Why do some leftists side with North Korea?

Why do some leftists side with North Korea?
Like I get some people don't like trump... but siding with a literal dictator with death camps seems crazy even for tumblr faggots.

Attached: Starving north korean.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

does he (she? i dont even know anymore) know that he would get fucking murdered if he lived in the NK

because muh communist utopia.

Kim has charisma

Attached: 1519483552880.jpg (785x600, 185K)

Attached: 9518C5D0-B737-400F-A92B-CF695B3690C8.gif (460x281, 107K)

It's funny because NKorea is basically a fascist state LARPing as a communist one

this im not a commie and unironically believe north korea is the closest thing to utopia on this planet

>a literal dictator with death camps

Yeah, if you believe everything CNN says

North Korea sounds pretty ok. Of course (((globalists))) will lie about. I’m not even a leftist.

Not a leftist nor do I side with Gook Nukem, but I love those marching babes

I'm far right and I side with the DPRK, the legitimate state of the entire Korean peninsula

>gook nukem

Attached: 1370490260049.jpg (235x284, 10K)

You don't have to put up with Miley Cyrus and the like on TV. Can't blame them for that one.

because it is not other nation's business how other countries run their affairs. us needs to keep themselves out of DPRK's business and stop interefering with their society. it's a beautiful country aimed at achieving self reliance and fulfillment of juche ideal (basically national bolshevist). they are ourguys 100% and are rebelling against jewish capital.

Chang here
Leftists know nothing about communists like NK. Their red flags are all colored by blood. Stop doing stupid shit.

Also the man in picture should get gassed. The booklet remians me something bad as shit.

Dysfunctional golems. North Korea is actually an enemy of (((forces))) who spread communism worldwide due to being isolationist, nationalist and racially pure nation.

a beautiful country where everyone is starving to death and a high proportion of the populace is infested with intestinal worms.

there hasnt been famine since a couple years in the 90s.

besides i'd unironically rather live in dprk than your fascist shithole that'll be pakistani in 20 years. i'd rather go through a famine than eat the schlock they call british food.

show your flag, larping leaf

They're basically impish scamps to me. They've never actually done anything but sqwawk.

>literal dictator with death camps
have you witnessed this or are you taking the word of the kikes?

Attached: 1506721435934.jpg (918x918, 351K)

I'm a fascist and side with NK because it's a fascist country. Also Victorian sexual norms.

Every atom has a negative electron

Attached: why are you calling me fhat 2.jpg (1416x640, 65K)

Attached: 1359973650758.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>click gif
it's static
Everything went Birkenau train expedient.

Actually its the right that ask the UShitA to become North Korea...
But you UShitArd dont see nothing with the Zio cock deep throating you

OP, these people can't be redpilled
The can only be....

removed

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Explain please. Pretty bold statement

Some part of me is really hoping he gets his wish for a communist revolution, and then we could somehow see his face when he finds out he is amongst the first to get GULAGd for being such a faggot

Sounds about right, yet I can't wrap my finger around it....something just seems...off.

This is ridiculous. The North Korean population are all basically prisoners. Some of you actual wannabe nazis are just so against the radical left (with good reason) that you start drawing inane conclusions fantasizing about other societies.

Fuck off it's a communist shithole and they should be gassed

They don't even look human holy fuck.