Remember when this board wasn't filled with neocons and boomers?

Ron Paul remembers.

Remember Ron Paul.

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (1189x1491, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hFeyau7SUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

magapede cucks please leave
nazi larpers please leave
redditors please leave
qanon faggots please leave

Do It For Ron

remember when you weren't a worthless cocksucker? no? you've always been a worthless cocksucker?

I though so

Attached: 1521650124918.jpg (680x709, 58K)

you are probably looking for reddit.com

fuck off, israel is our greatest ally
MAGA
BASED

I would trade all the pedes, all the pied pipers, all the churchills who ever lived, to see you realize how retarded you are and then also a camera so I could show others

Pepperidge Farm remembers.. But that shit was in South Africa and now those old white farmers are inside out.

Attached: Parker_Fennelly_.png (720x540, 382K)

Old /pol is dead, thank goodness. Go away faggot OP. Your lulz and other simpy bullshit must go. Nothing wrong with trolling, fucking with people and having a good time. The nihilism though got old. Grow up

This is now an Israel #1 you antisemite

>the nihilism though got old

except there is more nihilism now than ever before

We dropped Ron Paul when it was discovered he was flat out lying about 90% of the shit he promised and was just a libertarian Bernie Sanders.

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 17K)

The amount of people here defending Bolton terrifies me. I actually prefer the stormfags to the fucking boomers.

Yeah there is some, but at least faggots are aware enough now not to take pride in it. We live in evil times man.

I would like for other types to post here. I think the problem is that this place has been getting shilled (whether the real ones, or trolls just goofing off) so long that many are wary of outside ideas. This place only survives subversion by being the jester, and revelling in the shadows. The whole pissing in an ocean of piss thing

agreed

pic related

Attached: 21-mike-cernovich.w710.h473.2x.jpg (720x479, 99K)

I'm a Natsoc but I remember the old days of Ron.

Attached: DEATHANDSUFFERING.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Eh I am the opposite. Boomers can eventually be corrected, and will learn eventually. They may be irritating as fuck, but what can you do.

Nazis are just the same as the hyper leftists. The soulless revenants who worship the state as representative of the people, and yet ultimately becoming the destroyer of the people

Nazis are the fucking worst subhuman cancer. Worse than communists, worse than terrorists, worse than the Devil himself. Gtfo

>tfw a tf2 video introduced me to ron paul

Kys

Attached: 1521367597505.png (220x212, 3K)

I actually miss those gay ass Calm Before The Storm threads because they acted like Boomer containment fields.

Natsocs were always here.

this. we #israelfirst now.

Attached: bfBkGg1S.jpg (850x666, 126K)

Remember when this board had actually human beings and not robots/shils/glow in the dark niggers?

Dats right my MIGA.

ron paul Sup Forums

Attached: aedmemaizck.jpg (480x640, 153K)

This.

Saying kike all the time just outs you even more as a shill.

yes but they were not so autist . they were cheering for ron paul as well .

Yet you worship the abstract values of liberalism and place a lesser value on your nation or people.

ron paul Sup Forums

i member

TFW Kentuckyfag and Rand still smiles over us. Dr. Paul will protect your constitutional rights but only if you respond: "shall not be infringed."

Attached: ken_rand.png (959x771, 1.39M)

Yes. Actual natsoc not larpers

If you don't agree with Rand Paul 80%+, you're a globalist commie shill.

Attached: happening1.gif (670x473, 188K)

Not true. Christians were doing that just fine. The sexual revolution and the destruction of marriage and families is what did us in. Subversion by many different types of groups with an Anti American agenda

Bump

Attached: 1518270561841.gif (320x213, 851K)

Attached: c64.gif (510x382, 390K)

Attached: f13.jpg (619x490, 51K)

Attached: e9b.jpg (413x269, 20K)

Boomers will never be corrected. You must accept that they are not on our side. The death of the nuclear family definitely hurt us, though. Single motherhood & divorce rates have skyrocketed. People actually got along. Blacks used to actually do pretty well in America. Now they've been reverted back into their animalistic condition.

Don't blame drugs, sex, and rock & roll, however..

Just blame the jew

Attached: jiggle.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

He seemed genuine even if i disagree with him.
All of those things were able to arise because of your insistence on liberty. If your founders were less autistic they could have had a gentile national bank and avoided broader voter suffrage.

Attached: bdc.jpg (326x315, 16K)

Democracy was a mistake, Ron Paul for King.

>unironically using ancient memes
>calling anybody subhuman
You know what worse than nazis? "people" like you.

Heh those were some good times back then. Was very redpilling following the 2011-2012 campaign and the electoral fraud that had to happen to stop Paul, they sure pulled out all the stops. It could have potentially been a great thing for the US if he won.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hFeyau7SUE

Attached: tampahappenings.png (1280x960, 1.85M)

Nothing is worse than a communist so you are incorrect.

its happening

soon we will be vessels for rand and ron

soon

Attached: 1291249865.jpg (250x250, 7K)

We take values of libertarianism and apply it so we can protect our families and communities from the leftist agression of the state.

No they weren't you sperg. Those were just Sup Forumstards spamming "jews did 9/11" and 50 hitler posts. THAT attracted the stormfags.
> t. here since /new/

Attached: Aussie_repellent.jpg (740x895, 644K)

This is an important detail in this board's (and its predecessors) history that nearly everyone has forgotten. Stormfront also used to do organized raids here (would have been in the days of /n/) and it was those raids that initially attracted the JIDF here. As older users it is our responsibility to pass on as much as we can in order to share this knowledge with responsible newer users. The dilution effect that happens due to the ever expanding user base is a potential weakness we need to remember.

>It could have potentially been a great thing for the US if he won.

Paul first, Trump next would've been the best damn thing for the world, not just America.

Dam yeah that would have been amazing.

isn't his name rand paul? or is this mandella effect

I'm going to choose to believe you are high or underage and not simply retarded.

Ron Paul was a member of the House of Representatives for the state of Texas for many years. He ran for POTUS a few times, and unfortunately never won. The last time they rigged the system pretty badly against him, to the point that the RNC wouldn't even say his name. I think Trump learned a few things from the way they treated Ron.

Rand Paul is his son, and he's a Senator from Kentucky. He ran for POTUS in the last election, since Ron gave up after how he was treated in 2012 and due to his age.

believing I'm high is probably the safest thing you can assume but also honestly didn't know thanks for the info.

Ron Paul was right

Too bad we had to elect a lesser version of him

Attached: maga low earth orbit anime fairy girl with nice dress zettai ryouiki.png (1700x1200, 2.52M)

Nazi larpers have always been on this site. Its why Sup Forums was made iirc

pic unrelated