This raid on Sup Forums is at least more damaging than the November 4th claims from antifa...

This raid on Sup Forums is at least more damaging than the November 4th claims from antifa. It's also being conducted at midnight. Why would you raid Sup Forums with anti-US/Trump shit at this time?

Attached: m42489sad.jpg (642x756, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shills are retarded, thats why they're shills

>disobey the echochamber and you're an invader
Reddit is for you types, ironically.
>making money through propaganda is retarded
Oh you.

where do I get Gold account?

There has been a raid here since the election from T_D. You people are anti intellectual.

what raid

We need a bit of a culling of intellectuals to be honest. I am smart enough to dislike "intellectuals", but am also dumb enough to admire some of them. Reason is a whore

Shilling wave in progress. Most likely because damning info will probably be released soon about the FBI DOJ

Seems the normal amount of shilling. Every popular site that is made for communicating will be astroturfed to death eventually.

oh i shee is that all that israel number 1 shit, i did hear a whistleblower yesterday said something about rosenstein and 19,000 indictions

>raid
Lmao
Israel #1

hurrrrrrrrr

Attached: retarded nigger kike.png (558x614, 24K)

Enjoy CLOUD Act.
Israel #1

Yeah, it also happened the same way with other shill waves in the previous months. It will get worse before it gets better. Prepare for mods going ban happy on good posters during the worst of it.

They think if they say kike as many times as possible, they can gaslight this place. Fucking faggots.

hmmm the fuck is this

After the omnibus, I can't help but believe a lot of the slams on Trump are from board users.

I donated to his campaign, voted for him, and have been a pretty staunch defender of him, save for two points:
>Gun Control
>Omnibus
Too bad those very things are among the most important shit he's done, and they've both been betrayals.

He's pulled a Bush Sr. Try to get the democrats to like you, just to alienate your base and have the democrats vote dem anyways.

why do they even waste their resources here kek, would be far more effective at r/BombIran also samahumad hydistan predicted this kek, oh look at the small print it says bomb iran
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Signing an omnibus bill that runs out in September is a strategic move, calculated to increase the impact of the resulting brawl on the midterm election, by moving the budget fight closer to the time when people hit the polls so it is fresh on their minds. Only time will tell if that was a wise move or not.

That's funny, because I'm not voting now. Like, at all. For anyone. Dems can have it, and they can impreach (but probably not remove him).

I'm done with politics on the federal level, because I wholeheartedly believe we are fucked.

Also, voting is in November, so he just gets to be the bad guy a few days before the election. If he can't stop it now, he's not gonna stop it then.

A true American poet.

Patriot Act for 5 eye friends
Israel #1

Trump was a massive faggot and retard today. Fuck him.

They are globo-turd incorporated.
Different overlapping groups of shills are active.
The Iranians and pro Syria euro shills and Muslims are active now.
Smelly but true. They hang around like farts in an elevator larping that they are Europeans.

newfag detected

Attached: GS6dvk0.png (1000x630, 151K)