FINALLY WWIII!!!

THANK YOU BASED JOHN BOLTON BASED TRUMP THANK YOU NUCLEAR WAR!!!

Attached: atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif (421x250, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SupmIIa6tE4
youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Weapons_of_mass_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_R._Bolton&offset=&limit=500&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_R._Bolton&diff=831947022&oldid=831946868
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DuckyWhucky9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DuckyWhucky9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teahouse
meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Teahouse
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/scooter-libby-love-letters
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
breitbart.com/video/2018/03/23/fncs-jesse-watters-trump-got-huge-defeat-spending-bill-no-way-spin/
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/23/heres-whats-in-the-budget-bill-nobodys-bothered-to-read-217701
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/03/22/rand-paul-many-politicians-refuse-omnibus-bill...his-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=NPFc9YN7LIE
youtube.com/watch?v=aihXiSD6O8A
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7Vdp9nohs
timesofisrael.com/john-bolton-appointment-stirs-frenzy-among-american-jews/
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/.premium-bolton-is-gary-cooper-for-israel-dr-strangelove-for-everyone-else-1.5937518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> nukes

How messy and dirty...pleb tier.

>How messy and dirty
It is Israeli politics we are talking about, after all

This bolton spam is getting old. You can tell it's some angry lib shill.

Did someone say Skyking thread?

>angry lib shill
Oy vey, better shut it down

thanks goodness about 75% of earths population lives in the northern hemisphere.

Finally we will be able to live our lives south as you roast north.

The equator wind buffer should work and keep the wasteland north

BOLTON 2020

Attached: 11313677_368228723368395_436274999_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

There will be nothing left in 2020

There will still be Israel

Is it finally happening yessssssss

retard

Is styx an angry lib shill too?
youtube.com/watch?v=SupmIIa6tE4

good thing im 1%ashkanzi

4:05

it's gonna be awesome. we had to endure shitty war names like WWI and WWII, but now we have evolved to a russian missile called the Satan II. How awesome is that shit? Let's have a cooler name for WWIII, like 'Operation Enduring Global Nuclear Ass-Ripping Holocaust'

Attached: white mans samson option.jpg (1016x741, 212K)

>nothing gonna

OY VEY GOYIM stop POSTING ABOUT BOLTON , OUR GREATEST ALLY DEFENDER OF ZION

>mfw that is what the digits meant

Attached: 1517989471756.jpg (486x671, 112K)

There won't be a nuclear war from that, just another refugee crisis that will probably end with a few million muslims in USA due to USA being at fault for causing it.

Such a plebeian thread.

Someone explain pls

since Trump has so epically failed, pretty sure ww3 is the only way we'll ever be free

Hope we all get nuked, not that we all nuke.

Who has the better missiles?

Attached: fe4.jpg (750x710, 36K)

Trump basically gutted his entire agenda today by signing an omnibus bill. it increase military spending to the highest levels ever but at the expense of Trump throwing his entire agenda under the bus. adding 1.3 trillion to the deficit.

add the insane military spending to the fact that he has installed John Bolton (Bush neocon puppet) as his National Security Adviser. and people are rightly worried that Trump has gone full zionist slave and now has the funding to start something.

hopefully enough whites survive. fuck everybody else

Pol user is making a big deal out of nothing

At this point, I don't care about war with Iran. We're too far gone anyway might as well leave with fireworks

All you had to do was Sieg Heil

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

Attached: jb34.jpg (1080x603, 84K)

JOHN BOLTON
He's Putin's spy, do not you know that?

Attached: Ivan Boltnov and his wife.png (1201x700, 1.26M)

We haven't bombed heaven yet tho. let's bomb the fucking fuck out of heaven
>be us
>bomb god
>but support Israel
>we can still get into heaven on a technicality
amirite tho?

Attached: 1510286420863.jpg (1024x588, 488K)

impeach NOW

>1%ashkanzi

Attached: goyim brain.png (212x239, 22K)

Attached: u6g4ymm55pqz.jpg (840x474, 48K)

Wow who would have that the idiot would give the deepstate everything it ever wanted, CIA and DoD people everywhere, Defense Finance people everywhere, political mobsters and real estate magnates running the economy. Good stuff, thanks Sup Forums

you forgot to thank the left also

Attached: 1520845528550.jpg (750x709, 41K)

What the fuck ia going on?

Attached: 1516985924582.png (645x773, 29K)

WE GONNA DIE FOR ISRAEL! GOYIM YES

Proof?

Attached: my nukkaz.jpg (598x900, 176K)

What if the Mueller meme + Stormy meme gets Pence in power before then?

Attached: jbi.jpg (758x530, 35K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Weapons_of_mass_destruction

Attached: G U A R D I A N.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Source? Those are some pretty severe conclusions.

>(Bush neocon puppet)
Friendly advise to anyone. Ignore posters when they use parenthesis or the term "neocon puppet"

Want a laugh?
>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_R._Bolton&offset=&limit=500&action=history
>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_R._Bolton&diff=831947022&oldid=831946868
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DuckyWhucky9
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DuckyWhucky9
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teahouse
>meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Teahouse
>A wikigroup that vandalizes rightwing political wikipages, while claiming to be an anti-vandalism, safe-space moderation group.

I don't want a nucular war.

Attached: 1521545405690.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I want it but I don't war with NK or Iran, last goyim controlled states.

and yesterday it was all
>you're really gonna like tomorrow!
>big things!
>get ready!

I don't want my dear, beautiful Russia to burn.

Attached: image_by_electricelements-d8sbres.jpg (640x640, 98K)

*poot*

Do you know what it meant Russia boi

WE ARE DYING FOR THE CHOSEN NATION
Okay, but can you nuke the west so we get rid of the kike controlled goverments.

Attached: OY YEY.png (850x70, 5K)

Are you:
>fucking retarded
>part of JIDF
>paid by Kushner
>all of the above?

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/scooter-libby-love-letters

Attached: bolton for treason.gif (700x900, 65K)

filthy nigger

catch and release
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
only fences not wall just Jeb style fences
breitbart.com/video/2018/03/23/fncs-jesse-watters-trump-got-huge-defeat-spending-bill-no-way-spin/
this covers a lot of it but let's see
>The White House also got $1.6 billion for border security, although the bill specifies it cannot be spent on the concrete wall the president wants.
among the massive pork the democrats are getting
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/23/heres-whats-in-the-budget-bill-nobodys-bothered-to-read-217701
here's Rand Paul break down what's actually in it
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/03/22/rand-paul-many-politicians-refuse-omnibus-bill...his-job/
it's fucking sickening.
he's still the same CFR bitch he always has been. maybe I should have called a (((zionist puppet))) but that would have been redundant.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPFc9YN7LIE

people like you are an absolute cancer. you come with no facts and just scream shill. go fuck yourself kike

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=aihXiSD6O8A

Board theme
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U
Extended version

Best timeline.

Attached: Unknown_copy_3.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Never said it was JIDF. I think it's campaigning similar to "It's Okay to Be White" except more invasive as it requires editing material. The user I shared was caught making edits. I guess I should share it more if you're shook.

>Discretionary Sanctions Notification - American Politics
>DuckyWhucky, please read the above notice about "Discretionary Sanctions" carefully. These are special editing rules that apply to controversial subjects like those about American politics. Those rules say
>You must not make more than one revert per 24 hours to this article.
>You must not reinstate any challenged (via reversion) edits without obtaining consensus on the talk page of this article.
>You are required to abide by a civility restriction, and are subject to discretionary sanctions while editing this page.
Shills exist. The JIDF doing it all the time? I don't know about that.

Operation glass it all ..
I like it

>no trips

It's not going to happen T_T

Skyking skyking, do not answer

>Never said it was JIDF. I think it's campaigning similar to "It's Okay to Be White" except more invasive as it requires editing material

No, Shlomo. You are the kikes.

Only Israel and cockroaches will survive this war. Then the Israelis will set-up a puppet government within the cockroach enclave.

>Exposes wikigroup that tries to vandalize anything rightwing
>I'm the JIDF
Ok

Operation "The World is Lava, except for Israel"
Operation "Reverse Holocaust"
Operation "The Final Question"

>all im saying guys is why can't we just live under refrigerators, why do we have to go to war with the ants

There is right wing, and then there are neocons.
Know the difference, it can save your life!
Kekked

>guys, we must open our borders to termites, otherwise we are worse than pest control

Skykings are in the air.
Told ya. The shills and their faggots are shitting bricks. I love it.
Let them shill.
John Bolton is a foaming at the mouth, kick ass violent gun happy American son of a bitch AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM.
(Even though he does look a bit like a partially shaven dog)
Justice Forever from Kick Ass 2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7Vdp9nohs

Don't worry, Russia has Israel targeted too. And being such a small area, they're terribly fucked in a nuclear war.

Any ally of the US with serious military power will catch nukes.

>Know the difference, it can save your life!
>I'm supposed to be JIDF, far away from American bullshit.
To the "educated" left there is no difference. You seem like the type to cash checks your body or equipment can't cash. Why don't you be careful?

Never change nu-pol

Israel is pleased.

Attached: PG30RgB.png (1420x909, 735K)

If WW3 happens, the left will blow up, causing civil unrest. You must realize, most of Antifa are addicts out here. They've sold their arms, ammo and any form of defense for food and more drugs. Do not be surprised if you find yourself outgunned.

>THANK YOU NUCLEAR WAR!!!
they won't actually fly any nukes, they will say they used nukes and will use cheaper weapons instead, then the fukushima radiation poisoning will be claimed to be from the war when in fact it was from Israel's destruction of the facility in fukushima Japan.

Israel is trying to kill the world, either the covenant with god is broken, Israel is the true nation of Israel and the jewish faith is no more or the nation of Israel is a false abomination

there is no middle ground on this issue

I saw this thread before. It looked like this:
>THANK YOU BASED H.R. MCMASTER BASED TRUMP THANK YOU NUCLEAR WAR!!!

>most of Antifa are addicts out here
who do you think will be drafted? of you need expensive pills? don't worry you will enjoy Krations

>I'm supposed to be JIDF, far away from American bullshit.

wut

>Communists will enjoy basic
Waste of trips. Are you in the service?

A dose of reality? Yes.

Nice thought
Here's YOUR gun private Hogg

Attached: IMG_2886.jpg (1170x664, 434K)

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

McMaster was the unknown unknown. Bolton is the known known.

I just want to use this opportunity to say that I want Daddy Bolton to cut me open and masturbate into my chest cavity, if needed for the glory of Israel.

Attached: Daddy Bolton.jpg (512x357, 24K)

TIMES OF ISRAEL today
American Jewish lobby and left in utter dismay at appointment of John Bolton
timesofisrael.com/john-bolton-appointment-stirs-frenzy-among-american-jews/
So are we going to believe an unexplained meme from God knows who about fighting for muh zog or use our own eyes and search engines?

>timesofisrael.com/john-bolton-appointment-stirs-frenzy-among-american-jews/

So we trust Times of Israel now? Truly the best board
Hiro, please ban all links to non-Jewish newspapers in /news/ and Sup Forums. This is a Jewish board, after all.

JOHN BOLTON IS GARY COOPER IN HIGH NOON OF THE APOCALYPSE
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/.premium-bolton-is-gary-cooper-for-israel-dr-strangelove-for-everyone-else-1.5937518
They Fear Him.

Is Trump still going to meet with Kim in person?
How come all the NK stuff suddenly went quiet? No longer needed the distraction or what?

No.

Don't trust MSM but don't just deny the reality.
He's hard as nails and he was always on about AMERICAS interests.

Is English your first language? Fuck me laddy

Ingrate junkie muslim cocksucker
see

First country on the list ... Pakistan. Most degenerate nation on the face of the Earth.

ProbAmerica interests to the point of psychopathy. That was the MSM criticism of him.
Globalists fear him.
Iran fears him.
Every shill larping under western colours fears him.
God bless him.

Jews like you love him because you know he's going to be pushing for war with Syria and Iran within a year.

CRINGE. Can you stop being a fucking faggot now you kike shill piece of shit. You’re like a Jewish forest gump. Either that or you are a child.

>1 post by this id

Wow that's a lot of (you)'s
Thank you, and God Bless Israel for letting me die for their Holy Land.
I am not worthy.

keep an eye on oil prices.
If oil prices go up we might be in for some fireworks. Who knows who will start shit, but higher oil prices correlate with conflict