youtu.be/3zkd3QvkppE?t=8m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>De-arm Israel
>Dismantle its military and MOSSAD
>Place Israel under U.S. and Palestinian control
>Send all Jews to Israel
>Create the world's biggest concentration camp

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE
And you did it to yourself for not opposing your own people when they are clearly in the wrong.

I don't understand why everyone is suddenly outraged. Trump has always promised to dedicate his presidency to Israel.

Yeah why would she do that?
Doesn't she know Israel is #1?

Seems that way, yes. The moment he signed that scam bill, he lost a shitload of support and emboldened the liberals.

Trump is building a wall around the country and it will be under Palestinian rule.

Jews are now 2nd class citizens. Enjoy Palestine!

well, if you remember correctly, Coulter was, and still is a big Romney supporter.
lel. Romney.

Attached: 1521278739943.png (1068x736, 236K)

I$RAEL FIR$T

She's always supported the policies, not the man.

They had selective listening

BASED IRON ANN

Ann Coulter is a shill, fuck her.

Attached: 1491743703940.jpg (250x250, 83K)

She means that mid terms are gonna be a bloodbath for the GOP. If enough seats flip, they'll definitely vote to impeach him.

Are you John Titor or just autistic?

Attached: G U A R D I A N.jpg (938x844, 133K)

The star will gorge itself on clay.

are you being serious?

Attached: CqwW9GMWgAEbSh9.jpg (819x944, 86K)

oh shit wrong pic

Attached: oops.png (436x482, 250K)

Fuck that cunt. She’s got a lot of room to talk. Fair weather supporters are literally as bad as liberals. I find your & (((her))) lack of faith disturbing. If you retards haven’t learned yet that POTUS always makes the liberals look like fucktards you haven’t been paying attention. Example A. Banning bump sticks forced the liberals to admit this ban wasn’t enough and they want total disarmament.
Example B. An Omnibus isn’t a budget, POTUS doesn’t have to follow it. Liberals constantly fuck themselves.
Example C. Hijack our military over DACA, pretend to GAF about DREAMERS, March 5th deadline comes & goes, Dems are forced to admit they don’t GAF about illegals except for their vote. Fuck off fairweather supporters, we don’t want you on the Trump Train anyway.

>Fuck off fairweather supporters,
we stood the test, I switched from independent to republican just to vote Trump in mid terms, but I will NEVER vote for a gun grabber. He can go fuck himself.

Same story user.

Same here. Fuck the traitor. Jewish house nigger.

i like how people only now are abandoning trump, after the first days in office it was already clear hes a kike shill
>but he always supported israel in speeches while campaigning
so? it was supposed to be a facade so kikes support him, doesnt mean he has to go through with it when hes elected, but the kikes didnt support or vote for him, but now hes kissing their ass even more, so no wonder people leave him, traitor cunt

>Example A. Banning bump sticks forced the liberals to admit this ban wasn’t enough and they want total disarmament
Everybody already knows that you dumb placating cuckold. You have fucking trudeau levels of cope

youtu.be/3zkd3QvkppE?t=8m26s
That she intends to drown trumpmutts.

What did she mean by this/

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

Cernobitch
Posobitch
Kike Coulter

All chimping out, Trump must be doing something good.

Stop posting this nonsense in every thread you deluded mutt.

the power of Hopium

Attached: Anne.jpg (240x332, 15K)

she did trust him. and he betrayed that trust. what's wrong?

>Example A. Banning bump sticks forced the liberals to admit this ban wasn’t enough and they want total disarmament.

so this.. is the power.. of 3 d chess..

Attached: 1434346742712.jpg (901x677, 63K)

>well there's this guy A who promises to do what i want and this other guy B who promises to do the exact opposite. guess i better vote for the B who promises to do the exact opposite because WHAT IF A GOES BACK ON HIS WORD WHAT THEN?

She's honestly a cunt. Just doing this for drama and points with flippant Drumpf supporters who are too stupid to blame the cuckservatives in Congress.

Let me personally say welcome to all the new faces and express my hopes that you find free speech a refreshing change of pace from your normal hangouts. I understand the need to act out, but after your're done with your raid, come back. Lurk a bit. See what Sup Forums is all about.

Shills are spotted a mile away, raids are too. But if you have blue pill thoughts you want to really debate, come back and present your case in an adult way, and you will be shocked at how well informed, articulate, and willing we are to discuss just about anything.

You fucking dumb mutt, I unironically hope the GOP gets fucking annihilated during the midterms and a republican never elected again. The beurocracy deepstate is too embedded and strong, acceleration is the only way.

finally someone makes a fucking steins reference on this god forsaken board

Ann is upset that Trump didn't bow down to her.

She's been like this for a year now

Don't expect logical consistency from a coal burner, whose eggs are all rotten with no kids to show for it, like her.

Ann flips on Trump 3 times a week

is this the logo of the board where they call everyone a shill

This isnt sports you fucking retard you are supposed to oppose politicians when they fuck you over. KYS.

What is fake outrage?

Just like Trump flips on his political opinion thrice a day

Where's the wall

Why can't a lot of people just accept Trump's done something entirely against what he was elected to do.

Liberel's weren't hypocrites for being mad at Obama for not closing Guantanamo or re-signing the patriot act.

Attached: 1508435058076.jpg (550x578, 31K)

Why the hell did I put a ' after liberals I'll never know.
Send me to the brainlet camps.

O.P., would it be good to impeach the Supreme Court justices? To start with, they could remove Mr Roberts, who is the Chief Justice.

>Politics is a sports team

Mutts everyone. Literally flag waving mutts