*Guardian of Zion activates*

Attached: john_bolton_activates.jpg (600x500, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims
bayerische-staatszeitung.de/staatszeitung/kommunales/detailansicht-kommunales/artikel/dramatischer-appell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A C T I V A T E

C

T

I

V

A

T

E

Attached: guardian_of_zion.jpg (938x844, 133K)

>DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 222.jpg (605x328, 111K)

So, war is inevitable?

Fuck what is the rundown on this guy?

we've been totally fucked

Attached: HorusDon.png (640x360, 239K)

Uncertain, Bolton is a hawk but also anti-globalist.
Basically, I think America is going through the same transition the Roman Republic did. We are literally turning into an empire.

>Horus
More like (((Tzeentch)))

Not me, now go fight my wars stupid goy

Attached: Josip-Broz-Tito1-600x400.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Only if people don't recognize Israel #1

We must protect them

Globalism is a distraction from Zionism.
The true plot isn't open borders but hyper-Isolationism.

Zionism is the cancer.

This is retarded. Globalism and zionism aren't contradictory nor mutually exclusive. They might not even be related

>Bolton is a hawk but also anti-globalist
Put the echo where it belongs
>Bolton is a hawk but also anti-(((globalist)))
and I hope you'd realize how delusional you are

Attached: bolton for treason.gif (700x900, 65K)

c-c-C-COMBO BREAKER

Attached: israel is diaspora 3.jpg (461x354, 36K)

>We are literally turning into an empire
America has been an empire for a long time.

What you are witnessing is the collapse of the American empire.

>the plot isn't borders but hyper-isolationism
>quote describes globalism and we're currently experiencing open borders
I might be too tired to understand your point but I'm sure it's retarded

>yfw he became such a jew that he's secretly jewing the jews

Attached: 434.jpg (165x115, 7K)

what? no. this is similar to caracalla's era

I think this is straight up the year of the four emperors (replace Germans with Ashkenazi Jews)

>Jews open borders
>This results in a rise of Nationalism
>And when you flood only and all white nations with non-white immigration you create White Nationalism
>White Nationalism can be tied to Israeli Nationalism (Zionism)
pic related

Globalism in the liberal Jew sense is just the Crisis. It's a bait and switch.

Attached: richard spencer white zionist 2.jpg (556x640, 97K)

I'm aware that the kikes are trying to steer the White backlash into a pro-Israel golem via assets like Spencer, but you're wrong if you think they don't also want to destroy the White race and are trying their best to do so.

"Globalist" jews are just jews who are part of the Marxist subversion of White nations, all steered by Zionist jews who want White nations destroyed so that they will not have any real competitors on the world stage.

They intend to use us to destroy the muslim population of the world while we're on our way down, hence wars with Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and soon Iran.

BASED BOLTON
>GREATEST ALLY
I WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1521839854220.jpg (917x633, 182K)

>but you're wrong if you think they don't also want to destroy the White race and are trying their best to do so.
Of course they do, but not through open borders. Again: it's a bait and switch. Watch:

>Successfully tie White Nationalism to Zionism
>All Jews make Aliyah and return to Israel
>Now whites are sitting ducks in a weakened America and Europe
>Europe and America ready for attack because all Jews safely in Europe
>And Israel has create puppet States all over the world prepared to strike U.S./Europe
>White genocide complete

yeah

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

*all jews safely in israel

>"Globalist" jews are just jews who are part of the Marxist subversion of White nations, all steered by Zionist jews who want White nations destroyed so that they will not have any real competitors on the world stage.

It's really amazing that this triviality needs to be said out loud.

Good luck in the Great War!

I agree with you.

The civil war coming to Europe will spill more blood that WW1 and WW2 combined.

The only thing I don't understand is how the jews expect Israel to not get nuked in the process. If anyone tries to invade the USA (looking at you, China) then nukes are going off, no question about it. If that happens, it's global thermo-nuclear war.

I guess we could speculate about underground bases, but that would sort of defeat the purpose of having the jewish diaspora return to Israel just to get nuked.

So if I hate them I love them and if I love them I love them.

Does this ride ever end?

Attached: 1470185201565.jpg (710x508, 121K)

> Bolton's ascension was greeted as happy news. Naftali Bennett, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's security cabinet, hailed Bolton as "an extraordinary security expert, experienced diplomat and a stalwart friend of Israel."
Why is it always establishment goonies that love the Israeli mutilated dick?

I audibly kek'ed, but only because someone made a reference to Warhammer40k that wasn't complete shit.

stop jews

YES DARLING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Attached: full.jpg (320x363, 23K)

illias is a cute

Where are you?

Attached: 1516647529177.jpg (341x450, 32K)

>What you are witnessing is the collapse of the American empire.
I don't think so
America could go full empire, but it would need to get rid of it's Republican form of government. What we see now is a militaristic Republic similar to what Rome was right before to Julius Caesar.
Look at how militaristic both Republicans and Democrats are now, they simply have different enemies, but their worship of the military is bipartisan. Trump has appointed many generals, more so than any recent president. Congress has given the military over $700 billion to at the cost of all other GOP domestic policy promises.

I'm pretty sure we're heading towards a Junta at some point.

Attached: rome_before_empire.png (530x414, 372K)

>The civil war coming to Europe
Civil war, you mean 450 million European against 16 million muslims? How retarded are you? Oh wait you're just an agitpropping kike hiding behind a nazi flag trying to divide whites and make them kill each other.

>Bolton on board
>Signs disastrous bill pissing away billions
Fuck. Then he goes and tosses a tranny ban for the military to his base which I'm assuming is because he knows he's just pissed a lot of them off. What the fuck. Can anyone clear this up?

>Then he goes and tosses a tranny ban for the military
>Can anyone clear this up?

Someone needs to repopulate this country after all the men are drafted and killed for the Holy Land

Long Live Zion

No you're not becoming an empire. Trump should have denied and blocked and shut down the entire government if he had to, everything to prevent the spending bill and get his way. Now Trump has shown he's a weak little bitch boy and nobody will follow him and somehow I doubt any other candidates for Emperor are going to show up any time soon.

>16 million muslims
20 million in Germany alone by 2020.

The EU is building an army and has already threatened Eastern Europe with sanctions if they do not "take their fair share" of nonwhite "migrants".

Did he really say it? Can I have a source?

>20 million in Germany alone by 2020.
No proofs. Lying kike shill.

Please? This is important

You have no idea how many countries' governments have been taken down by the US deep state and puppet governments put in their place. Both Japan and Germany have also been occupied by the US since the end of WW2.

> Stupid goyim be demoralised, everything you do serves me.

Attached: IMG_3100.jpg (898x628, 62K)

>proofs
gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims

bayerische-staatszeitung.de/staatszeitung/kommunales/detailansicht-kommunales/artikel/dramatischer-appell.html

>Germany's Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers.

He think he did say it
jta.org / 1962/01/04/archive/ben-gurion-foresees-gradual-democratization-of-the-soviet-union

>quotes neocon Gatestone garbage
There are now almost 5 million muslims in Germany. No source, you can loop it up yourself. So two years to add 15 million? You are a certified moron who can't even get his agitprop right.

Well then Sic Semper Tyrannis does not bode well from Trump

we need peace, not more war

>Source
The source is Bayerische Staatszeitung, just linked the Gatestone article because they translated some of the article.

From the article, Bavaria's finance and home minister Markus Söder:

>The numbers mentioned by the municipal president can be frightening. "We can - if we speak of an influx of about 1.5 million refugees this year - calculate with a speeding factor of 4." That means: Every refugee who remains once in Germany, will make up for four relatives. By the year 2020, Brandl even forecasts around 20 million people of Muslim background in the Federal Republic of Germany: "This will ensure a profound change in our society."

He said this in 2015.

>5 million
>won't provide a source
k

his stash is +1 food holding. little snack for later.

REMEMBER SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS
refuse to fight ANY OTHER white, christian nations..
IF YOU BURGERS START KILLING RUSSIANS OR VICE VERSA...
we can't let them get us to kill each other again...
>#neveragain

Attached: 1ec9f17a4548529f2d6bd0c59957db24.jpg (373x435, 20K)

so revelation is coming true

Don't forget them hyping war against china now.
These kike loving capitalist traitors have been sending jobs, industry and training to the communist Chinese.

It's basically lend lease 2.0 to communists. They are being bankrolled to destroy the white race by capitalist globalist kikes.

Ship everything to china even our nuclear technology

Christians can never answer why the land of gods chosen needs all of our money and holocaust reperations from multiple countries

We need to clean out america.
Literal mexican shitskin invasion going on and our kike loving politicians are worried about israel

a vast majority of purely religious and follower types are either israel cucks or "god is love so open borders" cucks. I would go to great lengths to argue the bible doesn't not support these ideologies that are often described as christcucks

Attached: formerjewconfessions.jpg (1150x855, 520K)

Well done. Now the world moves to war.

i mean DOES NOT

>DIE FOR ISRAEL!
DIE FOR ISRAEL!
>DIE FOR ISRAEL!
DIE FOR ISRAEL!
>DIE FOR ISRAEL!
DIE FOR ISRAEL!
>DIE FOR ISRAEL!
DIE FOR ISRAEL!
>DIE FOR ISRAEL!
DIE FOR ISRAEL!
>DIE FOR ISRAEL!

Gullible kike cock sucker

Attached: 77089701.png (661x152, 11K)

>hawk
>anti-globalist
does not compute, eternal war is at the top of the globalist agenda

Will you stop the terrorist John Bolton?

Attached: Bolton.jpg (218x155, 8K)