>rail against assad/putin
>get called a shill

>be pro-capitalism
>get called a shill

>be pro-fascism
>get called a shill

>be pro-communism
>get called a shill

Was there ever any organic though on Sup Forums? Is every single talking point that has ever been advanced on this board a product of shilling, either from the Russians, Shareblue, CTR, Cambridge Analytica, JIDF, glow-in-the-darks, or other actors?

How many times has Sup Forums been astroturfed or gaslit?

Attached: pepe msm.jpg (770x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O382CFCaM8
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=fKdeBA0QPUY
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Israel spam on every thread is obvious shilling. The rest is hard to detect because it’s difficult to tell between unironic and ironic shilling

If there ever was a Sup Forums, I can't tell you. I am a newfag. But it seems that it's all shit, and that nowadays even if their isn't some massive shadow mossad agency behind everything, it's cancerous. Maybe shills just tore at it, maybe it just weakened, the reddit influx, a mixture of those and other factors i can't know.

We can speak our minds, but what the hell is their even to be said on Sup Forums that will be listened to that isn't garbage? Good threads are so rare.

>t.shill

we are under attack

Attached: giphy.gif (312x213, 973K)

trump supporters are shilling the hardest right now

>forced memeing is shilling
shilling for the interest of bored morons maybe

Attached: 1521183863682.png (851x721, 231K)

Release the lobsters

Anyone else noticing "kike" being thrown around way more than usual? Simply using a racial slur doesn't mean you automatically fit in.

the saddest part is they don't even get paid for it
they do it for free
they were just dumb enough to fall for the memes and take them seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=9O382CFCaM8
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Attached: happening_bunker.gif (670x473, 189K)

the real shills are the ones calling others shills

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

tntS

There is nothing wrong with calling out the Jew/Rothschild takeover of the global financial system, the threat of international jewry and the frankfurt school, and the reality of bought and paid for hillary clinton shills.

GTKRWN. RAHOWA.

Calling an israel firster a kike is true enough.

i've come to accept that ~90% of posts on this site are by bots or feds or just retarded teenagers with absolutely no life experience. pretty much everyone is shitposting and if you want real, serious discussion you're probably not going to find it here in the current year. maybe in past years, but its becoming much more rare now. i chalk it up to simply "fatigue" and yes the invasion by shitlib shills who want to horn in on Sup Forums since they know its where many right-wing people hang out.

if you really want to reset your neurons, stop going to this site for 7 days, stop browsing the news, take a break from your happening addiction, and just try your hardest to enjoy your life in all its little details, and make improvements in areas of your life that you want and need to improve, or want to control. i've personally only found nothing but more angst and misery from browsing this fucking site.

This is why CTR absolutely completed their objective.

idk But they are real. It is really insane Us Canada china uk Free speech is Turing they way of horse wagons Their is something more to Sup Forums then poop jokes.

Attached: Untitled99jjil.png (528x380, 124K)

/pol is just shills shilling shills

>Anyone else noticing "kike" being thrown around way more than usual?

yes, it's probably the retarded normies who think they're being edgy but have actually zero clue on what kike behavior actually is

The plauge of librtards in infecting us the anger is the frist symtoms like fealing hot we are becoming disjointed and accusive rather the useing the free speach here as a tool to state truths of world events and laws. Its all over they even try to funnel in pepole that think this is just a poop joke site rather then freedom to be cancerous as brain tumor.

Shills rarely argue, and are much more aggressive than normal posters.

The worst shilling comes from team Trump now, and it has been this way for a while.

It's anyway time for the oldfags to take our board back. Sup Forums used to be a nationalist/pro-white board, and it will go back to being that, once team-Trump understand that the last remains of sympathy Sup Forums have for Trump will be gone, if the shilling continue.

Attached: cleaning up pol.png (816x684, 332K)

Shut up!
Im not a shill.
Your a shill.

Anyone who doesn't understand Israel #1

>the saddest part is they don't even get paid for it
Most of them are way to aggressive for them to do it for free. Normal Trump supporter would understand why many Sup Forumsacks are pissed at Trump when the jews get all they want, while his base get nothing.

Attached: ns board.png (809x965, 1.21M)

>/pol is just shills shilling shills
That is at least partly true, so the trick is to get them to use pro-white talking points and memes when they shill, if they want to be seen as real posters.

Attached: 100% divershitty.jpg (1920x1200, 429K)

>Anyone else noticing "kike" being thrown around way more than usual?
If you are not posting from a pro-white point of view, chances are high that you are a kike or kike alike, and there are many like these lately.

Attached: remember.jpg (600x600, 51K)

False flag post, you should kys shill

Attached: 1515870183114.jpg (610x403, 28K)

Imagine real amer8an bitch

I miss pre election Sup Forums, after the election this board got flooded with all sorts of fags.

Stop shilling.

Attached: alsharpton.jpg (540x532, 41K)

Sup Forums was a pro ancap and anti-zionism first and foremost
Your new is showing

Don't worry OP, when /mlpoltrash/ happens there will be a massive purge towards them. In the meantime post some SNK memes.

Attached: yakuzi.png (800x820, 429K)

At this point anyone supporting the US Zionist run government is the very definition of a shill.

>Sup Forums was a pro ancap and anti-zionism first and foremost
Sup Forums went pro-white during Maidan.

Remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKdeBA0QPUY

calling people shills was the greatest shill tactic ever devised on Sup Forums.

This place is dying, because nobody works together here anymore.

The time of pol is over, The internet as it was post trump is ending soon to be nothing but a memory.

The internet will and is of now another tv that wont be a platform much longer, the next stage of the global world is underway, this stage will deal with small group resistance, those fleeing the inevitable.

We lost the war for our world, that happened many years ago, everything since has only been expected opposition, but the plan is well underway without any stops.

I suggest you leech off the system in the hopes it will break under the pressure. or accept your children's slavery. don't be naive of this through denial. you know it in your hearts to be true.

shut up shill
sage

I kind of feel for you guys, as Sup Forums is at the most boring, when the burgers sleep, and the europoors are at work.

Attached: ptg.png (500x425, 46K)

you have an opinion, you tell it, that is shilling for anybody who does not share your opinion.
the whole idea of the internet is based on that dufus.
it is a marketplace of ideas that is what we wanted while sitting in front of our c64 playing hackers, this is what we wanted to achieve and we anchieved it all the way trough the glorious 90s.
then 2011 and you came and brought forth the likes of you, like a younger version of our useless parents on steroids, you always take shit to lightly when it is better taken heavy and vice versa.
we wanted the truth paked in a jolly fucker we programed, i even think i have you programed back in 1995 and you don't even know it.
if you don't know the head of the caterpillar don't even start to lit a fire because this my underdeveloped mutual enemy is ours and ours alone, you can wriggle your toes but thats it.
you think you have established your claim , but the few of us are still forming a club working towards the light and the chaos.
and in the end the best idea wins

Attached: 545569.jpg (606x341, 106K)

>not a shill guys
>can't join one of the other 10 mad at trump threads
>not a slide thread

Why do you care so much about all this trivial stuff? He said he was gonna bash Biden just the other day. Funny and totally based! $1.3 trillion was a small price to pay.

>Who are the real shills?
anyone running generals are usually paid shill groups.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1495506287885.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Calling someone a shill is just a really easy way to disregard an argument without giving it a single moment of actual thought.

So many people are so deep into the cult of personality that it would be a personal ego and identity blow to consider that they’ve been duped.

Red pill: read books and decide for yourself

You're on /nu/pol now, nothing can be relied upon

bump

General threads are shill threads

Bait threads with one post from op are shill/slide threads

Threads where OP posts dozens of OC "memes" that make fun of people on Sup Forums are shills

Spend enough time on Sup Forums and they'll be stupid easy to spot

Are you still a right winger after you leave though? You must encounter at least some politics, yes?

Usually a shill will just post a lot of nonsense to try to make the board unusable

At this point shill just means "someone who disagrees with me", literally just shit-talk that means nothing.

Nigga, don't you get it?
The advent of AI and propaganda merging together has resulted in various shillbots arguing with each other on the net in perpetuity

t. bot

There's no point in treating Sup Forums collectively. It's mostly shitposting.

Attached: 1520328216459.jpg (1000x845, 45K)

I just post redpills. I don't bother with Sup Forums's shill problem

Attached: 1493852027576.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

bump

Fuck off you commie shill.
Why do you care so much about our opinion?
You scared cunt?

The shills are mainly Putin/Assad, commnist, anti- americans, not to be confused with nation banter,all supporters hiding under proxy, you can eventually telk whos whos.