Black clover Thread

what does Sup Forums think of Not Naruto?

Generic shounen with hot girls

You forgot bleach, fairy tail, gash bell, one piece.

I really like the intro song.

>useless person getting by determination alone
>wanting to be king of the x

checks ou..... the fuck is Bleach doing on the list?

In all honesty BC took not-Naruto'ing up a notch with having a demon inside him and that obvious sacrifice statue

I personally don't like how the mangaka draws these girls' bangs, I feel like it's just...wrong.
Oh well, to each their own.

Sword fighting and cool designs.

Sup Forums mad as fuck BC is popular and raking in millions. Their autistic screech is fascinating

>that sole arch
she really is a slut

just spoil it for me before my heart gets too attached

Does non-sasuke go full emo and betray everyone?

He literally never appears. He could be dead at this point and it would make no difference.

You mean he asspull new shit whenever he appears

That too.
>O MY WIND FAIRY
>O MY MAGIC EMPEROR FORM
Then again everyone asspulls shit all the time.
>O MY SECOND SWORD
>O MY BLACK METEOR
>O MY BLACK HURRICANE

Anime adaptation is mediocre at best and Asta's constant schreeching just makes it unbearable. Manga is good, however. Yes, the main plot and focused characters are all unspirational and classic shounen inserts with no outstanding qualities that make them feel new or unique.
Having that said, the action is good and the pacing is literally "kill one villain, 5 pages later, onto the next," which keeps the story constantly progressing and interesting. The powers are pretty sweet and it feels more like a JRPG anime than what people compare it to. Really reminds me of Beet the Vandel Buster.

Overall, nothing to take seriously,but its good to read if you;re looking for something genuinely fun.

>Compare Gash Bell to these hot garbages

Kill yourself

That is not good, that is mediocre, slightly below average even

The only reason you fags enjoy these is because you are the kind of nigger who will eat whatever people shit out as long as it has some flashy ass fights in it

>literally being this asspained over a single user's opinion
>Not pointing out any reasons as to why im wrong
>nigger this, nigger that

Literally fucking kill yourself, you absolute faggot.

This is literally naruto that cuts out everything but the fight panels. Its disgusting but i'll be blind to say that wont sell.

The show is good, but the haters/thread about it are shit.

Barely anyone uses swords in BC and "sword fighting and cool designs" isn't' a Bleach only thing. It's in most shounens

According to One Piece fags, it's not an asspull if it happens off screen.

The demon isn't inside him

No, he stays as a good friend rival that respects Asta.

He's literally in the current arc. Don't act like you read the manga

>O MY WIND FAIRY
>O MY SECOND SWORD
>O MY BLACK METEOR
>O MY BLACK HURRICANE
These aren't asspulls. Finding magic items in a dungeon that was said to have strong magic items isn't an asspull. Having demon powers that were foreshadowed since chapter 1 isn't an asspull either. Pull your head out of your ass instead.

>He's literally in the current arc. Don't act like you read the manga
Where was he durring the water temple arc? During the everyone vs Licht arc? The let's heal Asta's arms arc? Marilyn Manson is more present than Yuno.

Generic as fuck but actually worse because of the annoying MC

Why do people hate Yuno?
All people say is MUH EDGE, when he is not even edgy or violent.
He is respectful and polite.

Only anime only fags say that. Everybody that has read the manga knows it gets good and like every character.

Fun shounen which seemingly aims at an even younger audience than the rest. It's a bit annoying mind manipulation is used so often to not have that many actual bad guys, but at least the main cast is fun.
Especially Yami and Asta work perfect with each other and the rest. The rest of the Black Bulls aren't bad either, but those two carry the scenes with the aristrocates

Only shounen cock suckers love this anime

I will never understand how an adult seasoned in watching anime could enjoy Fairy Tail

I can't see Yuno betraying anyone unless William literally brainwashes him for some sinister purpose (with Bell around too somehow) or someone murders Asta. He's not like Sasuke.

>Where was he during (arcs he isn't in)
Sure, he isn't in every arc but he still has enough screen time to keep him relevant. He was there in dungeon arc, zombie invasion, training arc, royal knight exam arc and the WNE invasion arc.

Better than boku no hero academia at least

not as autistic as the mc

Yuno is too silly to be emo.

I couldn't stand it at first but since he's joined the Black Bulls it's been pretty decent so far, MC voice is still terrible.

Too much fucking screaming.

I like the manga so far. Sometimes I just want something lighthearted/fun to read and it fits that just fine.

I don't know about the anime.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Noelle is for lewd

I just came in here to say the OP looks like Roxas dressed as a mage.

This. I don't know where the Sasuke comparisons come from for Yuno because he's too silly and competitive and genuinely loves Asta too much to be like him.

>I don't know where the Sasuke comparisons come from
People who don't follow the manga notice that the MC's rival has black hair and is aloof, so they think he's an emo edgelord like Sasuke.

When will this series gets cancelled on WSJ?

>muh nostalgia
Fuck off, it’s the same shit except BC doesn’t have retarded deformed designs.

I want Nozel to suffer more.

No. He is still as bland as a wooden board.

So the anime just gets it wrong?

Because his characterization is bland and boring.

The anime's been cutting out his silly faces so he comes across way more serious than he actually is.

Thats a shame. Just looking at that for the first time I think I would've liked it a lot more if they showed his playful side.

Yeah in the manga his antagonizing of Asta comes across as more much playful in the way that siblings are, instead of just an outright asshole.

His interactions with Noelle are similar too.

I see Yuno is still the gary stu.

The anime is definitely trying to play him up like he's an angsty edgelord rival. I'm not sure why, when it's never going to lead to anything