Raildex

Should I feel bad about getting a boner from watching Spats beat the living shit out of the Judgement girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_OSxXSLxo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vsFWmE7yc
youtube.com/watch?v=1iw2TViZ0T8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpL1A1ywuE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=296bGnCsRJo
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/935086571933405184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRIORITIES

What chapter is that?

Is touma stronger than hamazura

Chapter 6, the latest one.

Where do you find raws?

I think some people owe Kuroko an apology.

Thanks

No.

Does kuroko love touma

Post worst and most punchable girls.

Ummmm... yes.

That’s an extreme ammount of trust if you ask me. I think they’re best friends.

Blonde bimbo.

How about... no.

Give me a second to think about that... I’ve decided it’s probably yes.

We’re sorry Kuroko.

God I love this artists meme eyes and THICC bodies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_OSxXSLxo

Enjoy it.

Febri is actually the best.

Everybody always seems to underestimate Febri for some reason. She’s actually really cute compared to a lot of the characters.

For being filler the animation and overall quality of the Railgun anime absolutely destroys Index. I’ve been watching clips and it’s not even comparable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vsFWmE7yc

>mobileposter talking to himself again
damn dude just go find something else to do

Forgive us for our sins Febri.

How about no anonymous poster. I’m enjoying this series again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iw2TViZ0T8
This is your Othinus

I kind of feel bad for Mikoto. She was so happy to receive that hug but things don’t always work out.

Kamikoto soon

Nah, THIS is our Othinus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpL1A1ywuE

Money well spent. It’s like they knew what the fans actually cared about or something.

Kuroko doesnt deserves shit

She deserves to get punched.

Four leaf clovers in that universe must actually work for them to just find an adorable little sister in a garden.

Then you have Index animation. I’m personally not impressed or anything but I guess it works.

Does Kamijou always look like a retarded ape or is that just in this one instance?

Can Mikoto use Rampage Dress?

She can use her butt to sit on my face, which is much better.

He’s dead inside.

With her super strenght I wouldn't be surprised if she's used it.

When will Estelle apologize for killing Jesus Christ?

You can’t kill him.

Cute but dumb!

Estelle isn’t even canon.

She’s still a good character.

Fuck off mobileposter, febri isn't canon

>Jew
>good in any way

At least Febri is cute.

t. kike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=296bGnCsRJo

It’s actually disgusting when you notice it.

>Mobileposter
>Him

Stop shitposting, mobile-tan

Punch the Jew

Uh, Toaru spinoffs are stronger than SAO's. Hell, the Index Manga sells more than the SAO counterpart.

Did you specifically pick that picture because you think I couldn’t see it? It’s still there if you actually look.

I hope Knight Leader wrecks her again because she a shit

She’s such a worthless character. I used to actually admire her character when I first started watching the series. She seemed like a strong cool character with people that respect her. She was all built up to be a great character that carried herself with respect and demanded respect from others but in the end she just offered herself up to Kamijou like a sex doll because he did her a simple favor.

Best girl and best saint. Can't wait to see her again.

Better than HImekawa Mika.

She’s literally just a fan service character meant to devote herself to Kamijou to somehow show the audience that he’s worth something. She went from maybe being cool to being a joke.

You should really read the novels my dear. I think you'd really like them.

N O P A N
O
P
A
N

Post another girl Touma has fed.

I guarantee I would actually hate them. I’m not even joking. I read a little bit of one and it was pretty much the worst thing ever and that’s not even taking into account the star is Kamijou. What on earth makes you think I’d enjoy the LN?

You may have convinced her to read the manga, but LN is her shitposting arsenal. She loves Kamijou so much she might cum reading the text.

That's Brunhilde by the virtue of being the least shitty female saint.
Both are better than Silvia though.

I can agree on that. Fuck Silvia.

At least you tried to be funny.

Thanks.

I'd forgotten just how off model JShit Staff's animation was.

Did you also forget the years this anime aired in?

He also forgot Index Movie and Railgun S.

Not like they'll mention it because they can't shitpost then.

Well, if you like strong female characters there are a whole host for you to choose from in the later novels and even the few that do like Touma do not have that as the sole element of their character.
Besides, even if you don't like Touma, there are always many other characters and events that happen without him for you to enjoy.
I'm sure we'll be having a reread/rewatch in the near future now that Season 3 is just around the corner. Why not join in there?

>Well, if you like strong female characters there are a whole host for you to choose from

No.

To be honest the only new character I’m looking forward to is her.

? The fact that Railgun S was slightly above JC Staff's average doesn't change the studio's reputation. And even Railgun S designs suffered from sameface and low detail at times.

Most of the girls in this series exist to serve Kamijou.

Yamato Nadeshiko

I want to rape White Queen

>housewife

This is why people don’t like Kanzaki anymore.

>women are subservient to men
As it should be.

They might as well just make Kanzaki fight with a pan while they’re at it. What is there to lose?

That’s exactly why you like Index. Good job.

Not really. It was well above not average. Same face can be a criticism but not a quality issue and low detail "plagues" all and every anime even from the "better" studios. It was quite well done and in the higher tiers for its years especially in small detail which is what's most important.

Thanks. I feel good.

No. I got into it for ryona, stayed for based as fuck male characters like Tsuchimikado.

Enjoy being an idiot. Bye.

Enjoy making love to Kamijou and cumming 8 times.

Why so tsundere, Mobile-tan?

Editor says that the manga's continuation is naturally dependent on the sales. They want to talk about "that" which is under the direct control of Tokiwadai’s student council that was hinted in the Parody story A Certain March 201st Volume for the next arc.
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/935086571933405184

I want Oyakodon!

It's actually amazing how little we got of Misuzu. Almost no Misuzu/Mikoto threesome at all.

>Editor says that the manga's continuation is naturally dependent on the sales.

Do we have any figures yet? I would imagine Drills should be well received.

How far are you on the tower?