When you realize we really DID aggro the fuckers

>When you realize we really DID aggro the fuckers.

Kind of unsettling because you could interpret that as "Okay, bitch... You wanted us. Here we are!"

Well... Here WE are. Come at me, bro.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/evil-eye-gloves-new-pussyhats-march-lives-204243607.html

Attached: allseingeye.jpg (550x550, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hourofthetime.com/bcmp3B/1896.mp3
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtu.be/f66lLRSQHAU
youtube.com/watch?v=gmmfmCdqzbQ&index=1&list=PLNWrkBlATojGncTvzMEx47Se6V63879CJ
yahoo.com/lifestyle/evil-eye-gloves-new-pussyhats-march-lives-204243607.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this real life?

am i still banned ???

O wow im not banned ne more ... ok sooo hourofthetime.com/bcmp3B/1896.mp3

hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

check out the Mystery Babylon Series and more on Bill Coopers Archives. Man it feels good 2 be back ..

lol, I dunno anymore. We seem to have trolled some of the oldest, wealthiest organizations on the planet. And they're currently Hell Marching units towards us.

What a time to be alive, eh?

Attached: 1515427534782.jpg (1999x1277, 1.61M)

Bill Cooper was ahead of his time. If only he was around today to spread true Redpills.

I saw it earlier and I was beside myself. Like holy shit, how could the symbolism be lost on so many people? I know most people are vaugely aware of the "Illuminati" (not the right term at all), and yet this hasn't raised a single eyebrow.

Israelis and Sayanim behind 9/11

>Daniel Lewin (air team)
>Edmund Glazer (air team)
>Omer Marmari (ground)
>Oded Ellner (ground)
>Paul Kurzberg (ground)
>Sivan Kurzberg (ground)
>Yaron Shmuel (ground)
>Dominik Suter (intel front company)
>Dov Zakheim (Pentagon)
>Michael Chertoff (coverup)
>Larry Silverstein (sayan)

Memorize these names. Screencap them. Share these names. Research them. Ask Israelanons for their opinions of these men, and screenshot their responses. Build a warchest on their operations. Kill the shills.

Reminder: the Israel Supreme Court has a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye. Bing it, believe it.

Check out the official logo in recent years for the Academy Awards: a golden triangle/pyramid, with the Head of Oscar serving as the all-seeing-eye.

It's always a good sign when they ban you first.

hmn

Attached: 1479097739992.png (611x571, 22K)

The pussy hats are a version of the priest of Dagon fish head hat, combine all these cunts using the evil eye symbol marching in washington and you have a mass ritual to protect the illuminati God.

Attached: Pale_Man.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Attached: vatican138_01.jpg (450x435, 55K)

>"The color pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to breakdown and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signalling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the color pink is also used to symbolize sexuality."

Attached: pusshat.jpg (1842x1036, 131K)

pale man consumes children and babies. the elite organizing these marches do the same.

Attached: PansPaleManIllustrations.jpg (840x466, 240K)

Oh sweet Jesus.

They are turning it into a ritual.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

C H A O S
H
A
O
S

Attached: LaMonstruadaExtinquzo.jpg (513x558, 126K)

I'm amazed the liberals can have this massive movement against guns and never once address the issue that blacks commit most of the murders in this country even though they are only 13% of the population.

soooo what's this mean

are we doing good

Attached: DYv9tYBU0AE4j4k.jpg (720x633, 34K)

Doing some research into Krista Suh (Woman responsible for both this and the Pussyhat)

Will get back to you if I find a solid lead.
In the meantime, can anyone tell me the symbolism of this necklace that she is wearing?

Attached: necklace.png (544x836, 525K)

Christ her eyes are pure black...
Just realised.

Responsible?
The design is literally two flaps stuck together.
There was no design. This was 'slap 2 million hats together as cheaply as possible, then spread them to the useful idiots and claim it was organic'.
Same goes for the tiki torches. Who paid for them?

>Sea of Eyes March for our Lives

Ok theres no way this isn't occult

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-20_at_10.46.22_AM_medium.png (433x500, 590K)

This has been a battle between good against evil since the start. Evil has taken root, so now it's on us to rip it out before all is lost. These last few years have only been the beginning. These people we go against may be powerful, but they're still people. They live and breath, and they all bleed the same. Physical, violent resistance will be the final check on their Satanic reign of terror. They will be torn to bits in the name of all that is good, so that we may bring the flame of enlightenment to the world, illuminating all of mankind for generations to come.

This is one planet filled with life in the vast darkness of space. This small blue dot is all we have. Do not allow globalist Jews to take it from you. Stand and fight for your land and your people. Without them, you are nothing.

It means we're going full 1776 x5 on these fuckers.

Attached: a86a86212ccaf6a7d91bd892b6df116a.jpg (640x396, 66K)

Soon

Ayy its you again. Do you have any threads going right now?

This is the final battle between what is real and what is fake.
I never thought i would see it happen.

The fish is an interesting use to represent the worship of Nephilim and their creators, the fallen angels who laid with women during the early days of Enoch of Cain and his development of the Hermetic and Ancient Religion of Sun-Worship, the Bull-Cult and the kingship of demi-gods, children of the angel/gods who slept with women and created great giants. This sin was repeated across the world in mass numbers, especially in North America whose history remains very shrouded in mystery except in the tales of their battles with giants.

Poseidon is considered the God of the Titans which ruled Atlantis, Atlas was the ruler of Atlantis proper while his twin brother ruled the other side of the island closest to the Iberian peninsula. As Apollo is called Abaddon, who is considered a bad hombre in the Bible so too is Poseidon, whose far greater than the Nephilim Atlas and likely a fallen angel, which one I am not sure.

Either way, they are worshipping these half-divine and divine beings, Dagon is also used because these angels were of a certain make that is also associated with dragons, serpents, and other Saurian-like beings for they were born of smokeless fire and are said to have these features in their fleshly forms. All dragon references are towards these Seraphim Watchers who mated with women, even Satan/Heyel himself is referred to as the great red dragon.

All mythologies with dragon myths are likely alluding to these beings in this form, but they are completely biblical and they're a bunch of losers whose days are numbered whereas you have a way out.

Yeshua died for your sins and He came from God as someone to have a relationship with Him and with Him, with the Holy Father.

The war is ending soon, we win and the mighty dragons will be laid low before with Righteous Power and Authority of the Lord of All Creation; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!

>traditionally associated
back in Teddy's day pink was a passionate and masculine color while blue was demure and feminine

>good
things aren't this simple. things have gotten so bad and so out of control for so long that doing `good` to remedy the situation is not feasible.

declaring everyone as part of the militia and thus subject to military tribunals is evil and should terrify any liberty oriented mind. yet that is the point we are at in order to combat the satanic, cannibalistic pedophile cabal. we have prodded no ordinary monster. we have prodded the final secret megaboss of the world. among their ranks are some of the nastiest bipeds to ever walk these lands.

it is unlikely they will go quietly. even if we wrest control of good ole merca, their tendrils still penetrate the rest of the nations. they have nukes, they have bioweapons, they have still classified tech that make these things pale in comparison.

prepare yourselves.

Attached: view z.jpg (4000x3000, 1.45M)

if you're over 17 and under 45 you're reserve militia anyways, congrats, you have a duty to act for the republic when all other mechanisms have failed

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

This religion spoken of is the Enochian religion, created of Enoch of Cain, the true source and root of the Mystery Religions which were transferred over from the antediluvian age; where mankind one lived in far different circumstances.

Atlantis was real, Mu and Sumer were also powerful civilizations and they were destroyed by their our arrogance and sin, and thus the flood destroyed them and washed away their greatness as only God is truly Great and Eternal.

Prehistory is something that occurred, and mythologies tell this prehistory through a special understanding the allegories of the story.

As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. We will see the antediluvian age manifest in our age too, Pray to your Lord that Nephilim aren't apart of that "As"

if there is to be lasting change, such references to the sand trilogy must be discarded. you're falling for the rewrites in the masoretic texts.

your belief in the trinity is in poseidon's trident - washington dc, the city of london, and the vatican.

they have rewritten history and perverted all available holy books. i suggest you search deeper into the changes across languages, and much more importantly the transposition of locations and conflation of timeframes.

i fully understand the duty to defend liberty in our republic. i make no qualms about that. my point was about the bypassing of our right to a fair trial by a jury of our peers. it's basically necessary at this point to prosecute the cabal, but if that power is not relinquished right after, we're in some shit.

Attached: Poseidon_sculpture_copenhagen_20051.jpg (927x933, 122K)

Definitely some shit going on here.
They always use the uninformed as their tool for ritual though, by way of deception. Sometimes in the form of protest, sometimes in the form of "modern art performance" etc.

youtu.be/f66lLRSQHAU

Tfw all of this anti-Russia propaganda is really just a war between Christianity and Satanism.

Russia is the last real stand of God, the only ones that are defiant to the rooting of Satanism and as a result they are trying to start a Global war with them.

where are you getting this information from? sounds like an interesting read, would like to check it out for myself.

They have not and the Dead Sea Scrolls prove this, Not only that, we have a lot of manuscripts for the New Testament as well ranging in different languages from Greek to Aramaic, to Latin and Beyond with very little differences.

Not only that; but the Bible alludes to things that other mythologies also speak of Giants, Floods, lesser gods except they are referred to as rebellious fallen angels. We even see references to well-known Nephilim named Gilgamesh listed as a King in Sumer found along the Dead Sea Scrolls.

You speak for foul serpents and the change you speak of is a false hope wrapped in delusion which will take everything you hold dear and twist it upside down and inside out, I pray you will seek out Yeshua so he may depart Wisdom onto you of what you actually fight against and what you what to bring to roost.

the gov is effectively an enemy of the state as of the term of elections after June 26,1934 when the NFA was signed into effect unlawfully, how does it feel growing up to realize you live in occupied territory?

Check out Gary Wayne and his book "The Genesis Six Conspiracy" as a good starting point, The best part about the book is that he sources his claims and has a bibliography for you can check his sources and claims.

lol it's like these people were raised under a rock. even jew media uses the all seeing eye to refer to illuminaties

youtube.com/watch?v=gmmfmCdqzbQ&index=1&list=PLNWrkBlATojGncTvzMEx47Se6V63879CJ

This video with him is actually a great cover of the basics of his book, which has a lot more details in it about not only the antediluvian age but also the work of those who carry the torch passed from that age onto the present day and towards their destiny in the End Times.

go ahead and enlighten us all as to how the bible, despite mentioning egypt quite often, never once speak of or described pic related.

anyone who sees these things in person remembers them forever. they will speak of them forever. this is universal, as they are absolutely marvelous. yet, they are not described in the bible. explain that.

spoilers: the area they called egypt is not where modern day egypt is. modern day egypt was called kemet.

Attached: pyramids.jpg (650x366, 51K)

Mass human sacrifice. They expect an incident and plan on utilizing it. It is known, it is named, it is nullified.

And why should it speak of the pyramids and monuments that were created by gods and men for their own purposes? The Bible is God's Word and speaks what God directs it to do, consult Him above about your niche gripe

Why should it even bother when it refers to the exact same age which those pyramids were built? Plus the First Book of Enoch, which is a book which is referenced from Christ but was somehow not included in the canon, which I think it personally should be but that's just one man's opinion.

it was obvious to me as a child that i was being lied to, and that everything was a farce. i just didn't have the knowledge or verbiage to expose it.

you're also not going back nearly far enough. it's easy enough to go back to the federal reserve act of 1913, but you should really be going back to the bankruptcy act of 1867.

they frequently describe the landscape as they travel or live. these described landscapes cannot be found today where they allege these events to have taken place. they can, however, be found in other places.

you will never produce a logical retort about the lack of even one single description of the pyramids. it cannot be done. people will always talk about amazing and impressive things they see, and even to this day the pyramids are among the most amazing and impressive things one can see.

yeah, but it's so forced. it's not genuine and nobody buys it

Just covering 2a and the illegality of 16a under jurisprudence (states having inalienable rights to representation by constitutional construction to bring them under right by natural law) is enough to hang all living participants in the three branches both formerly served and currently along with every single governing body to pass firearms legislation and every enforcement agent to act on them, it seems quite enough for the initial push to reform. We can save the others for the second or third pass when the inevitable swath escapes justice- you should know how inadvisable it is to stack multiple charges in a single case.

it's an attempt at a kekian egregore reinforcing lack of faith with physical participation

You are right, but thankfully it's irrelevant to the grand scheme of things to it's ultimately moot, I don't know why the Bible doesn't directly reference Atlantis but rather merely alludes to it nor does it speak of the antediluvian political system or things going on that other mythologies, ancient histories and observations of them have alluded to. Noah lived in Sumer but there is no reference to this in the bible, why isn't the Ziggerauts and other cities of the antediluvian world not mentioned either?

It has a purpose and fulfills it, my point is that it fits into the same narrative as other mythologies except with a unique perspective in that the gods that other religions worship are the fallen angels who rebelled against God.

You are literally grasping at straws here and it's sad to see.

and we can also use felon's rights under the protection of 13a for yet another swipe at the whole of the establishment

Israel's six day war was a distraction to steal the dead sea scrolls. They raided the museum and took them, for analysis and safekeeping"

Attached: 1518848873345.jpg (400x300, 98K)

i do agree with you, but there are other aspects.
>Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64 (1938)
they ruled there is no common law, that everything is contracts / admiralty law. this would likely have not occurred without the FRA 1913. driving back further to the bankruptcy act of 1867, the country of the united States of America was dissolved and a corporation was formed.

no country, no common law, corporate overlords not beholden to the constitution as it no longer applied. the courts were put in silent judicial notice about this.

things are now run through Uniform Commercial Code, with the jesuit vatican at the top of it. this is why THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is how it is written, that's how corporations are denoted, just like JOHN Q. DOE is written instead of John Q. Doe.

This is directly related to the Femin Virus

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

These women are infected with a biological weapon

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Attached: 87687686786.jpg (1716x834, 348K)

The Virus is real, stay away from the march stay away from people going to it

Attached: 4.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

Every culture has story's about the virus warning people about it and the dangerous women infected.

Attached: 7.jpg (4976x2209, 3.41M)

And God also protected Israel during that war. Either way, the text is important and they hold significant value for both history and the Abrahamic Religions.

This man was trying to get the info out

Attached: 1519457407796.jpg (1239x714, 229K)

you're making excuses for them, but i'm the one grasping at straws? i asked a simple logical question, you're literally the one doing the grasping.

what i point out is very relevant. it shows that the location of biblical israel, palestine, and egypt were not in today's middle east. do you put your faith in a god that chooses to mislead you and hide things from you? what kind of jackass god is that?

btw, newfriend, we don't put spacer lines between post references and our responses here.

Dont stick your dick in crazy

Attached: m.jpg (760x445, 145K)

I reiterate spooner's words applied to the times before the first civil war, the basic and natural rights descend into the realm of nature from the creator, common rights are not only illustrated in english common law, but in the very flow of the world itself and thus one may find revealed the law of the Creator, so on and so forth, that a man cannot, by any manufactured agreement on word or paper or thought, removes his rights into the possession of another, certainly not in perpetuity nor until the holder reneges and returns them, those rights never leave a man's possession- just so, a man's representative, elected under our system, cannot dispose of his constituent's natural rights any more than the man himself may be able to, yet again to the spite of any contract or agreement otherwise

you can remove a natural right nor more easily than you can surpass the limitations of special relativity

I'm not obsessive about how one thing wasn't referenced in the Bible during the antediluvian age or during the age of Moses or whatever your gripe is. I'm more interested in the similarities between the religions and what that means from a Christian context.

Funny, compared to an ancient belief system which has BUILT its entire foundation on secret oaths, Legominism, and keeping hidden knowledge to control the masses you criticize God for keeping knowledge from people.

I trust my God with my soul and my entire life because that is the Heart of our relationship with our Creator and Heavenly Father.

Do you trust your gods user with your entire existance user?

This cry baby march is a very good opportunity to stage a false flag against the goyim, I would advise burgers to monitor your surroundings for glow in the dark niggers.

I work OT this morning, knowing how Cville went down, shit's gonna pop off before 11 when people are less prepared for the event to start- be watching the feeds for that black flag to get run up the dome

THEY ARENT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT

i don't disagree with any of that, i was just pointing out how they run things.

it is not God keeping knowledge from people, it is people keeping knowledge from people, and in effect keeping people from God.

comparing and contrasting differences across the religions and myths is an excellent thing to do, however the logical course of action is to not adhere to any single one of them and instead find the common threads throughout. there are portions of the truth in each of them, but a lot of garbage piled on to confuse and control the masses. much of the information is reused across them. much of the important stuff was purposefully omitted.

i don't need to trust or believe in my God. i have personal gnosis of my God, direct experiences that transcend any of the petty works of dead men. i've already attuned with my soul, i already know i exist outside of this body and time itself. trust implies you don't know for sure. why don't you know for sure?

This is them trying to indoctrinate and weaponize their libtard, corporate army. We're heading for total fucking civil war boyos. It'll be slaughtering purple headed freaks all the way to the (( final boss )).

Prepare yourselves.

Attached: 1516412558973.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

The delicious irony being they only run things because we've allowed it in our collective ignorance and helplessness, I'm constantly reminded of Franklin's warning
>if you can keep it

>march for our lives
>march for our lies

>Illuminati operating in the open
What a shame.

Attached: image5.jpg (567x651, 80K)

Attached: 1519203881831.gif (245x213, 962K)

20 years from now. I will be in my early 40s. If things has not improved i will chimp out.

I will chimp out on a scale never seen before. Killing is not enough. Irreversible change is the only revenge worth taking.

Attached: 1521877468205.png (975x1280, 1.44M)

They're not even hiding it
>take ur guns
Then Civil War II it is!!

Attached: 1520408932000.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

We're not the last boss of the internet for nothing

repeal the 1934 firearms act

Attached: 1514763193077.jpg (400x300, 144K)

good times create complacent and weak men. complacent and weak men will not notice the subversive incrementalism implemented from dark shadows.

our recent ancestors lost it... it has become our duty to reclaim it and produce strong, vigilant descendants.

I know... isn't it wonderful.
>All seeing eye
>NSA not Illumifags
lel

We are the fallen angels
The Jews are no longer in God's favor and will pay for their crimes

Why are all the eyes blue?
Isn't that very condescending and oppressive towards women with different eye colors or women who identify as blind?

People usud to represent jesus with fishes instead of a cross
Oh well

There are false flags planned but neutralized
That chemical attack in England...
That was what they call priming... getting people to expect something
So yeah... I'd stay home with guns loaded

The best timeline imaginable
I think they aren't going to give up on starting war with Russia just yet
They know we are too strong for them
So they have to make us fight a strong enemy
We must not allow it

bump

>tfw when the larp drops the rp

Attached: Gasden I swear.jpg (480x270, 14K)

>yahoo.com/lifestyle/evil-eye-gloves-new-pussyhats-march-lives-204243607.html
its occult mockery to show that these people who wish to be enslaved are BEASTS.

Look in your wallet. Your all just as much a slave as they are. We need practical action now

Atlantis was the entire earth with pockets of people with the same knowledge.

witches

Bump

Get a load of this cunt.

Attached: gob.jpg (678x996, 519K)

Attached: pans_labyrinth_monster_by_mrwonkystick-d5zjniq.gif (400x300, 1.67M)

Attached: emma-g.jpg (1200x628, 85K)

ohoho the omnicide is looking tastier with every day

Attached: IMG_3083.jpg (417x586, 134K)