So why didn't he become bitter?

So why didn't he become bitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/tenkaichi-densetsu-toru-furuya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he was the one fucking around and cheating on Bulma.

>good looking athlete
>millionaire baseball player

he was slaying the pus right and left, bulma also became kinda bitchy so not his problem

Cuz he's a cuck

Soy

He's used to losing

Token suffering character

>he was slaying the pus right and left
Puar doesn't count

>Can transform in fucking anything that Yamcha wants
Of course he fucking counts

isnt puar female?

I'd still be bitter to be dumped for Space Polpot.
It's worse than if she cucked him with Oolong

He was annoyed when Gohan asked him if Baby Trunks was his son during the android arc

>bulma also became kinda bitchy
Kinda hard to keep a positive outlook on life when Yamcha is your boyfriend.

Because the cast only ages one day before the End of Z. So it's not until then that he realizes how much time has past with him as a bachelor.

>millionaire baseball player
Yamcha wasted his fortune on booze and hookers though

What professional sport player worth his titles doesn't?

>Space Pol Pot
I'm dying.

This.
Why would he need women when he has a shapeshifting cat?

No

>Space Polpot
Nah, Vegeta is more like a SS officer or an Imperial Japan soldier. Frieza would be the Pol Pot and even then he's closer to King Leopold II or the British empire than Pol Pot.

>20 replies
>20 posters

>21 replies
>21 posters

>22 replies
>22 posters

>23 replies
>23 posters

>24 replies
>24 posters

Yeah. It doesn't make sense

Bitches love genocidal assholes. See Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul. Also

Gohan blanco.

>27 replies
>25 posters

Vegeta was better in every way.

So Bulma is a heartless, opportunistic bitch?

A cat is fine too

He has a shapeshifting cat thing who does anything he tells it to

Vegeta took over as the new Yamcha, as in the guy who always cocky despite always losing fights like a retard.

Vegeta eclipses Yamcha so hard in being a retard it's not even funny.

He hit it first.

I honestly never understood why Bulma rejected Yamcha in favor of fucking vegeta of all people. Yamcha is a cool dude with a cool job and actually pays attention to his friends while vegeta is a perma-angry fighting autist who doesn't give a fuck about her or his kid unless the plot asks for a power up, then he suddenly cares about them to get a family power up.

Because Yamcha is a slut

bulma is a strong independent woman who don't need no man

that translation is wrong
stop posting it and this isnt the first time that people point it out.

Remember when Bulma didn't care about dating all the way back in Pilaf saga? Good times.

That Space Polpot could kick his ass blindfolded, legs chained together and hands tied behind his back

For somebody whose main drive in life was to find the perfect boyfriend, Bulma sure lowered her standards to shit levels by getting somebody who doesn't even work and only thinks about his beloved goku. Yamcha was clearly the best choice even if he was popular with girls wet for him and that led to misunderstandings. At least he wasn't a team killer or dumped her to train for months due having a hard on for surpassing a monkeyman

>Vegeta is top tier dad, shut your mouth.

He kept cheating on her, a saiyan though regardless of how stupid or battle hungry they might be are always loyal though and when they find a mate they stick with them.

>Has to be pestered for months before he does something for his son
>Top tier dad

He is only decent if compared with goku, who is an even worse dad. Both of them are pretty much shit tier compared with other dads like Krillin

Yamcha learned from his mistakes that acting arrogant and cocky got him nowhere, and it's easier to be content with what he has.

Yamcha's arrogance is different. He'd be pumped with fighting martial artists, do black flips and fancy moves to try and psyche opponents out.

Vegeta just brags about being the Prince of a dead empire.

For yamcha he was cool to bulma in the past.

>cheating on a hot girl who's also the richest person on earth
i wonder why yamcha is so fucking idiot

Why could Yamcha be more then Vegeta?

All the women in Dragonball are high maintenance. Yamcha can do better than the heiress to Capsule Corp and put up with her PMS rage.

Honestly, I bet Yamcha is super smug about how the prince of saiyans is fucking his sloppy seconds.

Vegeta wasn't even loyal, he was completely uninterested in females. He only came back to her because she somehow got obsessed with him and gave him home and food (very important for those saiyans with impossibly huge appetite)

In fact, Bulma suffered quite the character derailment in Z. She sometimes gave Yamcha shit for minor character flaws he had and were on an on and off relationship even before Yamcha started to see other women. Meanwhile, she's able to tolerate everything from Vegeta no matter how much of a colossal dick he is and how he killed half of her friends and killed plenty of earthlings. In fact, it feels like she loves to get ignored and treated like just a food and training equipment dispenser plus the few times she gets to ride vegeta's apparently godly dick, which seems to be worth all the troubles. Basically, she got Toriyama'd because he wanted more saiyans and there weren't enough important females in the show

can be

Yamcha has more potential to be a better father and fighter than Vegeta.

I saw the other translation and it's the same fucking thing.

Post original Japanese and let's compare.
Until then, it stands.

I got the Kanzenban gimme a sec

The what?

Here. Trunks says the word 浮気症 (uwakijou) when talking about Yamcha, which means "prone to adultery; flirtatious "

Some people accept cuckoldry. Yamcha was probably canadian.

and there we fucking have it, and know what? It's what we knew already. Thank's for the OG, user

its not you faggot

>believing the jewish lies

And yet Vegeta turns out to be a better person and better father than Goku.

Then there you have it. Yamcha cheated and she left him. Say what you want about Vegeta, at least he's a one-woman man.

See and shut the fuck up.

There's an interview with Toru Furuya (Yamcha's VA) that also confirms it.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/tenkaichi-densetsu-toru-furuya/

>Speaking of Yamcha, he was dumped by Bulma, wasn’t he?
>That was a shock. I often spoke with Hiromi Tsuru-san, who plays Bulma; both she and I thought Bulma and Yamcha would end up together. And for Vegeta, of all people! It really was a shock. So when I met with Toriyama-sensei, I complained, “Why did it have to be like this?!” Then Toriyama-sensei said, “Come on; Yamcha’s a cheater.” (laughs)

Being Furuya is suffering

Estos es el fin, Grand Padre

Isn't Amuro popular?

Slightly. Both are shit people and shit fathers, one is just slightly less of a complete shitstain

Because he's awesome in his own right. One of the strongest humans on the planet, has trained with a god, is a pro baseballer (so probs a millionaire) and fucks bitches. Compare the quality of his life to Mr. "I mooch off my wifes dads welfare cheques" Goku and its hard to see why the fanbase thinks he's a loser. The man has balls of titanium to still volunteer to help out against galactic level threats, and all he gets for his pains is derision. Dragon Ball doesnt deserve Yamcha

I wouldn't call leaving your sloppy seconds to a space manlet being a cuck. Yamcha never wanted to be a dad or a husband to Bulma, he just wanted a GF.

A cat is fine too

Yeah, the unemployed deadbeat dad who is perpetually doomed to a life of playing second fiddle to the low-born Saiyan warrior is better than the millionaire playboy baseball superstar. Yuh-huh

>Yamcha never wanted to be a dad or a husband to Bulma

Because Toriyama is a cuck and also a tax evader

he sort of diid

Wait, what? Wasn't for a boyfriend she was collecting the dragon balls in the first place?

>millionaire playboy baseball superstar
Yamcha is currently broke and living on a ruined appartment

That behavior seems pretty consistent with woman behavior. I know, I know, its that ood meme again, "women love douchebags". But its a meme for a reason, because theres more than a little bit of truth there. Brief (heh) story time to illustrate;
>Be me, bouncer at local dive bar
>from my plave at the door at the end of the bar I overhear a lot of shit from customers
>most of it is painfully mundane
>but then you get people like this one girl, who's going off on some douchey looking fuccboi
>apparently she was mad at him for sleeping with not only her, but her friends as well
>going on and on about how he's such an asshole for doing that
>not less than five minutes after pelting him with every name under the sun, she asks him along on some trip she and her sister were planning to take to GR to celebrate her birthday
>I wonder what will happen, rlymakesuthink.jpg
Wouldnt believe it if I hadnt lived it. So remember guys; you can never go wrong with women as long as you're a looker. Hell, I'd say you have an obligation to be an asshole if you're handsome, for the rest of us who don't have the luxury

Wait, dafuq? Wasn't he supposed to be a basball star at the end of Z? What happened to that?

Why are Yamcha-fags so deluded?

Not as popular as Char.

He was being ironic, user

See To be fair, it's in-character for Yamcha

>Toriyama'd because he wanted more saiyans and there weren't enough important females in the show

You mean like how Krillian got Toriyama'd because he thought keeping 18 around would be fun?

Dude, Bulma is the most important and powerful mortal being in DB to date. Almost nothing happens or would have happened without her involvement and ability.

Simply handwaiving her as being a casualty of misogyny does a horrifying disservice to her as a character and the entire fucking series.

And you know what? Guess who spends most of their time hooking rando people up and pairing them off. Here's a hint...it isn't the male readers.

>Yamcha has more potential to be a better father and fighter than Vegeta.

Everyone knows non-amnesic aliens make the best parents.

Piccolo and Vegeta are better parents than Satan and Krillin.

He currently lives in a shitty apartment, but he's still one of the best baseball players in the world, so he can make all the money he wants by the time EoZ comes

Toriyama is playing 4D chess.

He introduced the new girl for Tien so that Yamcha can end up with Launch (also notably, tien's sloppy seconds). Launch will kick his ass into gear and we get a nice little mini-yamcha redemption arc to go with the greater Gohan redemption arc.

bitter? please, if Goku wasnt such an airhead who only thinks about getting strong, he would be the most bitter guy. Chi Chi worst bitch ever

I wonder how he felt when Bulma broke the news about her pregnancy or how he felt watching Bulma's belly grow with another man's baby during 9 months.

>He introduced the new girl for Tien so that Yamcha can end up with Launch
He probably introduced the new girl for Tien because he forgot Launch exists again. Tien became a chad through the sheer force of his irrelevancy and unpopularity.

I hate how hard DB writers shit on Yamcha. They just can't let him be "the guy who left fighting behind to become successful", can they?

>He probably introduced the new girl for Tien because he forgot Launch exists again
That's what he wants you to think

>implying Tien touched her at all
He's going to be the 50 year old virgin and you know it.

All the fighters should be able to make easy bank at their level just through simple labor. Take the daily work Goku and Krillin first did for Roshi. Current Yamcha could do it all within the hour while still half asleep. They should all be loaded, except for the dumb Saiyans who eat through it like a plague.

Who said it was Toriyama who introduced that girl? We don't know that yet. Also Tenshin and Lunch were never a thing. She tried to live with him but got ignored so she gave up on him.