids
i sleep

>dog extends paw
DUDE

I don't support Muslim immigration and rape, and I don't support subhuman 85 IQ Mexican dogs immigrating to the US. It's called being ideologically consistent. Also, your country is shit.

Um no sweetie

Oh Sweden. So funny

Crime scene images? Pics of dead momma?

9/10

My point was you viewed British as superior, when really they're cut from the same cloth as amerimutts.

This country may be shit, but i value the people here more than any western/northern european

Somehow, I understood this... kill me

Attached: 1521016281013.jpg (899x1200, 151K)

I don't view the British as superior. My country is even worse off than America in many ways, especially economically, which is what drove me to work in America. Britain, Canada, America, Sweden etc.. all share the same problem; cultural degeneration and shitskin immigration.

Clerics gain immunity

>literally 85 IQ

why dont brits like mexico?

im sad now.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

ENRICHED

Because the wetbacks that come to America are the lowest mexicans

well, that was in the past, now we are a super power.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

In what American city Do you live?

at least we are not niggers, right?

Attached: Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_2007-2008.png (1280x593, 191K)

I don't mind you because you stayed in Mexico. It's the border hopping Mexicans who are ruining America that I mind. I didn't have a strong opinion about Mexicans until I moved to the States and saw the degenerate state of American cities due to your people.

why would they go to mexico?

>In what American city Do you live?
San Antonio. I know all kinds of Mexicans so I will more easily be able to defend Mexico to the majority of pol. But for the most of the country the only Mexicans are the wetbacks.

>at least we are not niggers, right?
True

moldova coming in strong as usual.

Fucking hell. I'm also a Brit expat to the US, and I have to wonder what the hell is going on with Americans dressing up in these outlandish/garish costumes? It's like they LOVE larping as themselves when they go overseas in order to send signals to the native population. Look at this, under-armour uniforms and what looks like fucking batman. how embarassing

Attached: family2.png (620x413, 401K)

>food poisoning kills you
yeah sure I've had food poisoning 2 times in my life all it did was make me puke and shit and feel like i swallowed a razor blade
never felt threatened for my life
these people were poisoned by russians
with chemical warfare

its full of fucking mexicans because your retarded american sons stole it

In the 1820s, some people from the Northern and Eastern United States entered Mexico illegally. Mexico did have legal immigration through empresario contacts. The reason for this was to create a buffer between Mexico and the growing United States. At first they tried to convince Mexicans to move into Texas. However, Texas was dominated by the warlike Comanche Indians. Mexican families did not want to move to Texas and risk their families lives. Mexico then offered cheap land to Anglos from the United States. These legal immigrants had to agree to live under the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Mexican Texas was bordered by the U.S. frontier areas of Louisiana and Arkansas, had the most settlement by American illegal immigrants. When Mexico realized that illegal immigration was out of control they attempted to shut it down. Mexican Texas had a population of 3,000 illegal immigrants by 1823; most of those immigrants were from the Southern United States or Appalachia. By 1825, Mexico and the Coahuila y Tejas territory legalized immigration under the condition that settlers convert to Roman Catholicism and not own slaves. However, as the settler population expanded to 7,000 and did not assimilate with Mexican culture, Mexico banned American immigration again in 1830. However, by 1835, American immigration increased to 1,000 per month. Santa Anna did away with the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Many violations under his dictatorship led to tensions and eventually the outbreak of a revolution. Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

>now we are a super power.
>can't even handle their own drug cartels
yeah, ok kid.

Texan spics don't like wetbacks that much

>>can't even handle their own drug cartels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 27K)

are you saying dressing like a superhero is bad?
superheroes are american for a reason
we wear our underwear over our clothes during our highest peak of christianity
our mormon underwear is amazing as well

they are not mexicans anymore.

Attached: 1479472161687.jpg (2000x1000, 398K)

only replies from people with above room temp IQ please thank you bye

Kevin Sharps facebook is open ot the public. Looked like he was a great father.

RIP fellow Iowan.

Attached: kevin sharp.png (1223x928, 1.53M)

The average mexican would be considered totally useless for the American military if their average is 85. If the average is 90 then a large portion of them would be basic cannon fodder or cooks or something, but a large portion completely fucking useless as far as the greatest military on earth is concerned.

>tfw the military IQ standards reveal so much

Attached: 1521494664269.png (406x438, 26K)

hnnnng
id like do explore her

he deserved it hans, now go back to the mosque.

its 87

Attached: OECD_member_states_map.svg.png (863x443, 97K)

Poor triggered leaf :((

la luz exinguido is real in texas

yeah great dad wearing beer branded clothing on family fishing trips

Great fathers don't take their children to Mexico.

Im not even going to bother reading that, because we all know that it doesnt matter that we took the land. It doesnt matter, because if you guys had it, it would be shitty like mexico. The reason why mexicans come to america isnt for the FUCKING LAND LMAO. They come here for the amazing society us whites built

pendejo

Attached: 1520180895908.png (1105x1053, 90K)

The average IQ of the military is about 85.

why couldnt it be the other way around

>87
At least you're still way smarter than a nigger. Just stay out of white countries and we won't need to genocide you.

The military will refuse to enlist you if you're under 83

Have some fucking sympthy faggots. Mexico is shilled as a "safe destination" as long as you stay at the resort. Welp, looks like thats a lie. They didn't deserve this. To be gassed to death simply to be robbed.

They are from a small town in Iowa. Not only were they /ourfamily/, they had two beautiful white children.

Attached: Based Amy.png (531x450, 330K)

White trash garb, probably had a twang accent.

But THAT immigration resulted in a rich and prosperous Texas, rather than a Mexican shithole.

Just sayin.

Never travel in country in Mexico, always stay on the resort.

isteve.blogspot.com/2006/11/average-iq-of-enlisted-men.html

The average for enlistees (male and female) in 1998 across all services would be about 107 for white enlistees, 102 for blacks, and 103 for Hispanics. (That shows the impressive patriotism of minorities who possess more options in life than the average. A little known fact is that the average black enlistee comes from a home with an income above the national average for blacks.)

Because it's cheaper. An average weekly paycheck in mexico is like 70 dollars and they can barely live like this, but a US citizen who gets paid hundred of dollars can easily save 20 bucks per week and have a blast in Mexico every year.

>it would be shitty like mexico

we are not shit, we are awesome

They come here for the amazing society us whites built

We the spaniards built civilization before you in the southwest, so fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=EHgJs4yGCGI&t=209s

Well hans
>gets shot by local drug dealer
at least we
>gets stabbed by local mestizo
aren't
>school bus full of kids massacred.
as bad as
>gets beheaded by cartel
Germany

Said hes a NASCAR racer. also said they died the day they arrived, so this pic is probably on Iowa , and that architecture looks too complex for Mexicans to build.

85 is actually the minimum.

>white countries

Id avoid Uruguay and Canada then.

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

It's funny because mexicans hate Canadians but Canadians are too dumb and boorish to figure it out. Hint: you people don't tip.

What you definitely won't see elsewhere is an explanation of the most likely reason for this racial imbalance: IQ. To be allowed to enlist, you have to score 92 or higher on the military's IQ test, the Armed Forces Qualification Test (the same one used throughout The Bell Curve.) Since 1992, only 1% of new military enlistees have had IQs below the 30th percentile nationally.

This requirement disqualifies about half of all Hispanics and over 60% of all blacks from joining up, versus less than a quarter of all whites.

half of all hispanics are completely fucking useless for military service.

We're fucked as a nation, as a superpower.

>But THAT immigration resulted in a rich and prosperous Texas, rather than a Mexican shithole.

11. Mexico
12. Italy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Attached: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (580x1017, 323K)

>We the spaniards built civilization
lololololol

HOL UP
>smacks beans
U WUZ SAYIN'
>mows lawn
WE WUZ
>eats donkey
CONQUISTADORS
>sends money home via Western Union
N SHEEEIIIT!
>drives drunk

It's pointing to a gas leak.
Some other retard fell off a 35 ft cliff.

These fucking gringos, are not sending us their best!

Bretty good

America was 85% white until your people started flooding in. Mexico and Uraguay are both 0% white because the Spanish (not white anyway) couldn't help but breed with subhuman Amerindians.

>>eats donkey

the other things are true hans, but we dont fucking eat donkeys.

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

Dude, you don't need data to determine
something that should be axiomatic from
anyone with a working pair of eyes.

Don't worry tho, I don't mind some of your people.
I just don't want 20 million of your cousins
fucking around over here.
We're trying to keep the place nice.

Look who's talking

Attached: 1438647501911.jpg (450x269, 28K)

>Mexico and Uraguay are both 0% white because the Spanish (not white anyway) couldn't help but breed with subhuman Amerindians.

There are 80 M white mexicans because Spaniards are white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Suck my dick you limp wristed pedophile soy nigger loving bitch

The normie whites need to get off their high horses and start watching glorious mexican gore videos. It could have saved their lives.

>Spaniards are white
No they aren't
>80 M white Mexicans
Even if you consider Spanish white, the average Mexican admixture is less than 50% Spanish. Unless you're 95% European admixture you are not white; and almost no Mexicans fit this standard.

Is there one of these maps for Mexico?
Serious question.