In July 1st - Mexico is going to choose Communism

Thanks Trump.

Attached: 844hlscp1u801.png (2999x1714, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-election/mexican-leftist-extends-lead-in-presidential-race-poll-shows-idUSKBN1GZ0NM
telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexico-AMLO-Widens-Lead-in-Presidential-Election-Polls-as-Anaya-Meade-Falter--20180323-0001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mexicans are going to starve to death

Oh no I really regret supporting Trump now bro. I'm a Cruz missile now.

What's that? Mexico needs some freedom?

Mexico becoming Communist? God damn I can see the invasion already. Best start getting that paperwork through and on the right side of the wall, user.

That’s a fairly nice flag given that RedWhiteGreen are usually shit colors for flags

Totally trump's fault brah

What's with you spics and communiggery anyway? Shouldn't you have learned it doesn't work with all the nations it's ruined by now?

you know the drill

Attached: DJogz7DUEAADzzb.jpg (400x401, 39K)

No way.. mexico will be a shithole STILL? Just like it's been since forever? What a surprise.

where is the proofs

looks like the wall just got 10 feet taller

Attached: 1518728002635.jpg (1200x402, 130K)

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-election/mexican-leftist-extends-lead-in-presidential-race-poll-shows-idUSKBN1GZ0NM

dont blame foreign leaders who only want the best for their country for your misery
also, ffs dont choose gommunism

>reuters

Attached: uncomfortable.gif (500x532, 904K)

Give me a rundown OP

AMLO has chances to win because of Trump
telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexico-AMLO-Widens-Lead-in-Presidential-Election-Polls-as-Anaya-Meade-Falter--20180323-0001.html

Welp, I hope y'all don't turn into Venezuela

so the rothschild owned media says polls say communusts will win, WOW OMG THE POLLS CONFIRMS IT, come back to me when youre starving chavez

>pic related
my sides

just a friendly reminder polls have never ever been wrong

> Mexico is going to choose Communism.
Thank god! Once AMLO finishes destroying Mexico and millions of starving frijoleros start streaming across the border en masse it will snap a whole lot of oblivious Whites back to reality.

>implying the USA is ever getting a wall

Attached: 1512497776293.png (375x424, 190K)

I hope Mexico is going communist. Just think. Communists seal the borders to keep their slaves from escaping. They're going to build that wall FOR US! And Mexico is gonna pay! Awesome!

Attached: rp.png (615x680, 369K)

AHAHAHAHAH, good luck Mexico! You'll need it when there is no food or anything for the population but for the party is.

Don't worry Mexico, we have a tried and true plan for saving you from gommie

Attached: liberation.png (624x400, 19K)

Communism? COMMUNISM?

Why is SA going to the shitter faster than I can get laid?

So you willingly chose communism because your neighbor told you to stop invading them and fix your shit, and that's somehow their fault?

Yeah, i hope mexico goes communism and ends up like every communist country, you guys deserve it :D

Heeeeeeeeeeey, don't be a flagracist :D

Yes!!!! Now Mexico will have build a wall to keep starving people in!!!

so... they will pay for it?

Attached: hirarious.jpg (474x296, 21K)

Monday starts the construction with the Bill that only suggests how those should be spent.

They are getting a fence alright, the cuckfence.

okay, wtf is a cuckfence

I swear my memes aren't stale

Attached: 1520467619870.png (630x565, 250K)

DAHNALD, THE DELEGATES. NOW.

Attached: 1485922224069.png (1024x772, 996K)