One Piece

Only 4 more days to see her unleash her full power.

Only 4 more days of carrot shitposts

Post lesbians

Are we in Wano yet?

Do people even enjoy tsundere Pudding?
I think her character is fucking ruined

Not yet thank god I want my reverie arc more then Wano honestly

I'm a Carrotfag, but even I realistically doubt it'll be this upcoming chapter. Maybe another two or three.
you wish

This is the best arc

I agree

Just read the chap. Its suddenly becoming obvious there has been editor interference in WCI. A rescue mission and jet to Wano rendezvous. Now we have Sanji + Bege. Carrots full moon. Rayleigh insight - meaning this fight will be really important. The arc has strayed far from its original intent but honestly I kind of liked the chapter

I think it's funny but I don't know if I get more out of it than that.

Ultimately another nice princess for the Straw Hat records, though she is somewhat more prickly

I disagree.

I'm just happy for LUNAMI!!! in WCI. Easily 10/10

The Minks and the moon have been around since Zou. Did you seriously think an arc about one of the fucking Yonko wouldn't be important?

If base Carrot fodderized Zoro shouldn't Full Moon nakama Carrot stomp anyone except Big Mom herself?

Chapter 830 foreshadows full moon

Yep. Its a deus ex moonchina

>she sees your Soru

So is Luffy getting future sight or what? Also what are the chances he beats Kat with a 1b bounty while Zoro beats Jack with a 1,3b bounty? Would be kind of funny

>Rabbit has claws

Hold up.

>obvious
>doesn't support claim at all
Did you think this was common thinking?

Will they animate Brook's fight with MAMA?

Speedreader

I agree and disagree.

Foxy arc was the best

It's a weapon my friendo, she actually has sexy human hands but with fur.

Oda turned an evil character that betrayed the crew into one with a funny multi personality gag. I think it's fair enough.

Yes. I find her very funny. She's more exaggerated than the usual tsundere and her 3rd eye adds to the uniqueness. Also the fact that Sanji is usually on the other end with his love crazyness adds to the comedy.

I want to cum inside the bunny

How do you guys deal with waifus? I'm starting to love Robin but deep inside, she is just a character. I love her character.

I want the bunny to go home

I've been a monetfag since the day she came beautifully into our lives. I know I shouldn't believe but I really think she'll be back in wano.

hold me

>I’m not writing the story so neither is Oda.
Okay.

She’s amazing even when she blushed. I think she needs to be back, but what’s the reason?

Who can I trust in this world of greed when I'm taught to take and not give

Everybody else on punk hazard had a good reason to be, and she was on the island where kaido (known animal hybrid fanatic) was manufacturing his smiles. Furthermore the snow logia seems to be a incredibly rare devil fruit, and the snow princess legend is heavily enshrined in Japan (wanos) culture. My theory is she is a relative of momo who escaped and shacked up with ceaser, and that she'll have to be in wano.

Who could have rescued her from her death at PH? Aokiji?

>Do people even enjoy tsundere Pudding?
Fucking yes. Best female character in the series so far.

If anything, I praise your dedication. Being autistic full time for so many years must not be easy.

Just read the newest chapter, and holy shit Sanji did something that looked impressive. Did he get any credit or is everyone thinking Oven is a jobber?

Not the best, but close enough.

So what happens during a full moon? Is rabbit imouto going to lose all self control and go wild?

Mostly the former.

Minks go feral in a full moon, expect a were-rabbit

That's too boring and predictable. Have some faith in Oda.
I bet on rule 63.

They go into heat.

Definitely my top 5 atleast.

Best you can hope for is that her fruit is on the Sunny.

Would be great if Luffy overhears the inevitable conversation where Sanji rejects pudding when he says he really wants to marry her but he has to go back to the crew, but then Luffy just tells them that Pudding could just get married to Sanji and leave with the SH crew.

I don't mind pudding, but won't she be a hassle to the SH crew?

Her powers seem pretty useful for the crew. She would be a good spy or interrogator.

The bunnies from Drum Island are also Minks that bathed in the Full Moon and never turned back.

She would have to be a good spy.

Since everyone is expecting a wererabbit transformation, its definitely not it. I'm expecting something goofy as fuck that will btfo carrotfags

Most certainly based aokiji The parallels are too familiar. Snow fruit? Ice fruit? Aokiji and Monet both belong to the snow clan in wano and the fruits have been in their families for generations.

Thankyou.jpg

A wild theory but Aokiji was trying to get Ceasar. We'll see in two years if she arrives at Wano. Chances are she will enact her revenge on Zoro.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Monet fled because of she's the bastard child of kaido and a main branch member of the snow clan, and fled because she felt like the black sheep so she stole the snow fruit and left

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Still waiting for Caeser to nuke all of WCI

vivi is a shit

That's not Baratie.

So we're only 5(?) Chapters way before year ends, what should I expect?

luffy turns evil and buggy saves the world

5 chapters that should have been 2 chapters. the pacing is horrible and i dont see how the hack is going to fix his shitty story telling after TS

3/4 chapters

>the pacing is horrible
One Piece is lightning fast compared to other series

At least stuff, no matter how inconsequential, happens.

"oh youve waited weeks for a new chapter? fuck you! heres a flashback chapter! and dont bother coming back next week, it's still a flashback chapter!"

You should expect 2 more chapters before the new year, anything more is setting yourself up for disappointment

>One Piece is lightning fast compared to other series

>One Piece is lightning fast compared to other series
>more than twenty years
>still havent beat a single youko
>still havent met shanks
>still havent found raftel
>lightning fast

>Oda goes full Zootopia

I saw some pages of Black Clover on this board and good God those panels were hot mess

>You should expect 2 more chapters before the new year
more like 3, we still don't know if oda is going to cheat on his schedule and give us a fourth too (he most probably will)

Shanks and Raftel are endgame stuff and he is bout to beat a yonko soon, either Big Mama or Kaido.

odas panels are fucking awful

What are the chances OP ends before 2030?

if the series has been going on for twenty years and not a single major goal has been achieved (other than reaching h
the grand line?)

zero

oda will fill it with fillers till he die and then someone else will pick up his crown

>not a single major goal has been achieved
Several goals were achieved already (beating the marines, aiding the revolution, escaping impel down, saving then losing ace, etcetera)

Just because they havent finished their journey yet doesnt mean they got nothing. Go read Boku no Hero Academia if you want to see people achieve nothing for several chapters

Oda's panels and composition have been mediocre at best since fishman island.

Kaido's introduction had the only good panelling since fucking SA.

every single one of those are side goals, achieving any one of the members dreams, meeting shanks, defeating blackbeard and the admirals or finding one piece would be a major one

You're a stupid cunt,kill yourself you redditspacing sperg.
Also Katakuri/Doflamingo>>>Cracker

Rabbits are sacrificial creatures and signify rebirth and resseruction. Jesus is sometimes represented as a rabbit as well, hence easter bunnies. Pedro said everyone will have a chance to shine and then blew himself up. Its now Carrot's time to shine. It truly is the YEAR OF CARROT'S DEATH

I don't think you understand what a slow-paced arc actually is.

The Rum arc has been going on for about three and a half years in Detective Conan, and has made zero - literally fucking zero - progress towards figuring out who Rum is. DC is a slow-paced series. Ippo is a slow-paced series. One Piece is lightning fast compared to other series of its length. There have been chapters of Ippo were people thought the uploaders had accidentally uploaded the previous chapter again by mistake.

Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo.

My dick is stronger than your mom's loose nigger cunt faggot and so is Doffy's.

Why did it feel like filler tho?

Because you didn't enjoy it.

Arlong arc is filler

it was canon filler
but they really should have more of these moments in the manga. So much drama from island to island, it's nice to take a breather with something slightly less balls to the walls intense

Every arc until the grand line is filler desu

Every arc is filler. .

The only arc that isnt filler is Thriller Bark tbqh