Trump is going to sell a new generation of rural and suburban retards on Weapons of Mass Destruction

Trump is going to sell a new generation of rural and suburban retards on Weapons of Mass Destruction

Attached: conservative-genius.jpg (409x295, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump/putin-ally-tells-americans-vote-trump-or-face-nuclear-war-idUSKCN12C28Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UnFlsjhpGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=tQysjx1ncbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Obama got us involved in Syria in 2013 because of muh chemical weapons
Lol, stupid leaf.

Attached: 1516879817831.jpg (1276x1280, 147K)

why are you faggots shocked by this he has said the military suck and need massive in cress in spending. been saying this for 2 years now and you homos spaz out when he does what he said he would.

right wing retards still think Obama invaded and occupied Syria

my god u fucking retards are completely gone mentally

Attached: pepe skeptical.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>implying obama didnt use the same trick
m-muh syria gas attack!

i see all the russian shills have the same talking point

Attached: Mission Accomplished.jpg (2000x1000, 435K)

he literally did dumbass. as if the president even matters that much. he was in the pocket of brzezinski. theyre all the same shit you dumb cunt

>Obama did it so it's okay if Donald does it

It wasn’t rural and suburban retards out dancing like fags when obumer said he killed a dead man

Attached: 48C9A5BF-F689-4B89-8C87-1093BE6FD067.jpg (1440x960, 540K)

>he literally did dumbass

right wing retards still think Obama invaded and occupied Syria

my god u fucking retards are completely gone mentally

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>i see all the russian shills have the same talking point
no valid rebuttal so i'll just call him a shill
>Obama did it so it's okay if Donald does it
it's not okay when any of (((them))) do it but OP makes it sound like a republican thing when its really just a deep state thing

Won't be hard, most of them know Israel #1

It is a Republican thing u fucking retard.

Attached: troops.png (1200x600, 443K)

bretty much

Attached: neocon moustache.jpg (873x843, 76K)

youre the kind of retard that thinks "conflict" is not war

then why did obama do it? bam, bitch. BTFO your whole argument

better watch yourself leaf
we annex you soon

Attached: 1521832837680.png (591x551, 455K)

Meh I wouldn't mind moving to California.

You're the kind of fucking retard that doesn't know what a civil war is.

Obama never invaded Syria u fucking moron. You retards sound like u only get your information from Sup Forums and literally nowhere else.

did i ever fucking SAY that obama invaded syria, leaf? did i? no i didnt so stop strawmanning me you dishonest kike

obama framed assad with "muh WMD" just like bush did to iraq, just like trump is doing to iran. its an ongoing deep state tactic that has nothing to do with party affiliation

>Air striking, droning, funding and training "rebels", and surveillance
Show me where I said invaded and occupied you illiterate
Missing the point
>it's not okay when any of (((them))) do it but OP makes it sound like a republican thing when its really just a deep state thing
This, this is the point. Escalation in Syria was baked into the cake, people have been being sold this shit for half a decade.

I thought you city retards wanted war with Russia and Iran?

That's what Hillary wanted.

He destabilized Syria and invaded Libya.

The death toll of both is far higher than Iraq.

Wrong on all accounts. My god u people are fucking retarded. Bush's Iraq War destabilized the Middle East but none of u retards were even alive when it happened so u have no clue.

You fucking morons don't even know what a civil war is. That's how retarded you are.

Attached: iraq war cost.png (655x403, 101K)

Assad actually used chemical weapons and Obama wasn't a neocon warmonger. He got American troops out of the Middle East. Now Trump is putting them back in.

Attached: bush 2.0 orders more troops.png (958x582, 432K)

Russia wants war with America u retarded 12 year old child.

Attached: florida nuke.png (887x654, 542K)

Anyone else notice how all these pathetic shills can't even address what I wrote. it's all muh obama muh hillary bullshit

honestly u shills are pathetic

Attached: bolton trump.jpg (300x378, 13K)

> new...WMDs

Key point is 'new'.

Attached: download (1).png (158x142, 3K)

Leaf, businesses lost money because of Obama's decision to intervene in foreign conflicts. We had transfers in Iraq before that all happened.

>Iraq is Middle East as a whole
Look a map once in a while before you fly off the handle like that.

Explain to me how this is not a natural extension of U.S. policy since 2013. You are missing the fucking point. Refer yourself to >hurr durr shils

>not understanding how the Iraq War destabilized Syria

u retards don't know how shit outside of your Syria General propaganda programming

it's honestly sad

Uh, I was alive.

By Hillary's leaks, she and Obama planned Libya, and the destabilization of Syria.

Iraq didn't make the refugee crisis.

About 500.000 thousand have died in Syria and Libya. Iraq was 100 to 400 thousand.

So, I'm right, moron.

Uh, Hillary and all her supporters have been calling for war with Russia.

Russia hasn't attacked the US, moron.

Jesus you're an idiot.

Explain how tearing up the Iran deal and provoking a War with Iran is not a natural extension of Obama's Iran Deal and his trying to prevent an Iran War that he knew Republicans desperately want?

r u fucking retarded?

>Republicans desperately want

Democrats and Republicans all want a war with Iran.

Remember this pos?
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

holy shit you're fucking retarded

Putin is literally threatening to nuke America. LOL u shills are so pathetic.

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump/putin-ally-tells-americans-vote-trump-or-face-nuclear-war-idUSKCN12C28Q

>Iraq didn't make the refugee crisis.

yes it did. it just took 10 years.

Democrats are against a War with Iran u fucking moron. Obama ended Bush's wars and brought the troops home. These are facts they don't program u with in Syria General.

let this be a reply to as well

u child retards don't even know what a civil war is. Assad is butchering his own people but you have been trained, programmed and conditioned to give him a pass because you are blind sheeple

the kiwi child doesn't even know that Syria took in over a million Iraqi refugees from Bush's Iraq War.

Again, they don't teach these retards this in Syria Generals so they don't know anything else.

That's a video graphic for propaganda.

His statement on nukes is that if he's attacked with nukes, he'll use them.

>Putin ally

You know why that person made that prediction? Because Hillary was going to Libya Syria, and it would have led to direct war with Russia.

Fucking idiot. City retards are the dumbest people around.

Are you? Answer my fucking question you stupid cunt. I know that you can't because it would force you to admit you're wrong. Iran is a logical and necessary extension of fucking around in Syria because it serves as an additional proxy to Russia you maple nigger.

Attached: 1479701469461.png (1664x986, 395K)

Lol it's so obvious you're a Russian shill. Putin threatens to nuke America, he invades Ukraine, seizes Crimea, threatens NATO, destabilizes eastern Ukraine, meddles in the US election, meddles in western elections, and you are here to shill for him. Fuck off Boris. You're clearly a Putin bitch.

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

No it's not a natural extension. It's the complete opposite.

So you're already dinduing Trump and Bolton's upcoming aggression against Iran by putting it on Obama? You retards are so ashamed of your own ideology.

Not Iraqis.

Destabilizing Syria led to ISIS taking over some of Syria, but that wasn't the main cause of refugees. Syria proper, and Libya, was.

>Assad is butchering his own people but you have been trained, programmed and conditioned to give him a pass because you are blind sheeple

Saddam was doing all of that, moron. That doesn't mean you can invade someone or destabilize them that makes even more dead.

>Assad is butchering his own people
>N-no, we had to intervene because chemical weapons
Why the fuck aren't we in Sudan then?

So you admit Syria is in a civil war and Assad is butchering his own people. Ok case closed.

> That doesn't mean you can invade someone

Despite what u retarded children believe, Obama never invaded Syria.

He took troops out of the Middle East this is something u retards have a really hard time with clearly

Words = reality now, right?

That video came out years after people want war with Russia. Don't back out now to make you feel like you've got the high ground. Hillary wanted war with Russia before the video. Any war with Russia will lead to nuclear war.

Because you're in Niger.

Attached: nigerghazi.jpg (460x259, 30K)

*Putin threatens to nuke America*

PUTIN DINDU NUFFIN

BUT BUT HILLARY

honestly you're fucking pathetic

Attached: florida nuke2.jpg (250x169, 6K)

Some protestors were killed early on, which led to violence escalating. Eye for an eye.

Obama destabilized Syria by funding and supporting the protests and then the fighters. He also invaded Libya over similar reasons.

If you're for destabilizing Assad and taking out Qaddafi, you're for Iraq 2003.

That video came out recently.

The muh Russia is attacking us because of the DNC leaks and hacking, so let's fight them, has been going on for 2 years.

>Russian shill
Being this retarded
>So you're already dinduing Trump and Bolton's upcoming aggression against Iran by putting it on Obama?
Show me where the fuck I said that. The entire reason people aren't supporting Trump on this board now is because of the Bolton appointment, spending bill, and his continuation of policy in Syria.
Oh, and it must be mutually exclusive. This is not an argument.

Assad destabilized his own country when he started butchering his own people. Due to your programming, you retards can't even grasp that people in shithole countries sometimes turn against their dictators.

Guccifer 2.0 literally just came out as Russian intelligence. Putin's meddling is so obvious, you shills can't even trick right wing retards anymore.

I'm starting to think you retards seriously can't grasp the differences between Bush's multi trillion dollar invasion and occupation of Iraq, Assad's civil war in Syria, and the potential upcoming mother of all, Trump's Iran War.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnFlsjhpGfw

somehow u retards manage to blame this shit on OBama and hillary

it's amazing how well tricked and programmed you people are

>Putin's meddling is so obvious
Proof please. Believing the Russian hacker narrative is literally a scarlet letter for retards.
The fact that you think there is a meaningful distinction calls into question how you perceive the world around you. It is an interconnected series of events and none of them have happened in a vacuum, one of the chief criticisms of Trump is that he has maintained the status quo for U.S. interventionism. If he has maintained something then that means it predates his being in office, this doesn't remove his culpability for continuing it, but pretending that anything he's doing is new or shocking is fucking stupid.

You have to go back neocon fagget

lmao im against trump and bolton u moron

Joe Rogan talks about Dick Cheney
youtube.com/watch?v=tQysjx1ncbE

Left retard detected.

Kek

>Assad actually used chemical weapons
no retard, he didnt
>and Obama wasn't a neocon warmonger
number one drone strike champion! increased use of torture also (muh tray ray and zim zam was a distraction from obama's torture memo)
>He got American troops out of the Middle East.
he increased our troop presence in afghanistan

you typed all that and got literally NOTHING right. not even one correct statement. wew lad...

Attached: 1519501535124.jpg (538x385, 46K)