Sup Forums has fallen for a leftie Reddit troll

Just a reminder that if you've turned against Trump due to the "spending bill", you've fallen for a psyop/trolling scheme led by a few Redditors.

Attached: pol trolling scheem.png (958x900, 115K)

They are making it pretty obvious, low energy raid.

Fully funding planned Parenthood, giving Israel 4 billion dollars and building walls in multiple countries, giving ten million to Egypt and China and fully funding Obama Care is now what Sup Forums believes in. Oh well, praise kek.

>planned parenthood keeps nigger populace at bay
>every US president kowtows to Israel

The latter really pisses me off though.

They are pretty bad at this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-02-10-15-1.png (720x534, 401K)

Literally who's

Retaliation when?

Attached: 1508959615285.jpg (1024x575, 88K)

10 millions to Egypt? Are you drunk? The US gives $30 billion a year in aid. Israel is the biggest benefactor every single year, Egypt always gets over $1.5 billion.

Literally OP posting to himself

>lefty cucks thinking they can actually sway opinions by shitposting here

they are essentially summerfags and have no idea of our power level. we are immune to such shitposting. we were born in it. molded by it.

Attached: 1517474066870.jpg (794x960, 30K)

Do these people honestly think that we're going to blame this low quality raid on Israel? People can fucking put 2 + 2 together, if anything you clearly show that it absolutely CANNOT be israel.

Sup Forums is really a smoke screen, it's just the target dummy. While they're raiding this board, oldfags are all somewhere else. Sup Forums is hardly what it used to be, but when something is breaking, oldfags jump back in and make sure threads are seen. This place is literally unraidable.

10 MILLION to CHINA AND INDIA???????

OMG WHAT THE FUCK???

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING BATTLESHIPS THATS GONNA BUY THEM???
LIKE.0000000001

GUYS, THIS IS IT,ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!

>sway opinions by shitposting here
I dont know, Israel is looking like its a #1 country

Leddit hates Trannies and Traps, they are virgin cucks! Death to Ledditors!

Did you seriously force your mom to write you these messages op?
That's pathetic.

Did Shareblue seriously force you to write this message?
That's pathetic.

THIS,
where did he get private DMs in minutes

only a great fool would piss in an ocean of piss and expect anyone to notice

lol, does anyone really believe those scrots are real

just when we thought he couldn't do worse

I'm surprised leftists have time to post with all the handies they give

i see a lot of threads talking about the raiding but no actual raid threads?
whats the raiding link to a raid thread pls

But this board is reddit. so it's just faggot redditors trolling retarded faggot redditors. Wish you'd all die

could be a maga milf

What a load of crap, you Trump supporters would clamber for the orange fuckwit if he sucked Bibi's cock on national television,,,,,again.

We will forget about this stupid omnibus bill in a week.

The bill and the recent fagbook analytica prove that the anti-Semitic propaganda is lie. If Jews were behaving according to some malicious plan then CNN wouldn't attack a bloke who supports Israel and a company founded by a Jew.

you're in a raid thread einstein

I never liked or hated or cared about Trump in the first place.

I just want him out before a war starts.

Well done.

Attached: KillingJewsISee.jpg (530x462, 31K)

you mean sliding?
they have been doing this intensly for the past month as far I've noticed only come once in a while to Sup Forums personally I thought it was something new oh well

I could do better drunk and high.

If your going to ruin pol, atleast be good at it.

Attached: 1518302854075.jpg (960x960, 89K)

actually good points. why do we fund israel?

Nigger single mothers keeping 22 children who the taxpayer will cover is what Sup Forums believes in.

It's strategic gold in terms of logistics. That is my only guess. Also, it's no secret that Mossad agents procure quite a bit of dirt on US politicians and businessmen.

Attached: cffd82a1357d4f43a940265ebf0a3dd5.jpg (524x604, 92K)

Trump is an Israeli puppet.

Attached: 1519322954401.png (812x727, 133K)

Fake text messages and tweets designed to make legit anger at Trump look like a shill raid aren't going to fix this shit, you retarded fuck.

Attached: 1512654401421.jpg (488x538, 49K)

Can you please at least make the conversation sound remotely real?

>thinking non Americans care about American domestic policy

Lol

Wait, are the dogs planning a raid or is this the raid.
I haven't touched anything in hours, I'm sorry.

You might be angry but theirs dozens of actual shills here shilling. For real.

Isnt your shift up? Go home and watch reruns of Gilmore girls while eating your depression away with the 3 gallons of Fat Free double chocolate fudge ice cream. Go on. You earned it.

Kek if you hadn’t jumped ship before the spending bill you’re probably nigger IQ

This isn't even entertaining. At least during the election it was fun to fuck with the shills, now they seem to be just doing it for a paycheck. Low effort.

Continued convo. Lol what a KEK

Attached: stevie.png (480x900, 100K)

The US should give nothing in aid if were fucking broke and take out over 2 trillion a year in debt, let alone more aid for isreal, fuck off Canadian.

If anything all they did was make Trump look good to the people who come here already.

And if they raided with 200 people. 2 are now permanently red pilled at minimum. Welcome to Sup Forums newfags, free speech is the most power drug of all.

Really? Because it felt like any other day on Sup Forums. No one knows who is jewing who here.

Whatever fagg0t....
Trump screwed the pooch....
BIGLY....

he really fucked up today..

Attached: 1521830125672.gif (500x311, 851K)

OP this is the shittiest fucking shoop I have ever seen here. I mean it. You are retarded.

This is a terribly transparent Trump shill op..... you can't fix what got fuck today by shill on the Chan's and social media.... you guys really fucked up bad.....

Attached: 1512946882190.jpg (575x511, 37K)

Wow... the levels of retard we are experiencing today from Trump shill is .... just

Attached: 1517494623890.png (640x300, 114K)

"spending bill"

You mean a big fuck you, you're not getting a wall bill?

He is now about 1.5 years in office and hasn't done shit except give a huge tax break to corporations and stuck my kids with more debt while Schumer gets his shit tunnel

I believed in funding planned parenthood the entire time. It's the best eugenics program ever, it's killed that many niggers.

criticizing Trump for signing one bill =/= FUCK DRUMPF, you braindead retard

This goyim knows.....
Good job user....

Attached: 1510462522451.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Pic related

Attached: 1521856344207.png (1000x1080, 161K)

>T. Jewish woman

GUYS LOOK!!!1!!!

Attached: op.png (480x852, 59K)

>claims to be ultimate redpill
>Everyone who doesn’t believe exactly what I think is a shareblue shill, Trump will save us all!
We’re reaching levels of delusion that shouldn’t even be possible

Because you illegally obtained our personal information to conclude we are what you say?
I would like to know more.

how can you disprove this concrete evidence!

Attached: faketweet.png (662x330, 30K)

Attached: grp.png (613x477, 78K)

Lmao at this proofs

you got me there for a second

#drumpf
#maga