>wearing skirt in snow

Dumbest thing i have ever seen...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIbTWYdwdEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But its reality.

>arigatou Obama-san

OP never been to America I guess. Booty shorts in the midwest

Not sure about elsewhere but up in leaf land shorts and hoodies are common attire until the really cold months come. I doubt Japan gets cold enough for it to matter.

>women are retarded
News at 11

Legs don't need as much warmth as the rest of you, it's probably not so bad they'd give up looking cute to wear something different.

Very common. That's what stockings, legwarmers, and long underwear are for. I'm guessing you lived somewhere it never gets cold most of your life and freak out and go overboard in terms of clothing.

Are japs really this retarded?

>complaining about this

It's not retarded. You had no childhood if you never went out in the snow with shorts on. 0 degrees celsius or 32 degrees farenheit isn't actually that cold. If it gets a lot colder or windier you probably want stockings or leggings but you don't need long pants for commuting.

>tfw Japanese school girls have more stamina and perseverance than you

weak white boi

Despite what anime shows and some of the pic posted here, a lot of Japanese school girls wear leggings during winter. It's allowed in most school uniform rules.

No, it just means they have a stronger resistance to cold and you're just too weak like the faggot you are.

Fashion can be equally retarded for men, living somewhere that is 90+ for considerable portions of the year yet suit+tie is still expected.

make up is the weapon of gods

>lets all just walk in shorts, tshirts and shit

>snow
>umbrella
I'm more baffled by this than barelegged skirts.

What is the purpose of a tie anyway.

Fashion. It probably evolved out of something similar to block the buttons of your shirt from being visible.

Only if you are socially conscious. I wore tie 3 times in my life.

>implying it has anything to do with race

youtube.com/watch?v=NIbTWYdwdEk

Work; the same kind of jobs that would require a woman to wear a dress/skirt no matter how cold it was that require a man to wear a suit no matter how hot it is.

I want to be the leotard!
I want to be soaked in her body fluid and pheromone after she practices her gymnastic routines!

these posts reek of warm climate faggots who have seen snow twice in their lives. fucking pussies lmao.

Real answer, wearing lots of top heavy clothing is too warm so they even it out by keeping the skirt.
No everyone can handle a little cold though.

More accurately the real answer is that it's most important to keep your core warm. Vests exist for a reason. Extremities like your hands and maybe arms can get cold but your legs have lots of muscle/fat and blood flow so they don't get cold very easily. Maybe they do if you're a skeleton.

>umbrellas
weak

Water precipitations in Japan are fearsome, be it rain or snow.
They have a very high chance of giving you the Japanese Cold. It's best to protect yourself.

God, I want to bury her in snow

Umbrellas mean it's not very windy which means it's not very cold. They're a niche item that lets you avoid precipitation without putting on a waterproof jacket that's too hot. And since it's on the warm side the snow my melt pretty immediately upon touching their jacket so they'd need something waterproof.

> thick thighs
bueno

Guys wear shorts in the winter all the time. What's the big deal?

I want to have outdoor leotard sex with your waifu in the middle of winter!

Do they not sell winter tights or pantyhose in Japan

that loli looks comfy

It's amazing what a diet of white rice and fermented vegetables does to the adolescent human female body.

>America
Lowest temperature?