Tokyo Ghoul:re 152

Manga ending really soon. The Nameless King is coming, Hide your Touka's. Discuss peacefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/151/4734/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/151/4734/1

>talker able to speak like the underground children
is there anything she CAN'T do?

sorry if this offends

She lived on the underground for a while speedreader.

>is there anything she CAN'T do?
Be a good character.

Don't get distracted by human thots Ayato, you have triplets to live for now ;_;

Jelly Hide

There you go, your why ghoul generate eyes explanation.

wait what...

The art in this chapter was atrocious. Bujin didn't even look like himself.

Her logic doesn't make sense

I miss Kaneki

The Heart?

>I was gonna say it was a decent chapter even after this page
>see this
Go fuck yourself ishida

How convenient. Blame it on the humans, never mind that the only reason a human became that monster is because of a ghoul organ.

The Lord of the Rings : The Eye of Kaneki

Haha wow v is so epic!

Call me crazy but this guy sure looks a lot like Uta

>Literally bleach tier asspull incoming
KEK

Uta user was right. He even has Uta's mole.

V COMES AS THEY GO

WITHOUT A WORD

Kill yourself Ishida.

the heart

He is.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Uh, user? Uta's mole is above his left eye, not chin.

But I think it's him.

Reminder that the Tokyo Nugget got all his limbs chopped off and didn't wear the ring on a necklace either. They should not be able to find him just with that and Ishida is a hack if that ends up happening

>how to make a meh chapter into a shit chapter in one page
SASUGA ISHIDA

So, they are going to use a metal detector or something to find Kaneki because he's carrying a ring?

>OH SHIT RETREAT

What if it's our fault that terrorists exist because we don't do what the want? Maybe we are the evil ones?

Thanks for this valuable lesson, Ishida.

I thought all that stuff about detection was a leadup to Hinami being useful but nope

V is fucking pathetic.

>t. Eto

please come back

> I went to kanou willingly
I'm reading too much NTR

Nice reading comprehension, they are talking about Kaneki in particular retard.

Eto is with V

So they're going to use a metal detector or something?

There are ghouls and half ghouls in V, it might appear.

How does that change anything? Him becoming a ghoul makes this shit possible. A "human" has no way to becomea Kagune monster without becoming a (Half)-Ghoul. This would never happen if Ghouls didn't exist.

>Touken still thrives
YES!YES!YES!

Is there a character we know who has a mole in that exact spot? It does look like Uta but if it's really him, Hackshida would've surely at least matched the moles, no?

>Uh
>>>tumblr

It might be lint, or a spec of dust that makes it appear like there is a mole there.

Why are you so rude now, sweetie?

Oh come the fuck on no one looks at kaneki as a human

>This level of speedreading
You dumb fuck

Fuck off with your boogeyman

>sweetie
>>>tumblr

It was a human though who put the ghoul organ in another human

Kimi: lel this is all Kaneki's fault, not mine or kanou's!

A human experimented on Kaneki and made him eat the Oggais. That was human mistake. They never talked about anything else. Ghouls are really helping to face what Kanou created.

And? It's still not a human that turned into that but a ghoul experiment. Erase all ghouls and half ghouls and nothing like this will happen again.

>that thing is not a ghoul
>When it's literally a human made into a half ghoul and then distorted into that
Are you okay?

>there are actually kanoufags defending this itt
lmao

But Kimi is talking about Kaneki. "That monster isn't a ghoul, it's a human" doesn't make ghouls any less scary and dangerous. They eat people, they have huge and weird claws, you need special materials to kill them. Ghouls are still the root of the problem. The fact that Kaneki is that monster doesn't make ghouls any less monstrous.

>wears it around his neck so he doesn't lose it when his hands are chopped off a few chapters later

Such foresight... Ishida truly is a modern genius, comparable to Leonardo da Vinci and the like. Very impressive.

Is Kimi waifu?

No

If you are into vore.

My wife Touka is better than yours.

Was he actually visibly wearing the ring as a necklace when he got assblasted by Juuzou though?

Lowering RC cells will turn Ghouls into human again

So Ishida is really pushing for muh ghoul equality. Not even a cure for ghouls. What did I expect from this manga? Even the fanbase is a bunch of degenerate, at least we got Vancouver out of it.

Why?

>V show up and immediately fuck off again

LITERALLY why? They must be really scared of Takeomi

is that the police from the novel?

Ishida most likely forgot it, but it'll probably be under the shirt or just appear on his neck like nothing happened

He was

No, that's why I asked. Even went back to check. I guess it could've been hidden under his clothing but it was only hanging on a loose necklace and it should've definitely gone flying in such a fight.

Then post one frame where it's actually visible.

Why are they even attacking in the first place?

>OH SHIT WE WEREN'T EXPECTING RESISTANCE, RUUUUNNNN!!!

So either Uta is the OEK or Donato , Uta and Itori are all created from the one eyed king is what i think.

Is Ishida a liberal?

If everyone becomes friends and humanity accepts ghouls how will that affect actual human cannibals? Will they be able to use ghoul discrimination as a way to get out of trouble?

I have no fucking idea, they attacked some random fodder which wouldnt have solved anything.

>kimi/nishi chapter

Nice.

WOAH

THE KING IS IN THE EYEBALLS. WHAT A COINCIDENCE HUH?????

Kimi is a shit. This manga is shit.
The first one eyed King was pure monster because of hatred, not because of “muh evil human turned me into evil”.
Look at what Eto could do, look at how much abomination half breeds can do. Look at the over 9000 sun damage Tatara can do.
And yet you people still wants to live with ghouls? Fucking shit.

Maybe to create chaos. People are seeing ghouls roaming the streets and saying things like "we are on your side" and then some random ghouls show up and attack people. That would make the regular humans panic.

YOOOO

But they are attacking everyone, ghouls and humans alike...

I want to kiss Touka passionately.

You have to agree it's deep

>surname never stated
>can shift appearance
>obscure strength level
>bullshit regeneration
>obscured kakugan
>apparently old as fuck
i mean its gotta be him right

Oh shit the kimg is in here!

What does V even want? I honestly can't tell anymore. Also LOL at how they're saying Kanou is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

>human and ghoul working together
>they manage to save kaneki
>no more washuu
>ghoul research boom all over the world
>everyone happy

So Furuta literally did everything Kaneki promise to do but didn't?

My other theory is that all the clowns and also Noroi are created from the One eyed king.

Both Uta and Donato are into eyes , Roma is old , Noroi and Uta have insane regen.

Be what? Nagaraja?

People were always speculating either him or Hide. Now that Hide is out of the picture the answer is clear. Kimi also stated that Kaneki's current RC count will keep him alive for 200 years.

>speedreader moving goalposts faster than he reads

how about doing your own research you dumbass

Also Nagaraja means king of snakes.

Uta's body full of snake tattoos.

>and also Noroi are created from the One eyed king
Noro was made by Eto and has a (time) limit...

Noro was created from Eto's kagune though.

If eyeballs are a sign of a high concentration of rc cells, how come Kuzen never had any on his kagune/kakuja? Is Ishida, dare I say, a hack who just introduced more and more eyeball kagunes because they looked cool?