hates boomers

> hates boomers
> defends Palestinians
> doesn't want White youth to die in Iran for ZOG
> great optics
> Supported by Soros, an ACTUAL nazi

when all is said and done, is he /ourguy/?

Attached: lj2cge3jj2l01.jpg (908x880, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/23/school-shooting-survivor-tired-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nypost.com/2018/03/23/school-shooting-survivor-tired-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

If I hear one more word about this faggot and that bald bitch I swear I'm gonna go on a shooting spree myself

Post the video of him turning the air blue, I was cracking up

Imagine living near them. I drive past Parkland every day.

>mfw Soros killed more Jews than any fat Sup Forumsack mutt ever will

Attached: 1520862110499.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Attached: F83678D1-050B-4075-8141-10872B02BA42.jpg (920x590, 104K)

Yes, he knows Israel #1. Definitely ourguy

everyone can see your flag dumb bitch pussy keyboard warrior eurocuck

He really inspires a strong disgust among many I noticed. Have yet to see him live, but he does have an incredibly punchable face.

Ameritard posters make less sense by the day

Attached: 1518676878101.jpg (720x719, 41K)

He's a nigger

i wonder were they will find his body

you come here everyday and talk shit. cant do anything in real life because being a spineless fuck is all you know to do
stay out of american politics and go fucking kill yourself.

hey fatty
*kisses you*

3 out of those 5 are bullshit

>404 JAW NOT FOUND

dreamworks movie character lookin fmotherfuker

I'd shop it into a nazi armband but I don't have a mouse

>you come here everyday and talk shit. cant do anything in real life because being a spineless fuck is all you know to do stay out of american politics and go fucking kill yourself.

Do you know who creates the propaganda? Do you know who spends hours watching leftist dribble to hit that prt scrn button?

Do you think rage occurs without provocation? Who do you think makes those infrographic pictures refer to every time you sperg out?

It takes time to manufacture a narrative and stay consistent. We have spent hours creating the basis for extinction level rage. The only reason you have the audacity to type those foolish words are because of shitposters like me.

Have some respect for your betters.

Attached: 1519666279113.jpg (960x640, 99K)

It’s a girl. And he just says what they want her to say.

The HOGG pill: he is poisoning the well on liberal viewpoints. He has been with us from the start; he even did the shooting himself.