Is Trump actually finished now?

Molyneux is officially off the Trump train (youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVztKpsk9Zk), and so are Ann Coulter (youtube.com/watch?v=HuPcyODn45o), Alex Jones (youtube.com/watch?v=QbTtffrPbeQ), etc.

How fucked are we?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't give a fuck about coulter or molyneux and it they got killed I would be okay with it.

what about john "nuclear holocaust" bolton?

fine by me

the only people still supporting Trump at this time are people who should never have come to Sup Forums in the first place

>memeflag

oh no a bunch of attention whores are "OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN"

Well, you're obviously an uncritical bootlicker so your opinion doesn't matter.

Is Molyneux an American citizen?

Nope. He's a foreigner meddling in the elections of a sovereign country.

Leafs? No they're off the train

Lmao Alex is not off the trump train

If you watch the video, he goes balastic on people who don't understand what happened. Claims trump dindu nuffin

Yup, that's what I thought. Really sick of these faggots. Did you know Ann Coulter dated a FUCKING ROTHSCHILD. These people are evil.

Rule Number 1: ALways do the opposite of what Jews say. If Alex Jones and Molymeme are dropping support, I'm staying on the Trump train.

Israel #1! MIGA!

>Israel #1

youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA
>Shills Were Saying Obama Was "Playing 3-D Chess" 8 Years Ago

Because Alex is smart. Trump can use the 1 trillion FOR WHATEVER HE WANTS. It's a bill not a budget so he is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants.

DEMS DIDNT WANT HIM TO SIGN IT.

Attached: 1501677931895.jpg (631x983, 524K)

>FUCKING ROTHSCHILD
Sauce

My bad, I remembered incorrectly. She dated a Jew who also was married to Lynn De Rothschild at one point.

Attached: 1508073702374.png (2000x1594, 2.52M)

>meme flag
>raid
You waste your time

was he even in? I remember hinm always being the "in the middle" cuck style.

This.

Could tell it was sarcasm 1 min in. Anyone who couldn't catch it before he went full out is a brainlet.

>raid

Yes, pretty much, exceptionally so for a leaf

Why is the Left so scared of Bolton? I haven't seen an all out shill offensive like this since Bannon

I want Gamer Gaters and Neo Nazis to leave, our Israeli Allies are based and we should support them in our fight against degeneracy and Islam.

Israel needs our support!

>hurrr durr Im a edgy 31 year old NEET
>hurr durr the holohoax was fake
>hurr durr Rothchilds control the world
>hurrr durr I got a Alex Jones(tm) tinfoil hat to protect me from the goverburments brain control

Grow up

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and their democracy is based on ours making them our little brother, why wouldn’t we be guardians to our little brother?

>based on ours
On the UK's

>little brother
keep telling yourselves this, pupper

what do you mean 'the Left'.. the bannon hate is coming from the far right. he is a KIKE ZIONIST ISRAEL-FIRSTER

Still better than Hillary would have been

Only Muslim and Antifa retards hate Israel, right-winged people are all Zionist

Alex Jones still support Trump you fucking cuckold. First minutes are a joke, after that he goes full globalist NWO and gay frogs.

Islam and Iran are a threat to the world, not Israel

This

Until when tho? How much till he cracks?

SAGE.

(((OP))) IS A SHILL

SAGE..

Not an argument and not a legitimate form of argument

Wait what Jones says three states banned abortion already? Is that true?