JUST

I can't wait for Ultra Oxygen.

BREATHE KID

GET

THAT

OXYGEN

Will he finally transcend oxygen?

I really don't want him to deal with this brain damage shit

>why is he telling me to hit our fighter who can barely stand?
>Am I really such a shit trainer that he's my boss?
>I should have applied myself like I did in chair placement 101
>at least I have a job, I think i better hit him

everything is clearer now
dempsey roll's a dream, you know
it's neverending
i'm ascending

remeber when we thought ippo was going to fucking murder that guy?

HOLY SHIT

HE'S ACTUALLY DYING

>inb4 it's a ploy for a large timeskip where Ippo's married, with kid(s), miserable, misses boxing, and fully recovered from being punchdrunk through the years, no matter how BS that sounds, before finally getting back in the ring, to set all of his friends straight now that their successful boxing career has ruined them, especially Takamura becoming a cheating, unprofessional mess after Kamogawa's passing, and keeping to a long overdue promise..

Should've thrown the towel while you could

one of the best manga villains of all time

Would absolutely redeem this garbage manga

Well he did punch him so hard he became a hobo so close enough

Is this the fight with the kid who used to train at Kamogawa gym, who idolized Ippo and had the killer liver blow?

Is this Ah Megami-sama with boxing as Belldandy?

No, it was Kojima. I think.

>tfw no more oxygen
rip in piece

>Kamogawa's passed away, and Takamura has been an all around dick, with both his professional and personal life in disarray after gaining several world championship belts, all to cope with the loss, mirroring Tyson's life going into turmoil afte D'Amato's passing.
>Aoki's a straight up hack, his match criticized for being no different than some comedy act.
>Itagaki is far more cocky than before & looks down on Ippo's failure while still holding a grudge for Ippo getting hitched with Kumi
>Kimura's the only decent friend left
>Ryo's a nice uncle to Ippo's two children now
>Miyata became the man known to have beaten Ricardo Martinez and still holds the belt after all these years
>Eiji Date becomes Ippo's new trainer
>after more than a decade of retiring, Ippo has to climb up the ranks again while also retraining, facing off with old friends, including Takamura, before finally having his dream match with Miyata.

the story writes itself, George. you really can't mess it up with a time skip.

Ippo is 26, he doesn't have the time to retire for a decade and make a comeback.

>Miyata, the eternal skeletor who constantly breaks his knuckles, beats Martinez

Is this manga any good?

why does japan think you can die on a boxing ring?

It's awesome.

because you can

HOLY SHIT WHEN IS THE NEW CHAPTER COMING

He doesn't...
Unless he will go madman mode and become a heavyweight like pic rel

Because Ashita no Joe

It came

Tfw Sup Forums can write a better story than this shit we got served on a plate.

he starts using PEDs to cut weight the real professional weigh instead of japanese mushrooms