Shudan!

5 years time skip? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-11-13/shudan-manga-reaches-climax-of-elementary-school-student-arc/.123945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That means it's gonna end in a few more chapters. Probably got the axe.

its getting axe, sesuji did the same thing

getting axed and makes more sense to be appealing I guess. I wondered why he goes for shorties in his series when making older characters for the readers to sexualize would bring more attention.

if they're playing soccer she has no place to be in with the guys.

Jump seems to like this author, as well as Numa Shun. Both make series that are good, but just don't seem like they're fitting into what the readers apparently want in Jump.

Did the last 3 chapters of Sesuji ever get translated?

>Did the last 3 chapters of Sesuji ever get translated?
Sesuji got kinda boring towards the end, i can see why people didn't bother

Time to die.

So sad...

True, but it just seemed odd to follow the series for 80-some chapters just to drop it at the final 3.

But...NO! I actually enjoy this series, damnit! Don't do this to me, Japan!

It's a shame that nothing this guy makes is ever popular.

It's getting the axe very very soon but
>that figure
Jesus Christ my dick

>none of the sports manga this guy makes is ever popular
Fixed
His other works were received well

>this will get axed before cross account

Is this from the guy who made fap note and molesterman?

she's hot now

Just earlier I almost cried when reading the recent chapters on batoto. I guess I felt it coming (like everyone else)

RIP Shudan

They better fuck before the end

How the fuck, though. Cross Account ranks at the bottom every time.

Can older Nanase still do anything silly boys can?

>Robot x Laserbeam gets a timeskip
>Still going strong but the fear of the axe looms over it
>this gets a timeskip
>the fear of the axe returns
God dammit why?

Artist yes, he wasn't the writter for those two, so maybe that's the problem at hand with his solo series getting canned.

Dumping the raw

Fuck this gay earth. Soccer midgets too cute for Japan.

No, fuck this shit. Move it to another magazine or something, but don't fucking kill it Jump.

Are 22 and 23 translated anywhere?

Good riddance

Where can I see the raws for the unstranslated last chapters of Sesuji? My usual raw sites are behind even the translations.

Last page

>tfw we got a timeskip but still won't see JD Nanase kicking balls while smirking
Thanks for dumping, but this hurts.

Seriously, how do you take a manga about little kids playing soccer together and force it to be one out of a dozen manga about a highschool life coming to a close in the same magazine? A circlejerk of WSJ editors?

MUH DICK

Does main girl remind anyone else of the chick from Lucifer and the Biscuit hammer?

> A circlejerk of WSJ editors?
More likely panic from the author. The manga ranks terribly, so the author needed to change something.

Will adding more Nanase fanservice save it?

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-11-13/shudan-manga-reaches-climax-of-elementary-school-student-arc/.123945
So apparently the only thing that over is Elementary School Arc and now we entering High School Arc so there's more to come r...right?

Hope Yoko just says fuck it and has these two fuck before the inevitable axe.

WHAT A BLOOTAH

I hope he does too
>sweaty Nanase in sports bra and tight shorts
>teasing Sou-chan on and off the field

I'm sad to see it go

Hmm, I have the raws somewhere. But I got lazy and the typesetter offed himself.

>dancing midgets' cancellation has an actual bodycount now
Fuck. Sorry to hear that.

This just feels like he's moving to an extended epilogue, knowing it's ending soon. Just look at the raws. Definitely doesn't look like a new starting point.

I want to believe

How to save Shudan

>Age the characters
>Make Nanase a focal point
>Nanase suffering
>Romance and soccer

She´s so cute
Pls don´t get axed

>soccer midgets aren't midgets anymore
what nightmare is this that I cannot wake from

>Make Nanase a focal point
Wasn't she already?

Also, drama and romance really doesn't sound to me like a winning formula for Jump.

I never gave this a try in fear of the axe but something's been nagging me. Is the girl the main character?

She's either a deuteragonist with the boy who has the main perspective or the tritagonist with him and the boy who is the team's ace. We only really see narration boxes and thought bubbles from the boy.

Thanks, user. Sucks, seems like she'd be a good protagonist from the bits I've seen posted around.

She should've been the protagonist, TPN proved series can be popular even with a girl. It's a shame.

They did this with Robot too. Last attempt at saving the series.

Emma is my daughteru, I was hoping to find another one here. If it survives, I mean.

Robot was doing well before the timeskip, though.

I'm not so sure about that.

Based Yamato is /ourguy/

Dang, that sucks to hear. Translation takes a lot of time and energy, so I can't blame people for not wanting to do something time-consuming for no money.

Hopefully the last 3 chapters will get translated someday though

Oh yeah, Cross Account is definitely ending next 1-2 chapters after this most recent one

not really

I haven't touched this series since the second chapter, did childhood friend lose to not!Umaru or something?

Who is this?

It seems so.
Childhood friend.