Britbong test case

given in england you can go to jail for mildly annoying someone, has anyone done a test case on the myriad shit liberals say about whites? we've seen the only reason you need to charge someone is that they get offended, why dont one of you toothless bastards test it out by bringing charges to one of the myriad leftists who shit on whites on a daily basis? i'm thinking something like that nigger tranny whomst said whites were the most destructive and violent race on the planet. surely that would be enough to bring charges? can one of you try it for me?

Attached: pokeherman.jpg (600x1099, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/
youtube.com/channel/UCBM81jf-rq9WMNp5gNkGe4Q
instagram.com/ziennasonne/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're not doing it because you're butthurt you're doing it to hold the left up to their own standards. and it will also be interesting to see prominent leftists defend offending someone (whom is white)

JUST LOOK AT THIS NECK!

HOOOOLLLYYY FUCK, SHE CAN REACH THE TOP OF THE TREES WITH THIS LONG ASS NECK!!!

Do it you faggots

wooo wee this woman is beautiful

stfu aussie give sauce on girl instead

Anyone complaining:

Guys, we promise we will use this money in the future to fight against the western caliphates. And if you act nice and send us more we will consider letting some of you in as refugees.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

so what if when it happens, a judge says explicity :this doesn't count because you're white". then we have a test case that the very system which was built by whites is now used against them. we could use it as a rallying cry for normies to see the extent to which the anti-white agenda has come. much further than simply some wanker writing in the paper about "white privilege" or some shit

considering how much attention the meecham case has received, and how people are now emphasizing the idea of "offense" as a criminal act if those same laws are not applied equally when whites are the complainant, then we have a very fucking big problem

Change your flag if you are genuinely trying to have a discussion

Seconded.

You nieve little boy. Don't be a cunt don't hurt anyone and we fucking hate nazi's in the UK. (more that muslims paki's amd jews)

Fuck off kike

Stuchbery would be a good place to start.

Attached: E9247A1F-54F0-4F7E-860B-83C381BFCC7C.jpg (726x539, 48K)

exactly

It doesn't apply. There was a muslim woman bahar mustafa or something who said 'kill all white men' and wasn't prosecuted or even fired.

If you do that, the person complained about cries about it on the guardian and how it's still white people to blame and how they should be grateful for bringing up the "discussion".

Perhaps it was because no one insane enough pushed it towards a court case.

>"discussion"
Discussion is for cowards. Only violence will solve these problems.

t-not fbi

Come on man, sauce us

Reverse search gave nothing

it's a test case mate. you do it and the cunt ends up in court or they dismiss it and you can redpill normies on the establishments anti-white agenda. or you can sit at home like a ponce and whine about it on a rhodesian tulip display technique advice forum.

>bahar mustafa
No one actually made an official complaint about dankula.

I removed The Guardian as a news source on my (((phone))) and have noticed a significant improvement in my quality of life.

Used to be critical of left wing for their need of safe spaces and echo chambers on social media, so I fully realise the irony of blocking The Guardian.

yeah good luck with that goy.

the laws are there to protect jews and their stooges only.

MARKUS IS INNOCENT
SPREAD THE TURTH

And still no one says anything about Alison Chabloz

>why dont one of you toothless bastards test it out by bringing charges to one of the myriad leftists who shit on whites on a daily basis?
Because we're advocating for this sort of tyranny to NOT be a thing. I'm not sure the rules for radicals approach really works in this case.

the only way to get the left on your side is to threaten their own. they're only now just coming out against facebooks mass data sharing because they're now threatened by it. you threaten the left by their own shit they'll quickly come out in support against it

>why dont one of you toothless bastards test it out by bringing charges to one of the myriad leftists who shit on whites on a daily basis?

Because the agenda isn't against them, it's against whites. Also, if you use those laws against them, you have to be very careful, if the it ceases to be a 'hahah have a taste of your own medicine bitch' type of thing and you use it alot, the state will say 'See? These laws are good for all' and use your use of them to justify those laws.

I remember there was some muslim "diversity officer" called Bahar Mustafa who had to go to court in London because she tweeted that meme hashtag #KillAllMen lmao.

piece of shit I thought that was the girl in OP pic

Attached: 1428930445526.jpg (673x625, 119K)

WHO dis

my goodness this woman!!!!! please god lemme kiss

Long necks are attractive.

this is not from the uk, but it'd probably go like this: mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/

what's with all the faggots itt flipping their shit about the pignosed thick-rimmed-glasses-wearing dragqueen-cakeup bitch?

bump, am also curious and think this needs to happen.

Unfortunately, the only Brit with a spine left in that country is Tommy Robinson.

Somebody gif her name plez

white isn't a religion you fucking rootard

I want to watch her touch herself

If Muslim can be a race then White can be a religion.
That neck was made for swallowing BBC.

Someone post her fucking name, goddammmit...

I recognize the second and call for a vote of the thread, All in favor of OP providing sauce or being recognized as a supreme faggot say I.

No point. Hate speech laws are totally biased and anti-White. They're not intended to be fair, their job is to keep the indigenous population down.

youtube.com/channel/UCBM81jf-rq9WMNp5gNkGe4Q

I think thats the OP girl.

based thirsty croatroach

who is that slut?

She can sugg me peen

ah croatroach, sometimes it's just better to let the roasties live you know
checked her out, and damn that bitch is fucked in the face
don't get me wrong, I'm not a homo and would still fugg, but there's the pic in OP and then there's her actual face
fucking roasties man

Morgan Lux

>Magistrate Thulare said that the reaction of some white people to the exhibition is to be expected, but reiterated that in Hutton’s work the word white is used within the context of protest art and debate to refer to “structures, systems, knowledge, skills and attitudes which keep White people racist which are to be rejected confronted and dismantled”.
They have a strange way of showing it. Same with pic related, as the professor later claimed it was "satirical." I see a resentment of success motivating all this. But I doubt the East Asians will extend the same egalitarian ideals to us in their own companies, countries, etc. We're trying to remain competitive with them while being crippled by these ideologies.

Attached: 1.jpg (665x340, 31K)

hot instagram profile. i would love to watch her get stretched out by Mandingo's big black cock

Kek well played cuck, well played. Not even a "I wud fugg her".

it's tough for me to get erections. the idea of my pathetic little 6 inch white dick fucking her does not turn me on.

i wanna see mandingo's 11 inch girthy black cock destroy that pussy

I am pretty sure this is a joke. When leftists say they are pro white genocide, they are making fun of you.

You should run for president, Bernie did well last time and only mentioned he preferred his women gangbanged. With BBC support, you have the nomination in the bag.

I'm not eligible to run for president. I'm from Sweden.

Explains your love for black dick

send that faggot to jail

Yes but jokes are illegal in the uk now.

We're just extraordinary gentlemen of a higher order. Allowing our women to have sex with other men because they pleasure them better than us is the epitome of quintessential Swedish chivalry.

Jokes are now illegal in the uk... we should find British examples of this sort of 'joke'.

Oh yeah I forgot. Since you're Danish I thought I'd guide to this wonder instagram model.

She's a beautiful blonde with natural tits and she loves big black cock.

instagram.com/ziennasonne/

It's almost as if it's nothing to do with justice but power.

This place is utterly fucking deluded.

>a judge says explicity :this doesn't count because you're white"
it would have to make it to court. the CPS, crown prosecution service, needs to decide that it is in the public interest for a prosecution to carry on to court. they can decide there isn't enough evidence, or a lack of public interest in a conviction for the case to continue. it isn't automatic that even if the police charged someone with Hate Speech for a tweet that it would end up on court.

>
>165197893
Lol I like Sweden, it was just a joke. You get so much hate on here that I almost want to defend my Swedish brothers. Really we need to respect Sweden more i feel.

he should still have a visit from the Police to check out his intent. Hate Speech is considered hate speech if ANYONE considers it so. intent doesn't matter.

>You get so much hate on here

It's because Swedes are way ahead in social justice. Sweden is one of the few nations on earth where it's acceptable to be a cuckold. This will catch on though.

With cuckoldry, the bull gets sexually satisfied, the woman will more likely have an orgasm, and the cuck (such as myself) will finally be able to get his ED-suffering limp dick hard for once.

It's a win-win-win situation and it's the secret to why Sweden is one of the happiest and most prosperous countries in the world.